Experian Employee Reviews

Found 16 reviews matching the search See all 1,162 reviews
Great Company But Low Management.
Business Developer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDecember 16, 2018
Being Working in BI Team In Forex credit report as Business Developer.
Pro's
Company environment is good.
Facility's were also good.
Payment also on time.

Corn's
Not at all Hierarchy, Management in BI Team is Worst.
One National head handling whole 5 Teams.
No Audit on Collections Hence FRAUD is happening in Collection.
Pros
Company environment is good. Facility's were also good. Payment also on time.
Cons
Not at all Hierarchy, Management in BI Team is Worst. No Audit on Collections Hence FRAUD is happening in Collection.
Amazing work culture
Software Dev Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaFebruary 14, 2018
I have worked with Experian (contracted by DELL services India pvt ltd) for 4 years from India. The work culture is pretty good, management is helpful, good place to start and grow a career, work is interesting and growth is tremendous.
A great organization to learn
Strategic Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 7, 2017
Experian is a big global brand but since they are relatively new in India so its quite intense when it comes to work. Having said that it s a great place to learn and grow
Good
Data analyst, Credit Bureau (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 2, 2017
It was a very short period and there was many challenges and taks which came up.It was a good learning. Coordinated with senior colleagues for knowledge sharing
Hi
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 23, 2017
Its a good company to work for. Life is hectic but the company policies are great. The Products are good and company pays attention to details. Thanks.
Experian Indian is a tough place, stay away
Director of Operations/ IT Head (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 14, 2017
Summary is as follows
1. Extremely political, really needs to improve
2. MD is an astute guy but the politics really needs to stop
3. Avg comp and benefits
4. Talent pool is mediocre
Pros
Great Brand
Cons
Dirty politics
100%
Sales Officer (Current Employee) –  Sikar, RajasthanSeptember 2, 2016
my profile target as per my ability and bank is achieve by me 100% month on month. good communication with new and exiting customer of the bank. good relation with my branch staff and boss.
A good organization to work with
Senior Software Analyst (Former Employee) –  ChennaiJanuary 11, 2016
The work culture and the atmosphere to work with the company was good. And lots of space has been given to learn. A good organization to work with
what you Learned
Desktop Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HROctober 25, 2015
My last job was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. While I already had strong IT skills, I didn’t have any previous experience of Microsoft Access. When my employer introduced a new order management system which used Access they gave me the opportunity to undertake additional training so as to be able to work effectively with this. I was then able to put this training into practice on a day-to-day basis and I am now extremely adept at using the package. I also learned a great deal about handling customers.
What you learned and Management
Operator), Finance and Accounts (Current Employee) –  CHHAPRA (SARAN)September 16, 2015
I mean the job is hardest part of life.I learned here system Back Office (System operator work),finance work and how we do work in office or any organisation.First of all....Discipline is necessary and timing is also necessary.
Pros
Lunch Time
Cons
End of Duty Hour
productive and fun workplace
Sales Telecaller & Sales Quality auditor (Former Employee) –  mumbaiJuly 1, 2015
Time to time salary. Good Growth. Best Management. Grate Job with talented peoples. proper management. best learning experiance
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Architecture
Architect (Former Employee) –  IndiaMay 23, 2015
I am interesting in Designing and software skills. and i am expert in urban planing, group housing and township or plotting
Experian Review
Database Administrator (Current Employee) –  MumbaiApril 23, 2015
In Experian I have worked for 3 and a half years, the company is good for working. A nice environment provides good work family life balance.
Productive and more chances to learn with challenging tasks
Developer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore , KAFebruary 7, 2014
i have learnt a lot in this project like analysis of machine , gathering requirements , developing codes in unix , perl , deploying , testing .
Developing puppet codes ,operations on VCS like GIT.
Solving issues and handling errorss.
resolving platform dependencies as the project was migration from debian to redhat linux.so it was a challenging task
Pros
Sometimes we get free time
Cons
Sometimes we have to sit during night times too to solve issues
New challenges everyday
Manager Business Development & Agency Alliances (Former Employee) –  MumbaiJanuary 31, 2013
Every day was a new day sums it up best !

It was very exciting to work with a team that was just being set up. There were no barriers, a complete open door policy and at the same time a requirement to adhere with global standards and policies.

I had a very mixed bunch of colleagues most of whom were very senior in their numbers of years of experience as well and age. Imagine working on the same level as with a head of an advertising firm and with someone with over 20 years of experience ! I had to really push myself and learnt an immense lot.

We saw a lot of changes both in leadership as well as strategy and at one point our entire team changed and we had all new faces except some of us ! But every step of the way there was a lot of challenge and great opportunities.

Well it wasn't insurmountable but yes constant changes at senior levels and the slow introduction of products in our emerging markets created a bit of a gap in us providing complete end-to-end digital marketing solutions ! Also we had to play around a lot before we got the pricing models right ! and in a price sensitive market thats makes a big difference.

Everything about the place. I guess when you start off being part of a company in its early years you feel very strongly about it. The products are like your baby. You take the wins seriously and the deals you lost even more seriously. Everything becomes personal and gives you a huge sense of job satisfaction. I had the opportunity to work with very senior leaders as their direct report and managed agency alliances for the entire country myself. So I was
  more... lucky to experience situations, tough spots, big wins that I might not have had it not been Experian !

Manager Business Development & Agency Alliances ( Marketing Services)