Here to help
Coronavirus update

EXL Employee Reviews

India1,227 reviews
Found 1,227 reviews matching the search
Lots of highly talented people with good balance of work and fun activities. As long as you are completing your work you can involve other fun activities.
The company is good but the salary is not upto mark... It's a good start for freshers......... Workplace environments is good... Not much work pressure
The work environment at EXL is really good. The team work and cooperation among team members is very much encouraging. I was able to perform as per my qualification. Being a post graduate in commerce, I was handling journal entries, reconciliations and accounts payable activities.Quarterly ratings enables to analyze our performance ..and.therachancesiimprovement.
Exl is good for fresher, not for experienced guys, reason being they are not provide the salaries according the knowledge and experience, which the persons have, that organization is best only for the work force management only.
As a company EXL is employee centric and will take care of all its employees. The work done will vary across the various processes and clients the company has. A good way to start your career with amle scope for advancement and growth, but pay is quite less as compared to its peer group and based on the kind of work
Pros
Free lunches, fixed working hours, travel arrangement
Cons
Low pay
Good friendly team to work with, space for other cultural activities.
Good exposure to learn the different activities.

Strong training provided to the new comers, enough time to learn the other activities.
Nice work environment, friendly management, they have good trainers to give extra internal learning soft skills to develop the employees skills l had great moments from EXL.
Good organisation to work with as BPO good work life balance but this is not employee centric company. For fresher good to start the career can get good learning with life work balance
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Not employee centric company
It was a great experience overall. The work pressure is huge. But the management is supportive and encourages new ideas and initiatives taken by the employees.
Flexible timing but work load is really low which makes one go very lazy. You are hired for analytics , post hiring you are made to work in Excel. You will have lots of free time .
Work life balance is maintained although month enda you have to stay back due to extra work but that they will clear in the beginning while taking the interview.
Exl is the best company. It's gave me a chance to improve my confidens and I learned a lot from exl. I want to be a independent women and exl is the company how give me a chance and always thanking to exl
Good working environment, love to re join exl.
Even employee friendly organisation.. it tough me most of the things in HR.

Teammates are awesome and well supporting team members
Hi .. it’s a great experience in exl .Many ups and down in my career while we are working as a team but its very interesting.. My upper level management is to much cooperative.. I enjoyed the work
If you have a good salary package then EXL is great organization.Work life balance is great.There is some issue with management ofcourse however they address any concerns seriously.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Less salary
Bad Management..prefer the employee for promotion from their personal like..incentives are not good.Cab facilities are also not good..overall nice experience
EXL has no standards in terms of policy. They are typical BPO having only one aim to full their pockets with money and nothing else. They do not have any facilities for employees and appraisals are beyond your imagination. My appraisal was ₹500 after 1 year (being an AM).
Good environment to work. Seniors are good and always help you to enhance new skills. Give opportunities to explore yourself. Good infrastructure for work.
EXL is quite relaxed in its work culture and work from home option is an example of that. EXL also provides an opportunity for healthy competition which leas to a productive environment.
I worked in EXL. They have good at mentorship and provide perks and benefits monthly, quarterly and yearly.

Pros

5 Days working

Cab and meal

easy approval of leave

Cons

Night Shift (without rotational shift)

not satisfactory amount of salary
It has been a great learning experience that came through a very fast pace of challenging work. There is a great deal of effort required that goes well recognised across the management.