Firstsource Solutions
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Firstsource Solutions Management reviews

India1,249 reviews
This is a great place to work if you are a fresher or have no work experience at all. Wouldn't recommend working lot term as this organization seems to be plagued with foolish management practices like reducing salaries and increase performance incentives (targets set will be unrealistic), asking you to work overtime for free n other silly things... it's only ok to work here if it's temporary ... ders also job security .. incase your process shuts down they will try and move you to a new process
Pros
Job security
Cons
Foolish management
I loved this workplace, its environment and management. The Hr and mangers will listen to your concerns and will come back to your with most suitable and positive answers for ur queries.
Pros
Safe place to work in night shifts
Cons
none for me ...
August 18, 2020
Thank you for sharing feedback! We are delighted to hear that your experience was good while working with us..

We wish you the best with your future endeavours.
Doesn't provide ultimate solutions to the employees.
Benefits and Facilities are worst.

Doesn't motivate employees for their growth in the industry or company.

Pros
Na
Cons
They only care about their clients
August 18, 2020
We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience during your employment with us. We work hard to provide a supportive work environment and our benefits package is on par with the best in the industry. Your experience is definitely at odds with our values as an organisation that puts our employees at the heart of what we do. We are proud that the vast majority of our employees enjoy a happy and fulfilling career with us and our leadership team continuously empowers, motivates and supports every single employee in our company.
We hope you used one of our feedback channels while employed with us. We actively seek feedback from all our employees through our HR team and Employee surveys, so that we can continue to improve employee experience.
it was great experiance working with first source Management is good gey salary on time over all experiance was very good if i get another opportunity i will like to work again with first source..
August 4, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent feedback.
We are delighted to hear that your experience was good while working with us.

We appreciate that you want to join us back - Please check ‘Careers’ page on our official website to explore the open positions.

We wish you the best for your future endeavours.
Good management, great support in pandemic. Leaders are always ready to help and support. Lots of opportunity to grow internally.

SVP is a Gem of a person - Shahul karim
Pros
Job security
Cons
No cons
July 15, 2020
Thank you for the feedback! It is really encouraging to hear that you feel supported and valued by our management team.
Wishing you a fulfilling career with Firstsource!
Very friendly environment
Great management support
No too much work pressure
Understanding Employees problems and giving solutions.

Equality no partiality.

Overall The Beat Place to work.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Job security
July 15, 2020
Thank you for excellent review! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stint with Firstsource.
In the last couple of years, Mortgage business at Firstsource has grown exponentially and is hiring currently as well. Hence, job security should be the last thing on one’s mind. Please reach out to someone in Human Resources team for any clarification you need.
Low salaries, extra stress and excessive work-pressure. Work environment and company culture doesn't sync.... Management is too politically influenced by people who show off rather than the ones who really work.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Salaries
July 15, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback.
We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. We pride ourselves in providing a competitive benefits package and good working environment which is supportive, inclusive and fair for all our employees.

We wish you had spoken to someone in Human Resources Team during your tenure with us. Nonetheless, we take your feedback sincerely and will do our best to improve.
It is an organisation with not very good repo with employees. Work environment is not very healthy and employees are not treated well in most of the situation
July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking time to share feedback!
We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time working with us.

We work hard to provide a supportive, inclusive and fair environment and are proud that the vast majority of our employees enjoy long and fulfilling careers with us. We also encourage employees to share feedback in all stages of their employment with us so that we can improve the employee experience.

We wish you had spoken to your Human Resources team / Manager during your stint with us. Nonetheless, we take your feedback sincerely and will do our best to improve.
The security staff can be helpful because, they are cool.
The funny part is, no ex employee allowed in the canteen or use the rest room. what would an ex-employee would possibly test your integrity.

If you see someone sneaking in the production floor, that can pose a threat. But the so called Canteen is so away from the so called production floor. Why would you people deny access to the canteen?
Pros
Payment right on time, subsidized bill at the cafeteria, friendly and helpful HR, Sanitation is extremely good, no tolerance on mis conduct, Recognition on quarterly basis, Bunk beds are provided for the employees’ convenience, Honey mooning period is around 90 days.
Cons
Cab does not leave on time since they drive so fast and woman employees encourage rash driving, Pillion drivers dont give importance on who complains or their life is at risk, nothing happens if its reported to the appropriate dept, the water flowing out the taps are re used, Please do not throw in the cigarette buds on where it should be, Bunk beds can be misused, I do see people sleep with no prior permission, so don’t be surprised.
July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking time to share feedback!

Safety and security of our employees are of utmost priority and we ensure that adequate measures are in place. We regret that you or your friend (ex-employee) had some unpleasant experience during your stint with us. We take your feedback sincerely and will do our best to improve.
I worked there as Quality Executive for nearly 2 1/2 years, Quite good environment to work, Team Leaders are very helpful. Good Team members. You can learn something new from everyone.
June 9, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, we take pride providing a good work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same.
FSL was the best place to work. Good management, timely payment. Good working condition, good facility of transportation. Best multi cuisine cafeteria. Best place to Learn.
June 9, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, we take pride in providing a good work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same.
Excellent working culture with good work exposure.
This company is good for gaining deep experience in Technical background.

Lovely management who are always ready to support.
Anyone would like to work again for such an organization.
June 9, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, we take pride in providing a work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees.
A great place, it was my golden time , best management, best environment, co operation, friendly ambience. I have started my job from 2008 November as cce role. It was great working relationship.
Management was cooperative and helpful and environment was quite good there...it was a process which was domestic and the experiene was quite good there
They need to be change management policies in so many areas, like admin and it department
Company should take outside. For fun
They need to be change R&R Awards differentl cash prizes and gifts
A very good company with a great work environment, support from Management is always available at times of needy. Growth ratio is good life balance is Ok
Everyone will have good learning and work life balance.People who have good in knowledge will grow. Management will help each individual to grow and support in their work
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Transport
Nothing to say anything about this company - very stressfull and very pressure processes.
I am married and I had one daughter.

Further I didn't get from management support from this company.
I am feed up to work this company.
Very good management with lots of training to improve your skills but never expect a increase in salary. Other than salary part, you will have good work-life balance on specific process.
Equality and no racism.
Support from higher authority and TL

Good work culture and environment

Employee motivation
Hygiene working environment
Flexibility
Not applicable for this company. It's not people oriented, doesn't pay well. Less benefits , management doesn't care about their employees. HR is also not helpful