Facebook
Coronavirus update
Information from Facebook:

Facebook Employee Reviews

India34 reviews
If there is an opportunity to work in facebook book it will be great . It was a great place to work in facebook the people the environment and the supervisor was great.
Very good company, we can build our career in this company . We can learn many things in facebook process in cognizant. My first company is cognizant only.
Good
If you've just been to a really great — or truly awful — business, you probably want to tell someone about it. You could just post about it on social media, but that only goes to your friends — it would probably be more useful to let people who actually want the information know
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
I had a great experience working at Facebook in Hyderabad, India. This was my first project and i learned a lot from my manager and peers. I interacted with employees from all over the world.
You get to learn a lot of things on your personal and professional side of your life.
Work locations are fine and makes sure that you don't have any issue while you give your best for the company.
9 hours of work was filled with BAU and fun activities such as pool competitions, meet and greet and all the festivals were also celebrated with a lot of enthusiasm.

Food provided was provided 4 times i.e., breakfast, lunch, high tea and dinner and we also had a 24 hrs open pantry which had a variety of snacks and drinks.
I am a student by occupation, I am learned many things from my workplace, which is called the classroom and library of IIPS. I am enjoying the whole day during the class period but in the last hour of class, I felt very tired.
I love working here. I have learnt new processes which has helped my gain knowledge.As an SME, I have been mentoring new joiners and training/floor coaching them
Amazing place to work. Brilliant food and travel and the company takes care of you.

Salary is not that great but good enough. If you do not get shares dont join.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Facebook?
It has been a great journey working with Facebook. I have learned a lot about great work culture, hustling and solving complex issues and it has changed into a better professional and more competitive than before.
Pros
Great Work culture
Cons
Hectic sometimes
Facebook provides amazing work culture I have work for two different projects in Facebook and got to learn a lot in it. It provides the with all the facilities to make them comfortable.
Experience with Facebook has been great. Interactive, grueling, and learning. Facebook pampers their employees like no one can imagine. Making social media safe and easy for users is their first and foremost policy.
It has a welcoming and warm environment which makes one feel at easy.

Has great opportunity to learn and grow.

During stress hours it's helps us stay clam and get the job done with ease and helps us relax.
Pros
Free food
Facebook needs no introduction. It has the smartest people on the planet, one of the most ambitious goal and inspiring leadership. Truly a must experience in the life of an engineer.
Pros
Peers, Culture
Love the place, great teams, good campus, great projects, great work, great food, great security, great Internal management, awesome perks, great mac laptops.
At Facebook we used to work and help clients run their ads on Facebook. It's was a pure inbound customer service were people used to call us with their company information and we use to guide them how to create ads and how to increase performance our their advertisement.
As cognizant is my principal employer we do not have the privilege of working at client location. Not much of a fun type.bit robotic in nature.
Very great ergonomics
Work was really challenging and was a very learning journey through out.

Very flexible work timings and week offs
Pros
Free Food, free cab
Cons
N/a
What I can say about Facebook is, its simply awesome to have an work experience of more than an year to work in the house of Hyderabad.
Management is great to talk about. Easily approachable and friendly.

The facility team of the Hyderabad house is worth appreciating for its punctuality and efficacy.
Pros
free breakfast lunch and dinner, free transport
Had an amazing 1 year of my experience with Facebook India. Learnt a lot about corporate culture and how things work in the functioning of the largest social networking site in the world.
Pros
Lovely work culture and facilities
Working at Facebook was my first experience to get exposure to the corporate sector.

I could able to find co-operative management along with supportive co-workers. While handling my wide spread tasks of handling policies and procedures of Asia Pacific region, I found an opportunity to interact with the co-workers and managers of different countries. My managers used to observe and also used to advise me the methods to overcome my weakness. The difficulty of the job is to manage the interaction irrespective of the time-zone differences which used to make me work even at home (sometimes). But the good part was the synchronization used to be from the ends.

I used to enjoy the team bond which used to grow day by day with team lunch and brainstorm sessions that we used to share to come up with various solutions of various concerns.

Working at Facebook was good a good start.