FIS Global

FIS Global Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,974 reviews
Good work life balance with competitive work in finance domain, fun life, good career growth and learning opportunities. Need to improve management. Overall its a good experience.
Calls came in back to back, and the metrics that had to be met were almost impossible. Mandatory overtime every week. Open 24/7. They don’t accept doctor’s excuses.
Pros
Flexible schedule, healthcare, lots of vacation and sick days
Cons
Calls back to back; stressful enviroment
Fis is already stable and can recommend to other friends looking for a job. A great place to work and accesible with other areas. Great monthly incentive.
Cons
pay is great, but they have lots of strict rules, i also learned that you need to stay aware of new changes in the environment because your boss will not inform you.
Great place to work. Great people, great atmosphere, great pay, great benefits. Great opportunities for advancement. Great hours, overtime was always available.
Cons
Benefits and Pay are hard to match but the severe lack of communication regarding policies, expectations, and changes. Also MANDATORY OT is a requirement that is not discussed widely. It varies from department to department but it is generally 8 hours. Also since the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak, some departments have fumbled with both communication regarding handling of procedures and Work from Home options, some have waited 3+ months to hear if the possibility is available to them while others have been sent home to work as a few days after requesting. Pays well
Pros
Benefits, Good pay
Cons
Poor top/down communication, Poor management in key areas
ok place to work a lot of changes that happen everyday pay is nothing compared to the work load but the managers try and make you feel okay at work better than nothing
A place to get a paycheck, that is all. It is a large company, so you will find some chance to get hired by some dept that need your skills. Other than working to get pay, there is not much to stay for, unless you keep moving around or upward to avoid the next layoff
Pros
Get a pay check
Cons
Anything else
Coworkers were great. A lot of interesting conversations with them in between phone calls. The people on the other end of calls vary. Had team leads and supervisors that really fought to keep reps.
Pros
Great Supervisor, Team Leads
Cons
People on phone attitudes
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at FIS Global?
The work mates are friendly and helpful
Fun and Amazing activities

More to offer

Well mannered employees

Lots of open position to Grow

TLs are understanding
October 20, 2020
Thank you for your review and giving us a five-star rating. We appreciate your positive feedback regarding the amazing work environment and opportunities to grow. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
I'm work from home agent. I love it. You start as a contractor ( no benefits during this time) first then after your probation period is over your offered a position.
October 20, 2020
We’re glad to hear you think FIS is a great place to work and you’re loving your experience. We’re always looking for ways to enhance the employee experience and we ask our colleagues often for their feedback, so keep it coming.
Fake people. Pay sucks. There’s no room for advancement. People talk about each other all day. Management is horrible. A lot of nepotism. Work is vigorous and repetitive every single day.
October 20, 2020
Thank you for your candid feedback. At FIS, we expect everyone who works for and with FIS to act in accordance with our ethics guidelines and respect colleagues, clients, and vendors alike and to report any allegations of violations to the FIS Ethics team. We hope you will reach out to your manager or other avenues to report any wrongdoing.
I got fired for getting a 0 on a call because management did not get proper training it was never there to schedule your shift correctly so I was always tired
Pros
Great benefits and with the overtime great pay
October 20, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We can’t comment on your situation, but we wish you the best in your future endeavors.
Relaxing, enjoy, mostly while you on training,
FIS GLOBAL SOLUTION was a very good company and they give you a chance to work on the BPO industry. And helping you to growth your career.
Pros
Only free water, and coffee
Cons
No stressful
October 20, 2020
We’re glad to hear you think FIS is a great place to work and you had an amazing experience with us! We’re always looking for ways to enhance the employee experience and we ask our colleagues often for their feedback. We wish you all the best in your career journey.
Worked with this company for 3 years. Company doesn’t care about you or what you have going on as serious as it may be. All they care about is if your ear is glued to the phone to take hundreds of calls back to back everyday.
Pros
Free lunches sometimes
Cons
Short breaks, company doesn’t care about employees, low pay
October 20, 2020
Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We noticed you are no longer an employee, but we wanted to share that our employees the reason for our success, and we want them to know that their concerns are always heard. That’s why we’ve created initiatives such as our annual People Survey, to help us address employee concerns and opportunities to make FIS an even better place to work. Best of luck to you in the future.
Worked with FIS Noida as Sr. Business Analyst. Best company in my whole career, work ia very good. Very good work life balance. Management is very co-operative, hikes etc are also good. As per my view it is the best to work as Business Analyst.

Due to my personal commitment i left this organization and I still feel bad about it.
Pros
Work life balance, work from home. Management listen to you. Good hikes
Cons
Dint find any
October 20, 2020
We appreciate your positive feedback and thank you for sharing that FIS has been one of the best organizations you’ve worked for. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.
Overall I enjoyed working FIS. I only left because I was not able to transition to work from home. They've let e know that I can return once I can come back to the office to work.
Pros
3 weeks paid vacation
Cons
Management doesn't seem to listen to your concerns or suggestions.
It is a great company to work for and plenty of opportunities to grow and prosper. As an implementation conversion/business analyst, you are given variety of projects to work on great opportunity to learn & thrive.
October 20, 2020
We are thrilled to hear that you think FIS is a great company to work for and is one that offers opportunities to grow. We’re always looking for ways to enhance the employee experience, so keep sharing your feedback with us.
frequently they put people in poorly defined positions without any training. They require flexibility from employees without offering any to them. I would not recommend working for FIS.
I work independently for the most part. Learning on my own. Unless there are projects, I have to fill gaps with self study. My co-workers emphasize with me as I reached out to assist as they also went through the same feeling upon starting at this company.
I have never worked at such a corrupt place. When I was hired, I was told there would be mandatory overtime, but only on my scheduled work days. During training, I was told I would have to work on my days off or risk being terminated. The overall atmosphere at this place is hostile and unorganized. Supervisors leave work early, refuse to answer back to emails, chat logs, and/or text messages. Medical information was being shared without consent, unprofessional language and behavior on the floor (including inappropriate topics), and clear favoritism among supervisors with agents. No doctors notes are accepted, so any major procedures or medical issues can cause you to lose your job. FMLA is ONLY available after 1 year, they do notwork with you on accommodations. If you try to have any other engagements (school, separate job, hobbies etc.) they will fight you on it. If you catch management breaking rules/regulations, expect retaliation and your QAs to suddenly be affected. Any blatantly incorrect information provided to you during training and from leads will result in you being punished for using the incorrect information, even if they were found to be incorrect. In 1 year, I've seen in my department alone over 10 people leave. Others were terminated unfairly; you can protest their reasons but you will not be listened to. Avoid this place, try PSCU instead.
Pros
Cons
Hostile work environment, no work-life balance, untrustworthy management, favoritism, no accountability among higher ups, retaliation