Firstsource Solutions
Coronavirus update

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews

India1,233 reviews
Found 1,233 reviews matching the search
I like this job as for help it .I feel better work for that it I have no more work for this experience .I just help it any where everywhere and every situation
Pros
I don't know
Cons
I don't know
It is an organisation with not very good repo with employees. Work environment is not very healthy and employees are not treated well in most of the situation
I worked for Firstsource for 9 years. It is a people centric organisation and I was happy to be a part of the culture. I learnt many skills which helped me not only on the job but also in my personal life. There were times when it got challenging to strike the work-life balance but I always found my superiors approachable and they helped me my weigh options.
Pros
Open door policy
Cons
long hours sometimes
The security staff can be helpful because, they are cool.
The funny part is, no ex employee allowed in the canteen or use the rest room. what would an ex-employee would possibly test your integrity.

If you see someone sneaking in the production floor, that can pose a threat. But the so called Canteen is so away from the so called production floor. Why would you people deny access to the canteen?
Pros
Payment right on time, subsidized bill at the cafeteria, friendly and helpful HR, Sanitation is extremely good, no tolerance on mis conduct, Recognition on quarterly basis, Bunk beds are provided for the employees’ convenience, Honey mooning period is around 90 days.
Cons
Cab does not leave on time since they drive so fast and woman employees encourage rash driving, Pillion drivers dont give importance on who complains or their life is at risk, nothing happens if its reported to the appropriate dept, the water flowing out the taps are re used, Please do not throw in the cigarette buds on where it should be, Bunk beds can be misused, I do see people sleep with no prior permission, so don’t be surprised.
i learn how to speak with customers on call. all team members was very supportive. all shifts was available in first source.. but for females day shift only.
Pros
limited break
Cons
time to time
It was great working here and Co Staffs are very Friendly in the Company. A good place for the Freshers to learn.Salary is little less comparing to other Process.
I worked there as Quality Executive for nearly 2 1/2 years, Quite good environment to work, Team Leaders are very helpful. Good Team members. You can learn something new from everyone.
June 9, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, we take pride providing a good work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same.
Quick solution provided to the customer.
Answered all the queries to the customer related to payments or their credit card.

Meeting the target from month to month.
June 9, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your role during the stint with Firstsource.
FSL was the best place to work. Good management, timely payment. Good working condition, good facility of transportation. Best multi cuisine cafeteria. Best place to Learn.
June 9, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, we take pride in providing a good work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same.
Excellent working culture with good work exposure.
This company is good for gaining deep experience in Technical background.

Lovely management who are always ready to support.

Anyone would like to work again for such an organization.
June 9, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, we take pride in providing a work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees.
A great place, it was my golden time , best management, best environment, co operation, friendly ambience. I have started my job from 2008 November as cce role. It was great working relationship.
Management was cooperative and helpful and environment was quite good there...it was a process which was domestic and the experiene was quite good there
They need to be change management policies in so many areas, like admin and it department
Company should take outside. For fun

They need to be change R&R Awards differentl cash prizes and gifts
A very good company with a great work environment, support from Management is always available at times of needy. Growth ratio is good life balance is Ok
Everyone will have good learning and work life balance.People who have good in knowledge will grow. Management will help each individual to grow and support in their work
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Transport
First source is a Nice company to work in its a BPO company and environment is also good and supervisor are also good and colleagues are also friendly in nature.
Girls are benefited here because they are almost required to come at 1st shift..
In case of male, they work always at night shift no shift change is allowed .
Nothing to say anything about this company - very stressfull and very pressure processes.
I am married and I had one daughter.

Further I didn't get from management support from this company.

I am feed up to work this company.
Very good management with lots of training to improve your skills but never expect a increase in salary. Other than salary part, you will have good work-life balance on specific process.
Equality and no racism.
Support from higher authority and TL

Good work culture and environment

Employee motivation

P&L Focus

People Development

Fantastic work culture

Many learning opportunities
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Firstsource Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.