FIS Global
FIS Global Employee Review

Good Learning opportunities for a beginner

April 4, 2020
Good Learning opportunities for a beginner. They give space to learn things on your own. This has both pros and cons though. Even as a Business Analyst, they will monitor your screen like a call center associate. Really hard for girls to grow in their Business Intelligence team.
September 21, 2020
Same role
Sr. Business Analyst (Former Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Worked with FIS Noida as Sr. Business Analyst. Best company in my whole career, work ia very good. Very good work life balance. Management is very co-operative, hikes etc are also good. As per my view it is the best to work as Business Analyst.

Due to my personal commitment i left this organization and I still feel bad about it.
Pros
Work life balance, work from home. Management listen to you. Good hikes
Cons
Dint find any
September 6, 2019
Same role
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
FIS is a very good place to work. The work-life balance is optimum and the work is very challenging.

The management listens to any issues that you have and provides best possible support.
June 27, 2020
Same location
Team Leader (Current Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
It is a great company to work even at the time when the world is facing the crisis and people are losing jobs. There was zero layoff and they company applied the home from work strategy
Pros
Every thing is good
Cons
Na
Official response from FIS Global
July 7, 2020
We’re glad to hear you think FIS is a great place to work! We appreciate hearing from our employees and are pleased to hear that you value our work from home flexibility and job stability. We’re always looking for ways to enhance the employee experience – so please keep the feedback coming!