Firstsource Careers Employee Reviews

Found 1,126 reviews matching the search See all 2,174 reviews
Pathetic company to work with
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratSeptember 6, 2019
Served it for over a year and had a negative feeling with them. Neither management, nor the team lead was helping the team mates. Pathetic work culture.
Takes care of personal difficulty while sanctioning leave
Advisor (SE- Grade) (Former Employee) –  MaladAugust 25, 2019
Good to for a jib in BPO. Has other branches in india. Can ask for shift to bamglore. Trg is good. Get chance to work across processes. Toilets clean. Bunkers for emergency. Separate for guys and females
Aewsome management
Team Leader in "First Source Solution Ltd (Former Employee) –  Siliguri, West BengalAugust 22, 2019
Management is awesome.... Friendly working environemnt... I was associated with Firstsource Solutions Ltd 9 years... And I learnt many more and now what I'm only for this organisation.
Job description
CSA (Customer Service Associate) (Former Employee) –  Trichy, Tamil NaduAugust 21, 2019
My happier place this world.i have lot of friends this . salary and working time not in our mind. Sports competition and tournament given 6 month once.great company.
the best platform where I was able to practice all platforms. ( sales/ technical/customer service)
Customer Care Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 13, 2019
good work environment. helping and approachable managers. interactive team mates. friendly colleagues. no age restriction as long as you can perform. left the company for personal reasons.
Good environment to work
Customer Service Associate (CSA) (Former Employee) –  Gift City GandhinagarAugust 10, 2019
Well, I have worked with this company and found better environment to work but if I talk about management then it is little bit good as they don't value your work and don't give promotion.Sometimes, they force workers to work more hours.They don't care about you.
Pros
Good environment to work and fun friday activity.
Cons
Bad management system, Force to work more hours and don't care of workers
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore IndiaAugust 6, 2019
A good place to work and handle different type of customers, providing resolution to their problems and making sales when you see the opportunity to make extra incentives.
Good company
Customer Support Executive (Former Employee) –  Vijayawada, Andhra PradeshAugust 3, 2019
Good company.teaches lots of things about corporate company is like for freshers it is a good step to know how corporate company will work................
Pros
Good environment to work, complete corporate style
Cons
Very busy work
CSA (Customer Service Associate) (Former Employee) –  SiliguriJuly 31, 2019
I worked as a CSA in fastsource solution limited. It was good experience for me. It was located at Siliguri. The company is closed now. I had giving my best performance for the company.
Good place to work hear ,HR was very helpful ,
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 29, 2019
My first job and I worked for 6.5 years very good place to work , managers were very helpful and the training people was excellent HR was very reliable .they hear you out. Very good job security.thete were incidents when I have to take emergency leaves yes it taken care and there was no job threats. Very well maintained , very well cultured.happy to work again with first source.
Pros
Free lunch coupon
Cons
Salary hike was not good
Good company
Senior Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Tiruchchirappalli, Tamil NaduJuly 28, 2019
Its very nice to be work here, always management gives importants to need of an employee. But salary and shift timings are negotiable. Also job guarantee is cons.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Shift and incentives
Easy to work and improve my knowledge
Software (Current Employee) –  Trichy, Tamil NaduJuly 26, 2019
One of the main important is typing English learn to your quickly very very useful to all company best and main skill types and communication is important for all company ..dress code
The most enjoyable part of the job
Sr.Executive (WFM) (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJuly 25, 2019
The company was good but salary is not good it's very low the first source company is valuable it's good I'm leaving to first source because of salary concern
Nice place but I had to transfer
Customer service associate (Former Employee) –  Based out of BangaloreJuly 22, 2019
The workplace was really good people from various background were brought together, nice communication with everyone, the trainer was very friendly just like a friend .
Trainer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 21, 2019
Everything is fine apart from the salary package , good place to work and get to learn a lot of things in terms of self development. People stick on to the company for quite a long time
Pros
Good work place
Cons
Less salary
Understanding Work Place
Asst. Manager - Finance & Accounts (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 21, 2019
FSL believes India work style.
Senior's will always supportive to achieved your goals through various projects mode.
Management is good about companies prospective understanding.
The hardest part of is lot of manual activities which needs to avoid & transform into monitory level. Which can helps to achieve the target more smoother.
All the end is working atmosphere is very friendly, as there been lots of weekend games & activities so employees can interact with new comers & existing also.
Cons
Manual working style
Fun place to wirk
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Banglore, KarnatakaJuly 19, 2019
Enjoyed every single moment i spent at firstsource..The work culture is excellent.... very calm and tidy place to work.. Every hardwork will be paid off... we will start working for job satisfation where you get that in excess.... i love the dayz i spent at firstsource...
Pros
Free lunches
Nice place to work
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJuly 12, 2019
Very friendly environment to work , fast growing up to work . Management has to support all employees stable work methods learning lot of things
Good place to learn the contact center environment
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Banglore, KarnatakaJuly 8, 2019
Great place to start your early career in contact center, you get to learn a lot in hand industry experience along with handsome incentives.

I was part of SKY technical on calls and the work environment is completely competative sales driven.
I have grate experience with firstsource solution ltd.
Desktop Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  VijayawadaJuly 5, 2019
I have started career from dec 2014 till now iam very happy doing in this company.
Pros
Every month once food activity provided to employees.
Cons
Rotational shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Firstsource Careers. Our community is ready to answer.