Here to help
Coronavirus update

EXL Employee Reviews

India1,227 reviews
Found 1,227 reviews matching the search
Lots of highly talented people with good balance of work and fun activities. As long as you are completing your work you can involve other fun activities.
Working atmosphere is good, less stress on work, comparatively salary less, Good management, Benefits are more, i have learned a lot from my position
Working in EXL for almost 3 years was great experience. Great teamwork, most enjoyed job and also with great team spirit. But was not satisfied with Payment structure in EXL.
I have great experience with EXL.
I learnt team management at EXL.

I got opportunity to work in support team. There IJP process was superb. EXL gives fare chance to work and grow.
EXL is a fairly nice place to work. But the challenges faced in the job are limited. It is a nice company to start your analytics career with but if you are looking for advanced analytics it is difficult to find it hers
Pros
Relaxed work enviroment
Cons
lack of challenging work
In EXl, you have to follow the rules and regulations very strictly. They are very strict on compliance issues. It gives you a platform to groom your self on areas where you are weak. People oriented company
As I was fresher, I gained great experience there and got chance to interact with people outside India as worked for process based on U.K. clients. I really enjoyed my tenure in EXL.
Exl have a lot of work and the employees are always face stress to work with this company. I leave from there cause of the culture is not good and company management is zero there were nothing extra to learning and there were so many Boundaries. No one worke there as free mind.
It's a great experience to working in Exl, I learn lots of things here, Exl conduct training programs for the employees. Various types certification also get arranged for the employees.
It was wonderful working with EXL, learned lots of things and got number of opportunities for grow further. Also, received number of appreciations which boosts the enthusiasm and become more productive.
According to me ,I was there for 4 years in Exl .I learned lot about new things.Management is good .I was handling Accounts Payable .Good Environment All facilitates are good but salary was less.
EXL is working for insurance company property & casualties, Working different types of insurance Life and Annuity product. Working UK, USA and Australian process
Work environment is not that competitive . Good for people with less expectation of salary. Benefits are average. Shift should be flexible. Cab facility is good.
Good Location, nice work culture, good management.. learned lot of overseas accounting process and procedure.only difficult was the night shift. company welfare for employees was excellent.
Overall good environment to work, flexible work timing. Yearly hike is good as per your performance. Learning is environment is best Hr training sessions will be there.
I really enjoyed working with Exl. Aa it was my first job i was in learning stage and i have learned many things. They provide many activities and training for employees.
I worked with EXL and that experience taught me nice things to do in life. They taught me how to be professional and calculated. They taugtht us to take life in a positive way. Dont blame others and be good in your worklife.
work culture and environment totally client based, with no work life balance. Management has very less role to play in day to day work. Also HR is neglectable in this company
My manager was rash, adhoc,or didn't understand project requirement when I was asked to leave. It had nothing to do with my performance. No company removes an employee who has worked with them for such a long time.
Exl Service is a good company, the working environment and culture are good. They do take care of our employee and give award according their performance
The worst company ever to work with. Neither the managers or the management are interested in the welfare of employees. All they talk is about cost cutting. There are no employee benefits and they never trust the employees.