Here to help
Coronavirus update

EXL Employee Reviews

India1,229 reviews
Found 1,229 reviews matching the search
Overall the company is good. Worklife is good. But the salary they provide is very less. Food, transport also isn't free. No night shift allowances. They need to improve with the pay scale for employees.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
My experience was good at EXL.Learnt lots of new things in data analaysis.I have worked into travel analytics.The organisation is nice and they also offer work from home facility.
I joined EXL analytics after more than 7 years of experience of working in banking analytics space and could not survive the organization for even 6 months. Currently I am serving my notice period here and if I could change one person’s mind who is contemplating joining this company, I would be happy. You learn to struggle for some of the basic things in the company like internet connection ,hardware not working, extensions not available for client calls, laptops not assigned and when you raise these concerns to your manager/avp/vp, be prepared to get a “ Figure it out yourself” kind of answer. HR of any organisation has one basic job, to be warm and welcoming to the newly hired employees. The HR of this company, fails to even do that. Management is disrespectful and unprofessional to an extend that they can keep a tab on the time you spend on your seat, taking breaks. Met some of the most unreasonable people here who would expect you to work till wee hours without providing for your safety ( I am a female employee btw). Cant take verbal commitment seriously here. There is a huge gap between the kind of work they tell they do (at the time of hiring) and what they actually do. 80% of the workforce is only building dashboads/exl spreadsheets and building reports on power BI for their clients in the name of analytics.
Productive and fun workplace, its completely opposite to my current workplace, they care about their employees and their needs, crowd is good, managers are approachable
Good place with great work life balance. Relaxed environment , excellent work life balance. Good onsite opportunities , if someone is looking for it.
I workd with exl for 5 month as a contract base, they have very good facilities, nice behaviour and environment, good management , and very good to start a career job with exl for fresher ..
Good Company, expanding towards BPO/KPO. It is good to be in this company and I am working in this company from last 7 seven years. We have fun activities every Friday and work place is nice to work.
I have learned so much and still using in my work. We had so much fun working their, still i am in touch with many of my friends from Exl. Also management is extremely supportive.
EXL is a great place to work and the most essential value of its policy is that you have job security there. It is always fun to work with EXL but some times you are trapped with your comfort zone.
Its good company but no salary benefits always trasport issue etc No good hike no good environment, management take care all this things for working employees
Talented management professional with natural leadership abilities and insight into strategies for improving business performance and profits. Handle diverse operational areas independently, sliding smoothly into different roles with excellent multitasking and problem-solving abilities.
Pros
Friendly Management
Cons
Cab
Good working environment. It was a pleasant environment with good colleagues with better understanding of testing and related work, Overall a company with process oriented environment and good work culture
Good environment and friendly management. But salary is moderable. For beginners it is a good platform. Work pressure is there and the target also. for the errors happens the company will get fined.
Very good working atmosphere following international standards and systems. Employee friendly policies to supporting on productivity. Can be choose for long time career if the pay fulfills the living standards.
Pros
Team lunch during the client visits.
I loved how my manager wanted us to develop along with our career interests in mind. Every new project was a step higher and there was always something or the other to learn from.
Working with EXL Services, Noida was a very good experience. The work culture is very good with facilities like Gym, trendy cafeterias, rest rooms, Medical assistance & insurance and travel facilities for home to office as well as between offices at different locations in that region/area.
timing is flexible work culture is balanced good management enjoyable place to work with team they provide good incentives for best performer fun activites are there to motivate the employees
Pros
lunch provided
Cons
This is the place for those who can butter polish their managers and can spend more time in mingling with them rather than working.Quality of work is ok ad is very much depends on the project in which you are.
EXL acquire OPI in 2012 as they want to expand their footprint in South and F&A. Prior acquisition OPI was a great place to work as there were many clients and new projects flowing in. After the acquisition, they could not manage existing and new BIG clients thereby affecting appraisal and Bonus of staff.
Company is good but growth is very slow and day by day process and project are not quite fixed every 3-6 month process change by client , learning new things are impossible here
One can learn here how to do work in pressue with excellent accuracy. Good facility , working environment, employees safety. Enjoying official functions like birth day parties, celebrating festival in perfect manner.