FirstCry.com

FirstCry.com Employee Reviews

India40 reviews
Good experience
Nice experience with firstcry really, nice company to work and great behaviour with employees and benefits provided to employees, I had good experience with same.
more work
I think the company is very good but work is more compared to your salary and traveling is compulsory.i personally recommended to you to make sure you clear all about in HR ROUND INTERVIEW.
Left job due to company shifting to Haryana and currently working LTS international Dispatch Officer in Noida. I am searching job. I can relocate and if job found near by me thats very good .
Great learning experience
I was part of a wonderful team which focused on getting work done, cooperating and communicating with others, and led by an efficient manager who looked out for her team. I started off at an entry-level position and quickly progressed in my role, and more importantly, was given opportunities for the same.
Pros
Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow
Cons
Working Saturdays
Good working experience.
Experience Works is a great place to learn new things. The job I had was as a graphic designer and really enjoyed it. The working culture is very good.
Fun place to work
Firstcry.com is great culture to work, nice working environment. Very supportive management and bosses. Learnt a lot from each one.
Love to work again.
Productive and Fun work place
Regular working hours
Healthy competition among team

Good Culture

Best seniors

Seniors try to level up their juniors by Adding values related to work & team work.

The hardest part of the job is my last day of working
Bed managment on Haryana firstcry
1 Salary com in weight time.
2 bed managment in Haryana.

3 manager and assistant manager knowledge are zero.

4 manager and assistant manager and other employee realetionship very bed.

5 Manager call employee gandh.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at FirstCry.com?
I have been working at make positive full time
a company you love to work with. Great work, great learning. You have great mentors to guide you. Best part is their open door policy. Would love to mention few lovely people I worked with. India Head : Friendly, you can go and discuss anything with him. He is more a friend to you.
Very Hectic Job
The management is very rude about target achievemnt. Approval for everything is very time taking. Too much pressure. Additional pressure to add more work while salary doesnt get increased
Very hectic and hostile work environment
Not a very healthy place to work where there are mosquitoes flying around your desk. The management is weak and has unrealistic expectations from its employees. Had a tough time dealing with work. No work life balance.
2 and 8 years Experience in Firstcry
Pure Day Shift job. Salary is not that much satisfied. Looking for change better opportunity. Rest everything is good. Quite far from my house. So searching for new job.
Firstcry.com
Firstcry.com have good place for long time work, there have good atmosphere in work place, helping Management, good job security for long time, more chances to growth.
Job not really good
I learn much good thing in my job time,and i learn how to work with team and staff members it great opportunity for me. But some time i feel too do best in my performance and in later i do work as a biller
Great work environment
Our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers,
Why do they always teach us that it's easy and evil to do what we want and that we need discipline to restrain ourselves? It's the hardest thing in the world--to do what we want. And it takes the greatest kind of courage. I mean, what we really want,

A better Option And Growth In Future

Thanks And Regards
Not good for SEO interns
There is just donkey work for SEO interns. Seniors are rude. They don't appreciate interns and their work. It's not good for SEO internship. Don't join it.
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Egoistic seniors
It's good
The Company is best.
But some person was not good.

No salary issues.

Management is also good.

But senior's are not cooperative. Thye are mixed personal & professionals life.
Pros
Salary be on time
Cons
Senior's are not good
Friendly work culture
Friendly work culture
Timing is not flexible

No holidays

Good staffs

.......................................

Good trainers

Less salary but good incentive
very friendly work environment
its my first company and i have a positive review overall.i learned all my accounting work experience from here thanks to very friendly work place for a fresher part of view.The job is more hand-able for a new employee but when its come to end of financial year its become quite complicated.
Pros
friendly work place
Cons
working time
good
in the firstcry.com i enjoy the job but we want to acheive higher position by own working
it is the traveling job which is suitable for me but in this job here is much risk rather than other jobs
Fun Environment and very productive
The best brand I can start my career with. I learned advanced Corel which helps in me in Designing Banners, Logo Design, Designing silhouettes on CAD.
Pros
Free tea