Finish Line

Finish Line Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,865 reviews
what i learned
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDFebruary 26, 2020
finishline was a great experience, i learned a lot while working there. working as a team is better than doing everything alone, you build as one! i started when i was 18
Typical day at work
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 26, 2020
Everyday we have a game day plan. We try our best to reach our sales goal. We make sure we give the customer good shopping experience and excellent service.
Great sales and diverse community experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Birch Run, MIFebruary 25, 2020
Great first job in sales and for a person who knew nothing about that world they where very understanding open minded and welcoming. If i had to pick my time in Fort Worth Texas was the best.
Great work enviroment
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  IndianaFebruary 24, 2020
Ever since I started working there I've loved my coworkers and the atmosphere in the place. it's a great place to get out of your shell and get some customer service experience. It also helps you in your overall confidence. 10/10 would recommend working there.
Nice work environment
Lead Stock room supervisor (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYFebruary 24, 2020
If you like sneakers and love people this job can be for you. Bi weekly pay with 30% off sneakers. Work isn't hard and co workers are easy going. Good place to work
Pros
Easy going
Cons
Moving up
Management training
Store Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  El Cajon, CAFebruary 24, 2020
The managers had just transferred to the location. They were kind of lost to see how things were suppose to go which lead the new hires of being not properly trained. I understand it’s not entirely the managements teams fault, but they should of been more prepared so the store can be productive in a coordinated manner
Pros
Very upbeat, energetic, commission
Cons
Unorganized
Finishline
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hulen Park, TXFebruary 21, 2020
It was an ok job they only had me for a couple oh weeks but when i was there i tried my best to do what i could to do my best fuh any company i work for
Pros
It fun
Cons
Pay small
Productive place
sales (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 21, 2020
Nice, Close Knitted company. Room to elevate. REally care about employees and want to see you expand within the company unlike other places. I really appreciate this place,
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Winder, GAFebruary 20, 2020
Good place to work nice coworkers clean environment small break room very sanitary nice managers the job is very messy work environment very fast paced
There’s Definitely Never A Dull Moment
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNFebruary 20, 2020
They allow the stock manager at Cool Springs to do and speak however he wants to whomever on and off the floor and in front of customers. It ran a few assistant managers off, and the store manager is lackadaisical until her job is at stake.
Awesome place to work
Sales/Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 20, 2020
With the right set of team members who all show up to assist each other on the floor and provide exceptional customer service to shoppers, this is a fun environment to work in as you enjoy music.
Money
Everything except manager duties (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, VAFebruary 20, 2020
I Loved working so much but it closed, I would still be with the company if the Leesburg location was not closed, I learned a lot here. I did everything except the manager things, I would love to work here again as a manager.
N/a
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CAFebruary 19, 2020
Keep a positive attitude and remember customers are always first. Don’t be late, be early. Respect co-workers and always do your best while working. Also if you see a customer touch something, go towards and ask for a size:
Positive
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mercedes, TXFebruary 18, 2020
Finish line is a great job to work at is you love a fast paced job! The managers are really cool and appreciate the sale associates! The pay is decent for the work.
Productive Workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAFebruary 18, 2020
Hardest part of the job is figuring out where everything goes and getting used to the flow of tasks in the day such as figuring out the sections of the stockroom and keeping conversation going with customers while the checkout devices are loading.
Finishline culture
Sale Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILFebruary 18, 2020
The culture at Finishline is family oriented with customer derisive as the number one objective. We have a very diverse group that continues to exceed our goals.
Pros
Flexible work hours with great management.
Cool
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDFebruary 18, 2020
A Successful business THATS capable of being a more stabilized place then any other shoe store because of the experience you get from working there, it’s like no other.
Pros
Hours
Loved it
Finish Line Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 17, 2020
I loved working here, I miss it , the environment was happy the customers were nice. Good hours , flexible! Managers were great, easy to talk to, understanding!
Sinking Ship
Merchandising Analyst (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 11, 2020
Avoid at all costs. False promises, toxic culture, high turnover rate, poor management, below market value pay. Cheap, penny pinching company where you'll invest years to ultimately go nowhere.
Awesome place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Westminster, CAFebruary 11, 2020
New things every day best job I had and I always feels like you accomplished something during the day and you always meet new people and enjoy the work you do