Firstsource Careers Employee Reviews

Fun work place
Customer Service Agent (CSA) (Former Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaJune 21, 2018
has been working 2 years over there. bt there is no any future growth as a salary and designation & low salary package no
no proper incentive structure
All okay
Customer service executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 14, 2018
A load of work. Timing is a problem if u stay far in Bangalore. The work ambience is good wherein you are provided with complete support by the colleagues around you.
Secured workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tamil NaduJune 7, 2018
Good environment to work.
I improved my communication skill.
No Pressure regarding our weekly targets.
Software updates are very user friendly.
Best place to work.
Pros
Free cabs
Work Place Review
Agent (Current Employee) –  Gandhinagar, GujaratJune 5, 2018
This Company Over All Good But this Company In one Big Problem is Management Not Good and I unsatisfied this company.
All our agent unsatisfied because in this company , timing shift problem and no respect agent and no help in HR.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
Productive and healthy workplace
Customer services Associate (Former Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshJune 5, 2018
I had a good working with the organisation where I spent my almost 2 years over there. Good place to work with and most importantly secure place to inhance your skill.
Jobs
Firstsource solutions (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJune 2, 2018
Good environment work location also good. i am working correctly working in Bangalore good place to work and good tech park more than 100 company are in the tech park,
good
QUALITY CONTROLLER (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 1, 2018
good to have sea the Overall rating*
and we have to get opportunity in any of the place
A good work place to kick start your career
Manager, Training and Development (Former Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaMay 21, 2018
BPM is more than just knowing English.
Taking that leap of faith and joining FSL was one of the biggest and best decision I took. Great learning platform for freshers if you have the mentality to gain some experience. People centricity is what kept me going and the learning opportunities. Salary may not be great for a fresher but what matters is the experience you want.
Pros
RMZ Ecospace for Bangaloreans hence a good physical location within the premises, Good location, Great Leaders
Cons
Traffic towards work, Freshers may think salary is less but worth the experience
nothing
bpo (Former Employee) –  chennaiMay 18, 2018
i am satham working with first source company day and night shift working here this is working for bpo so i know this job type requirment like this easily understand this job.
Pros
Cons
8 hours
BPO (Call Center)
CSR ( Customer Service Representative) (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 16, 2018
Customer service./Support Handling credit card queries including sales and balance transfers for U.K customers. Was awarded certificates for quality service consistently for 3 quarters
Pros
Free pick n drop from home to office and vice versa
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Banglore, KarnatakaMay 14, 2018
I started my career in First Source. Training and manager were very co-operative. I learnt a lot when I was working in First Source.
Work place consists of good culture and it was good experience to work in such a organisation
Pros
No scope for free launches
Cons
Depends on business requirement
Productive and fun workplace
CSA (Customer Service Associate) (Former Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshMay 6, 2018
First source is one of the best place to work with regular interactive activities and good support staff with Best management of products ... full fun
Pros
Free coffee and snacks
Cons
Working space is less
Fun workplace
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 24, 2018
There is a growth oppotunity also management is nice and also have job secuirty also there are fun activites which happens every weekend i feel great that i m a part of this company
Good to start your career with
Call Centre Advisor (Former Employee) –  KolkataApril 18, 2018
Good to start your career with first source. I like the office cafeteria. The management was good and approachable. They talk to the employees to understand their issues.
Pros
Good to start your career with first source.
Cons
Long working hrs
Good Place
CSA (Former Employee) –  Trichy, Tamil NaduApril 16, 2018
Night shift makes me worse. Learned lot from colleagues. Good Management. Cab Facility. No hardest part. Team mates , Lunch out , Party`s Enjoyed the work.
Cons
productive and fun at workplace
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Vijayawada, Andhra PradeshApril 15, 2018
It is great opportunity in First source.. best learning institute for me to learning communication . it is an inbound process of Vodafone .. Here we are handling prepaid and post paid calls
Tension free work
Sr. Customer Support - Email Support Executive (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduApril 13, 2018
Peaceful work environment with good management support.
Interview process is quite easy.
Only issue is transportation problem for female employees.
Great place to work!
Free to without huge pressure and restrictions
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduApril 11, 2018
Good growing company. More opportunities to learn and develop our knowledge and skills. Salary packages can be improved. Incentives and shift allowance can be encouraged.
Pros
Performance awards
Good Place to Work
Senior Customer Service Associate (Grade H1) (Former Employee) –  ChennaiApril 8, 2018
Good company to work and learn more things. very helpful mind seniors and team leaders and appreciate all the employees by giving gifts for their achievements. Nice place to work.
About fisrtsource
CSA (Customer Service Associate) (Former Employee) –  Airoli, MaharashtraApril 5, 2018
Firstsource was one of the best company i ever worked in Bpo sector the management of the company is excellent there is no partiality they treat everyone equal to each it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Firstsource Careers. Our community is ready to answer.