FIS Global

FIS Global Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

Gurgaon, Haryana138 reviews
Untimely Responses from hierarchy/ Management, Break Adherence, Favoritism, Biased Work Culture, Support is good, however has to be more organised and prompt.
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
Unnecessary Chaos & Untimely Actions leading to stress among st employees who work efficiently.
July 7, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Unfortunately, since you are no longer an active employee, we can’t get more details on your feedback. Our collective workforce is a priority at FIS. Employees are also encouraged to reach out to their local People Representative with concerns/suggestions they may have. Also, at FIS, we expect everyone who works for and with FIS to act in accordance with our ethics guidelines and respect colleagues, clients, and vendors alike and to report any allegations of violations to the FIS Ethics team. You can reach them online via https://secure.ethicspoint.com/domain/media/en/gui/20341/index.html
It is a great company to work even at the time when the world is facing the crisis and people are losing jobs. There was zero layoff and they company applied the home from work strategy
Pros
Every thing is good
Cons
Na
July 7, 2020
We’re glad to hear you think FIS is a great place to work! We appreciate hearing from our employees and are pleased to hear that you value our work from home flexibility and job stability. We’re always looking for ways to enhance the employee experience – so please keep the feedback coming!
Few good things about this company,
1-Good environment

2-Best place to work

Only few things which needed to be changed,

1-Managment

2- Very less appraisal
As mentioned above it was an organised setup with set protocols of working mechanism. They had trained the entire group of about 20 of us for about a month. 10 days of English language and accent training (since we were hired for a US inbound calling process), followed by a 20 days process training and orientation. After that there was a period of OJT for about a week. Out of 20 of us only about 10 people got inducted on board. Once we acquired experience, they used to train us for their premium products. We used to have training sessions for any product update or for any premium products or services.
This was an amazing experience for me as i got to work for a contact centre for the 1st time in my professional life. We used to get paid on 25th of every month. We were given free breakfast/meals (as we used to work for US shifts).

The only reason i left FIS is that one of the premium process i used to work was shifted to their another contact centre in Phillipines and thus it reduced our earnings significantly. Since I am the only bread winner for a family of 4 i had to move on to different company. But i wish FIS the very best always!!
July 7, 2020
We’re glad to hear you think FIS is a great place to work! We appreciate hearing from our employees and are pleased to hear that you value our learning and growth opportunities. We’re always looking for ways to enhance the employee experience – so please keep the feedback coming!
Really among the chillest places to work for (Google AdWords). Amazing people on the floor and in training and everywhere. Food's great, vendys are always loaded with sprite and coke. Transport is supportive. Coaches coach, leaders lead and there's always a helping hand, just ask!
Pros
People approach you, befriend you and make it comfortable for you, data's always available be it leaves, incentives, attendance anything
Cons
Insurance kinda sucks but meh!
June 18, 2020
We’re glad to hear you think FIS is a great place to work and you had an amazing experience with us! We’re always looking for ways to enhance the employee experience and we ask our colleagues often for their feedback. We wish you all the best in your career journey.
Good company for temporary time, but culture life is very good and very flexible working time. Management is not good but not bad also. No work pressure
June 18, 2020
We appreciate hearing from our colleagues and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience and think FIS has a great work culture! We’re always looking for ways to enhance the employee experience – so please keep the feedback coming!
I am not able to tell it or I don't want to talk about it. I've learned many things and its time to move from here as everyone is looking for growth and salary though m,y expectations are't that much from this company.
they have team leaders who are bad habbits and they are greedy they ask foir money from executives . very bad work culture there team leaders ask for money or they will make you go off the work..
Good Learning opportunities for a beginner. They give space to learn things on your own. This has both pros and cons though. Even as a Business Analyst, they will monitor your screen like a call center associate. Really hard for girls to grow in their Business Intelligence team.
FIS gave me my very first opportunity to work in customer service environment, they treated me very well and the trainers were just amazing. i learnt alot of things there which further helped in improving my communication skills to become a good customer service representative
Management need improvement
Nice work place.

Need more transparency in process

Daily work hrs for employee

No other benefits for employee
-Where we assisted global banks in the inquires regarding the transactions and account verification for their clients.
-In return it enhanced my formal communication skills.

-Got promoted as a Quality Analyst worked for 3 in the position.

-Monitored an offshore customer service.

-The work helped me improve the gauging and judging skills about a certain case, along with people management and maintaining data.

Overall it had been a good experience working with the firm. However I wish to grow further into my career and find more possibilities.

I worked at FIS full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Good comp to work. Good compensation. Onsite opportunities in 80% projects.

Cons

Same level huge difference in compensation
Its a good company. Administered by wrong people. You dont get to raise and issue or opinion. As quick they are to hire, they will ask u to leave just like that. To be honest i think they robbing companies who give them their process, business or hire their services as well as employees who they hire. Its highely stressful and lot of things dont make sense abt their work culture. so think twice before u go there looking for a job.
The management is the worst. All the incapable people are placed in management. Experience, performance doesn't matter at all in FIS, only chaplusi matters. There is a manager called Shailee Anand who clearly says interview and test are all for show off. The people to be promoted is premeditated. There are team leaders who can't write an email correctly by they got promoted only because of sycophancy.
Company welcomes innovative ideas and encourage employee to develop better solutions. It has good work life balance and one of the best medical insurance benefits.
I worked in fis under chexsystems which is a biggest consumer reporting agency in the United States of America. I would say the company is satisfactory and its a nice place to work.
This was my second job
It was very much different from the first as I was in chat process here

So chatting with UK customers live interacting with them by keeping myself at the same position to empathise with them was really challenging and making them understand the norms when there used to be a policy NO so in all I learnt human psychology a little bit at this job to tackle situations
Over all good to start and so much things to learn. But management people are little ineffective to use or channelise the man power. Shift timing is very odd just because of UK process. Hiring process is totally odd. If you think your have been hired , do not thin unless or untill you are confirmed.
Pros
Good food and cafeteria, work environment quit good
Cons
Leave and shift timing, salary nobjsutificarion
It was a pleasure working for a company that is data driven with a human touch. The work load was fast paced, but upper management ensured team members ...
I gained a lot of experience in customer relations. The company lacks in job security and compensation. Besides that it is a decent company for anyone starting their career.