FIS Global
FIS Global Employee Review

Excellent work life balance

September 15, 2020
Good work life balance with competitive work in finance domain, fun life, good career growth and learning opportunities. Need to improve management. Overall its a good experience.
March 11, 2019
Same roleSame location
QA Engineer 1 (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
Excellent organisation to work.
No fix hours of working.

Job is secure as you are part of product development team.

Most enjoyable part is outing in every quarter
May 3, 2020
Same location
Senior Technical Lead (Current Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
More or less it is like service based company. Manager are typical and do micro management. Sometimes relax environment. Company made of multiple acquiring and mergers so different projects have different cultures.
Official response from FIS Global
June 18, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the time you have taken to write your review and are happy to hear that think about FIS as a firm with good work environment. As you mentioned, FIS has grown both inorganically and organically – and we’ve added to our portfolio of solutions and our talented workforce each time. We welcome suggestions and input during these times of change through a variety of feedback channels including an annual People Survey, ongoing performance feedback, and others to ensure FIS is a great place to work.
April 21, 2020
Same location
Development Manager (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
Good company with decent work life balance and opportunities to learn both management and technical skills.

Policies are average not bad at all. Worth working there.