FIS Global

FIS Global Employee Reviews

India380 reviews
Untimely Responses from hierarchy/ Management, Break Adherence, Favoritism, Biased Work Culture, Support is good, however has to be more organised and prompt.
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
Unnecessary Chaos & Untimely Actions leading to stress among st employees who work efficiently.
July 7, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Unfortunately, since you are no longer an active employee, we can’t get more details on your feedback. Our collective workforce is a priority at FIS. Employees are also encouraged to reach out to their local People Representative with concerns/suggestions they may have. Also, at FIS, we expect everyone who works for and with FIS to act in accordance with our ethics guidelines and respect colleagues, clients, and vendors alike and to report any allegations of violations to the FIS Ethics team. You can reach them online via https://secure.ethicspoint.com/domain/media/en/gui/20341/index.html
Good place for work. Interesting staff. Multiple team bonding activitiea. Team supportive. Very good place for work. Will happy to join this place again.
It is a great company to work even at the time when the world is facing the crisis and people are losing jobs. There was zero layoff and they company applied the home from work strategy
Pros
Every thing is good
Cons
Na
July 7, 2020
We’re glad to hear you think FIS is a great place to work! We appreciate hearing from our employees and are pleased to hear that you value our work from home flexibility and job stability. We’re always looking for ways to enhance the employee experience – so please keep the feedback coming!
FIS only aims to capture business across streets but they are very poor in providing services as its diversified across globe with poor management structure.
The best part of working at FIS was the flexibility that the employees get during their work hours. Excellent collaboration techniquesand he location was good too!
Few good things about this company,
1-Good environment

2-Best place to work

Only few things which needed to be changed,

1-Managment

2- Very less appraisal
The Teams and managements which I worked are really god. Company is also doing pretty good. Best work culture with decent work and life balances. Overall pretty good company.
As mentioned above it was an organised setup with set protocols of working mechanism. They had trained the entire group of about 20 of us for about a month. 10 days of English language and accent training (since we were hired for a US inbound calling process), followed by a 20 days process training and orientation. After that there was a period of OJT for about a week. Out of 20 of us only about 10 people got inducted on board. Once we acquired experience, they used to train us for their premium products. We used to have training sessions for any product update or for any premium products or services.
This was an amazing experience for me as i got to work for a contact centre for the 1st time in my professional life. We used to get paid on 25th of every month. We were given free breakfast/meals (as we used to work for US shifts).

The only reason i left FIS is that one of the premium process i used to work was shifted to their another contact centre in Phillipines and thus it reduced our earnings significantly. Since I am the only bread winner for a family of 4 i had to move on to different company. But i wish FIS the very best always!!
July 7, 2020
We’re glad to hear you think FIS is a great place to work! We appreciate hearing from our employees and are pleased to hear that you value our learning and growth opportunities. We’re always looking for ways to enhance the employee experience – so please keep the feedback coming!
Overall experience was really fantastic and enjoyed the fun. We used to work together as a team and used to achieve daily score on day by day basis. I used to love my shifts.
Pros
Free Food Card
Cons
High score burden
Really among the chillest places to work for (Google AdWords). Amazing people on the floor and in training and everywhere. Food's great, vendys are always loaded with sprite and coke. Transport is supportive. Coaches coach, leaders lead and there's always a helping hand, just ask!
Pros
People approach you, befriend you and make it comfortable for you, data's always available be it leaves, incentives, attendance anything
Cons
Insurance kinda sucks but meh!
June 18, 2020
We’re glad to hear you think FIS is a great place to work and you had an amazing experience with us! We’re always looking for ways to enhance the employee experience and we ask our colleagues often for their feedback. We wish you all the best in your career journey.
Good company for temporary time, but culture life is very good and very flexible working time. Management is not good but not bad also. No work pressure
June 18, 2020
We appreciate hearing from our colleagues and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience and think FIS has a great work culture! We’re always looking for ways to enhance the employee experience – so please keep the feedback coming!
I am not able to tell it or I don't want to talk about it. I've learned many things and its time to move from here as everyone is looking for growth and salary though m,y expectations are't that much from this company.
More or less it is like service based company. Manager are typical and do micro management. Sometimes relax environment. Company made of multiple acquiring and mergers so different projects have different cultures.
June 18, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the time you have taken to write your review and are happy to hear that think about FIS as a firm with good work environment. As you mentioned, FIS has grown both inorganically and organically – and we’ve added to our portfolio of solutions and our talented workforce each time. We welcome suggestions and input during these times of change through a variety of feedback channels including an annual People Survey, ongoing performance feedback, and others to ensure FIS is a great place to work.
they have team leaders who are bad habbits and they are greedy they ask foir money from executives . very bad work culture there team leaders ask for money or they will make you go off the work..
Good company with decent work life balance and opportunities to learn both management and technical skills.

Policies are average not bad at all. Worth working there.
My experience of working here is FIS Global is great as of now. They have policies for the employees which work in employees favour. They streat there employees very well. Very competitive work environment. Safe for women employees ina LL way. Respect employees openion in meetings. Totally safe and fun environment of working.
Pros
One time food meal coupon, well behaved with employees, consider employees point of view, positive working environment, games section to enjoy .
Cons
No cons as of now.
Good Learning opportunities for a beginner. They give space to learn things on your own. This has both pros and cons though. Even as a Business Analyst, they will monitor your screen like a call center associate. Really hard for girls to grow in their Business Intelligence team.
Great company with great environment and lots of new stuffs to learn.
Work life balance is best maintained.

All thanks to my manager.

Good salary hikes too.
good work culture nice place chilled out manager, progressive team
peaceful place

Employee satisfaction

health checkup

early release

medical facility
Pros
good work culture
Cons
no competition
FIS gave me my very first opportunity to work in customer service environment, they treated me very well and the trainers were just amazing. i learnt alot of things there which further helped in improving my communication skills to become a good customer service representative
I enjoyed the overall time working with the organization as the colleagues and management was friendly. Good chilled out process. Once you join the company there is a lot to learn. There are also a lot of activities to be involved in which helps you keep your mind fresh. Overall an amazing experience.