FIRST CREDIT SERVICES

FIRST CREDIT SERVICES Employee Reviews

India17 reviews
Company cares for its employees.

Different skills with different process to work.

Very good management.

Employees centric company.

Always be ready for a change.

Gained very good friends for life.
Pros
Free dinner and transport facility
Cons
Rotating shifts.
It is a start-up company when i joined. You have good scope to learn and grow technically.
But Management is not effective. They are into business perspective. Always look for money. Only problem is with management.
Overall the management was great. Loved working over there, Don't want to be negative over here but due to lack of job security everything got ruined. I've learned many good things and the most enjoyable part of the job was I never got bored. Every day was like a new day for me.
This company is very nice
Nice co operative seniors I really very enjoyed work with first credit services I had very nice time with my job experiences I hope this company join me again.....
In BPO previously worked on transferring calls to US based clients for GYM collections, then was promoted to Third Party collections as a Collector for GYMS collection all over US, dialing more than 300 calls daily getting connects to the right party convincing and helping them in their various situations of debts keeping in mind the FDCPA rules in US, giving settlement options by understanding their present situation, queries and making sure their problems are solved kindly and politely no matter how difficult the problem may be. Making sure the customer is left with a positive response and satisfied by setting up payment plans as company rules, as they desire without losing a consumer politely and assuring we are a corporate and genuine company whose file has now landed into collections. And making the consumers convinced we are here to help and solve their problems, as in leaving all the options on the consumers to speak and rectify their issues by collecting even the smallest amount from the Consumer to keep their file in a running condition so that the Consumers are not been getting any calls from our office
In First credit services I was working for a voice process.My interaction was with the customer .It's a good company for Freshers.I learnt here how to handle the customer and understand what the customer wants.
Fixed night shifts
3rd Party collections US based process

Captive company

Learned a lot from this organization

Anytime approachable kinda management

Very good work culture

Nice crowd

Hardest part is actually nothing but for some people if target based job is not possible then that can be a problem because collections is all about targets

Unlimited incentives the best part
Pros
Unlimited incentives the best part
Generating revenue to the bank by getting outstanding debt to the bank.Achieving the targets on monthly basis.Managing the Client relationships professionally
This company is the best for me it provides many new things to me and every employees.This company is full of fun , exitement and thrilling every two months they take to picnics on the week end.
I worked with First Credit Services for almost 11 months and got to learn more about gym collections, the companions we good and helped in my training phase.
The company have GYM collection process with prestigous clients but managment is incapable of handling the clients and employees.
Company is not Financially capable.
My rating speaks about my experience with FCS.. Well, if you are looking out for career & opportunities to grow .. Just dont think go for it.. FCS welcomes every aspirant with pleasent & fruitfull career..
Pros
Flexible shifts & great deals to learn..
its is a collection company ....

we used to collect on past due member ship and up skill the memebership .....

we used to work for gym member ships
Cons
Process was good but was shut down and the management team was changed. Job profile was good, previous management was helpful
Nothing is fixed management they can make any changes the very next day with any intimation giving. Lack of human management skills
Monitoring Calls, Auditing Accounts, Giving Feedback's, Conducting Up-Training Sessions, Send Reports to Clients, Maintaining Trackers, Sending Observations to the Operation Team
I can only perform and give results. Nothing apart from that.
Pros
No demand
Cons
Favoritism