FIS Global

FIS Global Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Bengaluru, Karnataka53 reviews
I am quite satisfied with the Company, Management need improvement. Work culture and life balance is easy and some times you get the feel of Competitiveness.
The Teams and managements which I worked are really god. Company is also doing pretty good. Best work culture with decent work and life balances. Overall pretty good company.
cannot balance ur work and family. not so good, HR policy is not so well , not employ friendly. you can not get leaves if your are working 12 hours it
Good place to work, nice working environment, we can work from home at time, good interaction with onsite management,fis os the company which we can learn many new things.
Management is very bad. Only benefits will give to the employee who is working official and unofficial.
I suffer a lot if someone is strict and correct high management guys will kick them out.
FIS is having versatile offering of various products for financial institutions in India & across the geographies.Its like one shop stop for Banks.

Work culture is very good at FIS.
FIS is a very good place to work. The work-life balance is optimum and the work is very challenging.

The management listens to any issues that you have and provides best possible support.
FIS is good company, I will prefer working in FIS. Having very good opportunities to grow in FIS.
Supporting as Backup admin in various Backup technologies , Veritas Netbackup, Avamar, Veritas appliances
I think FIS is the best place for learners, because there we will get many opportunities and responsibilities. The office was employee friendly office.
Pros
free lunch, snacks
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at FIS Global?
good for getting promotions, but doesn't have much scope to improve technically(according to our project), offers poor financial freedom. Very hard to balance personal life and work.
The company is filled with night shifts . You will get good transportation and allowance with food . But the management could be better what i believe .
Pros
Transport, allowance
Cons
Night shifts
Friendly environment and lots of new thing to learn every day. when i joined FIS a new project was deployed and there are ups and down but we work as a team and resolve the issue.
FIS is really a good place to work with good management and employee friendly work culture. If any, the HR policies can be better. FIS provides good work life balance.
Good company to work. Great work life balance. Got chance to change my domain. Supportive management. Exposed to new technologies.

Decent increment and hike
It is good to develop our technology skills in FIS. It provided a place to participate in other technical events apart form work.
Fun related events are conducted twice in a week like WOW Wednesday.
Good Place to work and enjoyed my work .

Work culture is Excellent .Good number of project to choose and work .

Work timings is flexible.

Overall is a best place to work on.
More flexible timings, Fun at work.Learning curve is less. Its very good company to settle(Depends on project you work............................................)
Working with FIS was an amazing experience. The manager was a very approachable and helpful person.Got to learn many things from handling a normal situation with candidates and hiring mangers to the complex ones. Supportive staff and stress free work environment. The hardest part of the job was to deal with senior hiring mangers but still we learnt many things and work hours.We enjoyed our fun times when we get stressed at work.
Pros
Subsidized lunch and team lunches
Cons
Work hours
Good work life balance, Less salary hike, Management based company not People or process based, should have good connection with management then can survive other wise find job outside.
I am working here as a PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT, Good Place to work, learn & implement you ideas. Overall Management is good, they accept new ideas or innovation.
Fis is an average company and nothing goes here in the proper manner and nothing is managed properly here.
No one recognizes the work and more over there is no process is maintained in the project implementation.