FIN Infocom

FIN Infocom Employee Reviews

'All the perks and exposure of a big consulting firm, with a management team comm...'
Amazing environment to be a part of, especially for graduates beginning their career. The exposure to such a working environment early on in a graduates career.

If you are looking to be challenged, have exposure to a broad range of projects and using your skills in different ways, FIN INFOCOM will deliver!
Working Culture is Good but it has 1.6 years commitment
Fininfocom has Bond about 1.6 years that is very worst here. other then all is good. And there is no insurance in this company for some developers. and also there is no PF and no other Benefits.
Overall it's a waste company
People pls don't waste your time joining this company nothing is good with this company infrastructure is not good , Management id worse,So called Team leads n managers have no proper experience to handle there roles.
Career of IT started and learned more about working culture
Worked for 6 years almost and learned more about the working culture with global clients. Gained the knowledge of online and digital marketing.

Different job roles worked in my 6 years of experience at fin Infocom.
Pros
Great Colleagues
Cons
No increment in salary
Good experience working with this organisation
Good Management, Friendly atmosphere with colleagues and Team leaders. They will give us changes to learn new things and Ask for employees opinions in meeting. Helpful in career growth. Learnt many thing in this organisation.
Pros
I enjoyed a lot working here
Cons
No Cons
FIN Infocom, nagole
I've learned many new functionalities there, and the senior colleagues supported me very well when i need help in some functionalities while working for my project.
Procutive and fun work place
The company has other locations in Australia and London. I learn time management and working in the team. The hardest part of the job was when we used to run the systems with the ups in case of power cut offs. The most enjoyable part of the job was the day shift because i used to enjoy taking calls from the agents.A typical day at the work was when i used to use blower for cleaning the dust in the computer machines.
Pros
Free Transport
Cons
Web application and my role as front and backend and what done the project upload into the server and client interaction
any type work can come
learnt how stay with organization

well management

well co-workers

only some time happen hardest part

I am mostly every day enjoyable
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at FIN Infocom. Our community is ready to answer.
FIN Infocom Reviews by Location