Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Employee Reviews

Productive, efficient and a very relaxed environment
Graduate Apprentice Trainee (Former Employee) –  IndiaOctober 11, 2018
The environment of the company was very fun and relaxing inspite of it being in the most aggressive industry in today's date. FCA had an amazing culture where they balanced work and extra-curricular activities which simply showed the amazing work done by the HR department. I would love to work with FCA in the near future or any of the automobile industry.
Workplace environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraOctober 1, 2018
It was a valuable experience where I learnt a lot about how things work. I also learnt about the work-life balance.
Good work culture and best bosses
Deputy Manager Compensation and Benefits (Current Employee) –  Mumbai IndiaSeptember 4, 2018
Good work culture and best bosses. Growth opportunity is limited but still good learning experience . Ready to go extra mile attitude in all the teams here
Pros
free snacks, employee day, engagement programs
Good Work Life Balance & Learning
Functional Head Financial Services (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 20, 2018
Nice place to work and good work life balance and lot of learning opportunities if someone is willing to take initiative and has an intent of learning
Good
Good company
System Software Requirement Engineer (Current Employee) –  Manesar, Gurugram, HaryanaApril 29, 2018
Balanced Work in a day
Will Balance Professional and Personal Live
Platform Architect
Workplace culture is good
Hardest part of job is increment cycle
Team Interactions are enjoyable
Pros
Free Lunch, Good transportation
very productive
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraApril 16, 2018
as a beginner learnt a lot. the management was hioghly qualified and very motivated. the work culture was relaxing and not that stressful. I had the opportunity to learn a lot.
Best organisation to work
Dy. Manager -Supply Chain Management (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraApril 7, 2018
Best learning on the WCM (world class Manufacturing)
Also we can learn lots on OEM working styles, Best practices for manufacturing industries.
Very Good Culture
Pros
Good Transportation
Cons
Far from Pune city
Awesome place to work
System Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 27, 2018
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles(FCA) is an awesome to work. Users are collaborative and friendly. Requirements are explained properly. Documentation is done properly.
Pros
8 Hours of daily work
Cons
short breaks
good
its a OEM and we are having the R&D (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 25, 2018
every day is a challenge day
cross functional parts like in Fuel system, Air Induction,
maintaining good team
work place culture, so friendly and sharing their ideas,
Pros
goog
Cons
12 hours per day
Project Chief in Chassis Engineering (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 16, 2018
Best of this company is you can manage Job and Personal life very well. Flexi hrs are preferable. This company is like govt organization.
The bad part is the non-structured salary and yearly increment not regular.
Initially good, but not well organized
NVH - Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 16, 2018
Learning is good in company on technical aspects. Better opportunities to gain knowledge. Lesser opportunities to explore. No work life balance. No clarity of tasks.
Cons
No work life balance
good workplace
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 31, 2017
management had to improve..............
working place is okay.............
the management has to improvelot through whilethe other competitors had to
Product Engineering
Graduate Apprentice Trainee (GAT) (Current Employee) –  Ranjangaon, MaharashtraNovember 26, 2017
I worked in Diesel Application and PWT Vehicle Validation.
I learn about Diesel and Petrol Engines.
I also Learned various softwares used in vehicles.
I have done my engineering in Production Engineering which was not related to my filled. But I learned most of the things about engines.
Which helped me to improve my knowledge.
I enjoyed the using of softwares and learning them.
But I wish to learn these softwares in details.
overallgood with company culture and environment
Project Chief (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 22, 2017
overall this is well established one.FCA is committed to achieving profitable growth while always remaining mindful of how our actions affect the world in which we operate. Our approach to business is guided by the values of commitment, respect, integrity, and responsibility. We recognize that our activities affect not only our endeavor to grow the business but also our aspiration to positively affect our world. The entire organization is committed to this ambitious challenge. The FCA sustainability model is based on shared responsibility that begins with the top level of management and involves every area, function and employee within the organization.
Pros
there is no issue
Cons
there is no issue
Good quality products in the segments
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Calicut, KeralaOctober 11, 2017
The FCA products are heavy built quality and I personally love that products iam very proud of my self to work this company because of the products high quality
Good
Project Lead (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduOctober 5, 2017
I was not a employee of Chrysler. So, I can't much about this company. But the people whom I worked were very good and they are adorable. Learned many stuffs in Mainframe technology.
Good Client
Service Delivery Analyst (Former Employee) –  BangaloreSeptember 8, 2017
FCA designs, engineers, manufactures and sells vehicles and related parts and services, components and production systems worldwide through 162 manufacturing facilities, 87 R&D centers, and dealers and distributors in more than 140 countries.
Very good place to work .
Mechanical Product design and development (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 6, 2017
The company is built with Europe (Fiat) and USA (Chrysler) technological milestones. The company norms and culture are brilliant and also the salary, which meets to market. The responsibilities are given as per the experience and performance. Only the main concern is the plant is very far away from the City and residential. Otherwise, the company is excellent in World class manufacturing.
Productive and fun at work place
Senior system admin (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 17, 2017
Productive and fun at work place ....................................................................................................................
Incident Management / Problem Management / Change Management

• Ensuring that the goals of the Incident Management process are achieved; restoring normal service as soon as possible based on customer perspective and within defined SLA; detecting, logging, categorizing and prioritizing incidents; providing initial Incident Support.

• Closing incidents after verification from users; defining and planning separate procedures for major incidents; ensuring adherence to SLA and priority based management.

• Resolving problems & issues within set timelines thereby developing the Knowledge Base; ensuring that the issue does not happen again.
Pros
its good for work
Cons
Productive and fun at work place
productive and challenging workplace
SCM engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJuly 14, 2017
overall company culture is very good.challenging workplace,management is excellent,need to work under pressure.i learned how to interact with people.how to manage people.i am very happy and proud of fill when work with organisation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. Our community is ready to answer.

51,861