Fidelity Investments
Coronavirus update
Information from Fidelity Investments:

Fidelity Investments Employee Reviews

India577 reviews
Great place to work. Great visibility at work. They really recognize our work with awards and recognitions. Greatly motivating. Great place for women employees.
The job role is defined. there is least exposure to learn new things unless you jump to your interest team. Though internal job posting is encouraged there is a lot of competition among employees so on job learning is tough.
Good Exposure to banking and Investment application, great process oriented way working. High and rigorous tool and great assessment of quality of work.
Good company for career and healthy culture for learning new things. Great mentor for guidance. Internal job placement is wonderful for career/job. Mutual respect for co-worker.
Superb good. Good environment. Fun at work. Cab facility good. Different shift. But no work from home facility. Good Food. Nice and good HR department.
Without politics and buttering you cannot grow.

Good company. Management is not good

Few managers are very worst and biased.

No latest technologies.all legacy application s.

It is a great company to work for. I worked for Infosys Limited as my parent company, and Fidelity Investments was my client company. But I used to work in Fidelity office itself (i.e. client location). I experienced a very friendly and helpful atmosphere that provides ample opportunities for growth.
Fidelity is one of the best company for someone who is starting his/her career.You will get a lot of cooperative people who will help you in each and every step of your career.
Best place to work
very good management

Good pay scales and hikes
Overall good company depends which team and under which manager you are
higher management is good, good facilities.

They have good cab falicilites

New technology to learn , very fast paced life
Lots of professional communication happens day in and day out.
I have learnt a lot about ethical behavior and a few management models.

The organization is culture rich, floor decency is maintained and the leadership team works towards up keeping the ethics.

Collaborative environment is the enjoyable part, everyone is happy to help.
Pros
Transportation at all shifts, Subsidized food & Safety at work place and outside of work
Cons
Could be newer domain experience
awesome place for work and learning . Willing to work again in fidelity.
more support from higher management. work culture & the rewards were good. work life balance was little less.
The Fidelity India leadership team consists of mediocre people who got promoted because they stayed with the company while more talented people moved out due to petty politics and toxic work environment.

Fidelity in US and Europe is still a great place to work.
Awesome Place to work with Fun and Work Life balance Guaranteed
Great place to work. This is my 1st experience I really admired by Fidelity's work culture.Best place where you can enjoy the work environment. Employee friendly, Work from home, Great hike. Great package. Free cab, food, health insurance etc... Best place to work
From the day joining in this company as a fresher, it's been wonderful experience and every day is something new and you will learn at the same time. Good place to start your career.
Fidelity is employee friendly company with various work and growth opportunities for deserving candidates. Review process and other managerial activities are transparent. I loved working there. Thanks
Combination of great workculture and knowledge.IT has lot of domains like brokerage,workplace investing and they encourage mobility.So you have a good opportunity to be a techno functional person.
Enjoyed and learnt in this environment as well gave me opportunities for my career progress.
At fidelity we get to learn and develop our skills which has created opportunities to move around different business which makes us stronger on domain and more customer oriented.
It is a great company to work at. You get flexible working hours. Everyone follows good work ethics. Management is good. You get to learn and experiment a lot.
Work culture at Fidelity is very good.Best place for women to work ,less stress. Upgrading their system as per competitors .Good training facility available for employees.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fidelity Investments. Our community is ready to answer.
1,566