EY Employee Reviews

Found 1,587 reviews matching the search See all 6,407 reviews
Productive and aggressive
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 3, 2019
Nice workplace. Technical knowledge is a must to survive along with patience and handling stressful situations. Time management is a very big quality required to survive.
Poor Job Advancement
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 2, 2019
-Good Working environment
-Good work life balance
-Bad experience in terms of salary hike and appraisals

Overall good learning experience but very less opportunity for good appraisals
Great to work with EY
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  GurgaonSeptember 1, 2019
One of the best consulting firm in the world for exposure and career growth. It’s an amazing experience with EY. The leadership are great sand SOPs are followed thoroughly.
Fair
Generalist Designer (Current Employee) –  Ernakulam, KeralaAugust 23, 2019
Very competitive work culture like corporate. Lots of pressure on the work had done. Managers are not much friendly. Strict brand guidelines are there.
Good experience
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Gurugram, HaryanaAugust 23, 2019
It provided me with the opportunity to learn and grow.As a fresher the team members ensured that I can adjust easily to the new environment. The managers provided good opportunities by giving individual projects that helped me learn and grow.
Excellent place to work
Director (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 22, 2019
Very employee friendly.
The place is full of smart people and the global network is extremely strong.
Brand is very respected and gives you a boost in your CV.
American Company
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 22, 2019
The best place to enhance your knowledge and get a wide variety of working experience through each task performed. Every task comes with its own challenges.
Pros
Great Leadership
Productive and learning
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 22, 2019
managing the work efficiently, giving deliverable on time after immense research.
Ernst & Young has given a great platform to launch and enhance my skills. One can gain immense knowledge & believe that dream company do exist.
Great workplace and excellent learning experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, IndiaAugust 21, 2019
Ernst & Young is a great place to work. Work culture is good. It was great learning experience. I had an opportunity to work with global partners. This helped me gain greater insights.
Global Exposure
PURCHASE SUPPORT ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  India, KochiAugust 21, 2019
A great company to work having Global exposure as we could improvise our working life style and provides multicultural interaction platform. An employee friendly company.
Productive and fun workplace
Associate Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 17, 2019
I had a great team and the leadership was very supportive. The training programs were a regular feature and were very efficient. It is truly one of a kind corporate exposure for young grads.
The office culture is very energetic with almost all employees in the same age category.
Associate (Former Employee) –  IndiaAugust 15, 2019
Flexibility in the working atmosphere is the most outstanding point I should say about EY. I have worked in three audit firms in the top ten list of audit firms and definitely EY is exceptional by its own way.
Pros
Recreational areas, flexibility in working time
Cons
During busy season we need to stay late at office
Fast-paced with plenty of learning opportunities
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 13, 2019
EY offers a fast-paced working environment with tight deadlines and high stakes engagement deliverables. I have been able to learn to manage client expectations through efficient communication and comprehensive research. There is also a strong emphasis on constantly upgrading your skill-sets and EY strives to provide all the necessary resources to enable this. I have also been able to learn important team and time management skills through my association with EY.
Industrials Investment banking team
AVP, Investment Banking Advisory, Industrials (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 11, 2019
Industrials Investment banking team in Mumbai is not a great place to work due to politics and incompetence, artificial pressure, unrealistic expectation and lack of communication.
Data analyst
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 11, 2019
a best place to work for professionals. we get a platform to showcase our talents. management is so friendly. managers and team leaders are very supportive and help us in learning.
Overall a good start
Project Consultant (Current Employee) –  ChandigarhAugust 11, 2019
Its a good start until and unless you don’t opt for Transaction advisory services (TAS)....Overall experience id good but in case you opt for TAS department there are constant relocations leading to in balance in work life cycle
Awesome place to work
Lead Associate (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 5, 2019
I started from zero knowledge in practical audit and ended up learning a lot since EY is open for freshers and always encourages youngsters who strive to achieve something in their life
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Nil
Exciting work place
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 3, 2019
Started my career with EY and had spent almost 5 years with the organisation. It is one of the most exciting place to work, learn and grow.
The organisation gave me ample opportunities to work in different departments and helped me to up skill myself. It is a place with diversified work culture.
I would always recommend a person to kick start his / her career with such an organisation which invests the most in people to ensure that they out perform than any other organisation.
Good nature of work with hectic pressure
Audit Senior (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 1, 2019
EY will help an individual to grow in the career with lots and lots of opportunities. There are lot of opportunities to grow to higher management if you are good in your work. In assurance service work is really hectic and need to have lot of patience to balance between personal and professional life.
Good place but rotten managers
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJuly 30, 2019
Company is good,but people especially the management dont know how to use talent,good place to work and learn.lots of internal politics,poor work life balance,good hike. brand value
Pros
Perks
Cons
Extreme long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EY. Our community is ready to answer.

52,216