FIRST CHOICE Employee Reviews

Not a very good company
HGV 2 Driver (Current Employee) –  Staines-upon-Thames, SurreyFebruary 4, 2019
I went back to FC hoping it had become a more proactive unit over the time I worked elsewhere. It had not. I had to constantly ring to ask for work and most weeks I was lucky if I had one days work.
Pros
Cons
Always waiting to be contacted
Excellent
CSR/Sales (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTFebruary 3, 2019
Most fun environment, I have personally ever worked for, in my life. The opportunities that the company has to offer is absolutely what anybody wants to succeed.
Work several hours per day
Delivery Driver/Warehouse (Current Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 20, 2019
Worked several hours going different area in the metropolitan area of Kansas City Missouri frequently loading and unloading supplies morning time delivery pharmaceuticals supplies at hospitals in the evening I deliver tires to different dealerships in surrounding cities and at the end of the day I unload my truck at the warehouse
Pros
You your own boss
Cons
You work long days and nights
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Campbell, KYJanuary 14, 2019
I basically did the same thing when I was working at KCA Corporation.. The name change its still the same job performance everything is the same thing
Caring and a life time of memories
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Yazoo City, MSDecember 27, 2018
If you love to help individuals with needs, you will love here. The staff does care. They do have meetings where you can meet other workers. I loved the job because I worked by myself and cared for people who really needed it.
Pros
Holidays bbq's
Cons
Some clients are not grateful
Work Environment
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WANovember 7, 2018
Good job to work. Great place to work. Flexible hours.
I would recommend First Choice as a good place to work. They offer great benefits package. Good
A hard job to do
Telesales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hereford, HerefordshireNovember 4, 2018
The people working at the depot were fun and there was never a dull day but the owners forever wanted more and more. Nothing was ever good enough for them
Pros
Fun people
Cons
Lond Hours
work place
Truck driver (Current Employee) –  Texas City, TXOctober 29, 2018
I am a driver I spend most of my time in my truck. When I'm at the office it's for a meeting. Safety Meeting or dropping off a trailer and picking up paper work.
productive
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, NYSeptember 28, 2018
I greatly enjoy working with first choice. They are a great company with great staff and great learning and working enviroments. I highly recomend First Choice to anyone looking to get on their feet.
Pros
learning experience
Cons
no further assignments
nothing much to say. what I want is to change my life to a better place of living.thanks sir
Computer Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Lagos,NigeriaSeptember 22, 2018
I love United States of America. They are the best people to live with. God bless you America. People Nigeria love to work and life in USA. I just need help from you sir, to alway me to come over there and have a very good life there.
Pros
no lunch hear
Cons
there is no health insurance hear
Awesome employers
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 25, 2018
Excellent management and good work environment; opportunities for continuous learning, fair work schedule, promote good customer and co-worker relationship.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Good environment
Customer Services Rep (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJuly 31, 2018
It a good place to work at. The staff is great customer service is a 1. I am always busy management is great. The hour is good for the type of work I do.
Productive and fun environment
Telesales Executive (Former Employee) –  Larnaca, CyprusJuly 7, 2018
Loved working and got trained on a new for me field for telesales! Ended up Top Seller and main team motivator player! Competing with other companies!
Not enough pay
Contracted Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 3, 2018
The pay here was not that great. I wasn't able to survive on what I was paid per run. The cost of gas outweighed the paycheck. I was losing income not gaining.
Pros
Poor wages per run
Cons
Work your own hours
Hated it
Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  Redditch, WorcestershireJune 21, 2018
Managed poorly - clicky staff and was bullied
Wasn’t allowed to deal with currency as they said they didn’t trust me but gave me the job?
Questioned when you didn’t do a booking
my view of First Choice
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Carbondale, ILJune 15, 2018
I enjoyed the fast paced environment, and meeting, seeing my favorite customers. It also kept me in great shape. Hardest part of the job was Loading in the morning. I usually loaded 3-8000 pounds on a daily basis. Best part was being efficient, and getting all customers their packages, or product undamaged and on time.
Pros
Driving, and meeting new people
Cons
Christmas time/paying for gas
Workers are great, we're like a family.
Hair Stylist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 11, 2018
First Choice is a very busy salon. The coworkers are very nice, we all get along like family. The clients however are very impatient. The wait time would be from between 5 mins -1.5 hours, sometimes we don't have time to eat or drink water since the waiting clients would get very angry if we don't take them right away. We have to sweep the floor for safety purposes. Sometimes they would get angry that we sweeped the floor first, before taking them into out chair because we "made them wait longer."
Cons
Very Busy Salon
fast pace, long hours. Driving
Medical Driver, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 3, 2018
Nice people. the company was fair and flexible while i was in college. They understand that education is important. The hours I worked though were long and didnt leave much for personal time.