EY Employee Reviews

Best company
Digital Content Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaSeptember 21, 2018
I had worked in this company for almost 3 years. It is the best so far. The work culture and the work-life-balance is one of the highlights. Would love to go back and work there.
Pros
Work life balance, work culture
very stringent
Advisory (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 19, 2018
have been working at EY full-time
Pros

Good for the people who wants to be in Statutory Audit without travelling and are not interested in Indian practice.

Cons

Reward recognition is not so good. Limited scope of learning after a point of time. Also, it based on foreign practice so, difficult to remain updated with Indian laws and regulations.
Better working world
Audit Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, IndiaSeptember 17, 2018
I have been with EY since 7 years. The company has supported me in completing my profession degree, ACCA. I have always been the highest performer in the team. The company provides flexibility to maintain work life balance.
Pros
Better working culture
Great Place To Work
Summer Intern, Payroll (Former Employee) –  gurgaonSeptember 17, 2018
Flexi Arrangements, Ample of Learning Opportunity.There is also a supportive team which helps in a constant growth and ample of opportunities.Dynamic work opportunities.
Career oriented company
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaSeptember 15, 2018
Great company to start one's career as a fresher out of college as the company stresses on learning on a periodical basis. Work culture is accomadative.
Ernst and Young
Learning and Development Admin (Former Employee) –  KeralaSeptember 15, 2018
1. EY provides flexible working hours, we can work from home if needed
2. Good learning programs organised within the company and also we can opt for external learning
3. Infrastructure and facilities provided are excellent
4. Hardest part of the job is to influence others which we have to overcome as a challenge
5. We work in a virtual world where we will learn virtual teaming skills and effective communication.
Lots of experience and growth
Security Analyst 3 (Former Employee) –  IndiaSeptember 11, 2018
Its a fascinating and fantastic place to work at. Gives a lot of opportunity to grow and explore. I have worked in a lot of fun filled and challenging projects and have been given lots of opportunities to travel.
Amazing Culture
Assurance Associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaSeptember 10, 2018
It was a nice company to work for. Especially the work culture and the diverse set of employees. I learnt that all the people in the firm treated each other in the same way. The open door policy was followed.
Exhaustive learning and growth
Risk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 6, 2018
The kind of exposure that EY provides gives a good start to a fresher's career. We are encouraged to pursue our interests and hobbies. Thumbs up on the Resume as well. However, work/life balance is the last thing the management cares about.
Pros
Independent projects
Cons
Immense work pressure and a great learning experience
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 6, 2018
The learning experience and exposure at EY is immense with extremely supportive management. At EY, we have to be on our toes always and teaches us how to handly high work pressure.
Good exposure
Consultant (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiSeptember 5, 2018
My experience at EY has been wonderful. The workplace culture provides enough flexibility to an individual for them to adjust to their work culture. The management is really helpful and supportive.
Fun working with people
Billing Associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaSeptember 2, 2018
Nice place to work. Team environment is great. Proper work life balance. It's one of the best employment firms for women employment and safety. This is one of the kind.
Pros
Healthy atmosphere
Cons
Local politics
Alot of socal interactions and alot of learning
Advisory Associate (Former Employee) –  PunjabSeptember 2, 2018
Advisory dept has alot government clients which are obviously very sluggish. Gets boring at times. Not too competitive salaries but good for qualified accountants.
Consultant - Advisory (Former Employee) –  IndiaSeptember 2, 2018
Great place to start your career with, a huge learning opportunity. As a consultant typical your day start with client meetings followed by workpapers documentation.
Pros
Great team
Cons
No work life balance
Nice place to work with great working environment
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  HaryanaSeptember 1, 2018
EY is nice organisation to work for with major emphasis on work flexibility and innovation. The company has nice working environment and has very good culture to share knowledge.
Awesome company
Security analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  INAugust 31, 2018
It's a great place to work. The higher management will care about the employees. Employees can start their career at EY. It's a great place to start your career.
Pros
Good company
Cons
No so much
Job Security and Flexible work timing
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Thiruvananthapuram, KeralaAugust 30, 2018
As an employee who worked in EY i would like to share the following:

Big Learning Curve, Flexible Working,Job Security but the HR and management is not so organised.
Pros
Working Hours are flexible
Cons
Poor Team Management
Great place to work.
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 28, 2018
focused team.
Learned development and testing methods and languages.
Managers are friendly and attentive.
Weekends were off.
The learning experience in E&Y was good.
Good Place to earn & grow
Senior Associate (Acting Team Lead) (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaAugust 28, 2018
Enjoyed working & good place to grow.

Since it's Big4 you have a different platform where you will be working with other country & you'll learn new things which will improve your confidence.
Pros
Monetary Benefits/ Culture
Cons
Long Working Hrs & Travelling Distance
Good place to start your career with
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 27, 2018
This company is highly focused on its people. culture and environment is dynamic yet sustainable. It is focused on providing work -life balance and provides its employees the opportunities to indulge in extra curricular activities along with work.
Pros
flexible working arrangements
Cons
no travel opportunity as such

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EY. Our community is ready to answer.

51,904