Expedia Group

Expedia Group Employee Reviews

India72 reviews
It is a good place to work. Work-life is balanced. You can learn new technologies & work on the latest tools.

Work culture is very nice. All team managers are good.
Pros
Free Lunch, Cab, Medical OPD, Gym, Health, Vacation.
Nice to company to work with, peaceful environment. Work life balance is there.
Health Benefits are good.

Salary package was good.

Didn't find any negativity about company.
It was a great experience working for Expedia, I got to learn a lot in this company. I was given complete freedom on how my work was to be done but ensured I had a good bias to action. Though the company had good wor life balance they ensured to maintain a very competitive environment.
Great company to work with and work life balance is there .You won't feel pressured at any time.you will get to know lot of New technologies and tools.
Working hours are flexible and projects are based on latest technologies. No hard deadlines. Great medical and health care benefits. Management is good.
The most enjoyable part of the job is that you get to collaborate with brightest of minds from all over the world. Everything is prioritized based on quarter objectives that are aligned with company strategy. So work pressure is optimal for creativity and growth.
Good learning and collaborative team environment. Brain storming sessions increase your problem solving skills. Good health and travel benefits. Working hours is flexible.
Nice place to learn new things and update ourself, Management takes care about employees. Best place to learn new things. Friendly atmosphere. Everything is good
Great place to work with good tech-stack to learn. Work-life balance is good overall but is subjective to teams you work in. Expedia is a good pay master in Gurgaon region as compared to other companies.

Pros

it has great travel opportunity. it is good to work for company who thinks about employees and invest in employee growth

Cons

growth path is slow; too many levels to reach to the managemnet level; there is too much micro management
Expedia offers good work life balance & opportunities to grow across various brands under Expedia group. If you are passionate about technology & travel, Expedia is place to be.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Expedia Group?
Best place to work with colleagues, This was my second home infact Managers are very understanding, There is so many benefits, Most enjoyable part was working with the best team lead and best manager
Pros
Free CAB
Cons
Stress
expedia is a very good company. it takes care of employees in very good way. along with free transport and food , you also get free drinks througout the day.
I Never knew Expedia is so good and this is the place were I learned a lot and culture and management are truly exceptional and I was so blessed working with Expedia
I am in Expedia Group, (IGT) , company is awesome, 5 days working, cab facilities available as your location, Everyone can grow in this company,
Expedia being online travel services it is highly technical place to work at. At the same time environment provided over here to the employees to work makes it fun place to work at.
Pros
Challenging Projects
Cons
Keeps you busy all the time
At Expedia, you do work like you want to. There's ofcourse some work that has to be done but besides that, you are promoted to experiment, try out various roles and develop your skills.
I didn't regret my work even for a single day.

If you lack self motivation then you might find people complaining about relaxed atmosphere, but the upper management is always ready to listen to your ideas and help you see them through in their capacity.
Expedia is a great company to work with. The work life balance of the employees is healthy. The work of a product manager is diverse and provides full opportunity to explore depths.
Expedia is good if your manager is good. Lot of facilities. But some managers from US will give you such a bad treatment that I have seen few people in my team ( even I ) resigning from the company without another offer in hand.
Excellent place to work and earn good money, but only if you stay being professional. This makes you close to management and keeps your pockets healthy too.
Good, overall good company and work life balance.
Good working culture and encouraging environment

Awards and recognition to every deserving candidate
The place is filled with positive energy. People are collaborative and friendly. One can learn and work on the technology they want. Management is effective and helpful.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Expedia Group. Our community is ready to answer.