Here to help
Coronavirus update

EXL Employee Reviews

Found 1,229 reviews matching the search
Overall the company is good. Worklife is good. But the salary they provide is very less. Food, transport also isn't free. No night shift allowances. They need to improve with the pay scale for employees.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
It is nice company to work. Exl is a place where you get lot of opportunities to showcase your knowledge and skill. You can balance professional and personal life.
There's no job security in Exl. Work culture is "okay". Also there's much less salary as compare to other organizations. No transparency between managers and collegues.
The work culture here was quite relaxed, although they are quite particular about security mainly because it was Insurance related. So, certain guideline is necessary to be followed. Shift timings were really good as it was UK based and the weekends were offs (this is process related). Talking about Job Security, EXL is quite well known when it comes to Job security, they are quite particular about it.The employees are in good hands in this regard.
In this company nothing is typical, but the management is very bad they always play like a politics. Work place culture is good the seniors are always ready to help , they teach very easily because of lots of knowledge. The hardest part is to competite with those seniors who teach us how to work . All are competite to each other for the incentive its really tuff but its good.
I learned alot over the 7 years i spent If you are up for it there are enough opportunities to find it to your liking but you will have to be vocal about it
I found senior manager has very conservative managing approach and not in herarchial way, need to improve on approach to their subordinate and recognising and trusting their potential employees
I learned lots of things in Exl along with how to interact with official staff. workplace is good, comfortable environment, supportive management and many more.
Bad Management. there is no training for management team. very bad work culture which is harmful for your future and there is no security of your job.
Good environment to work. Employee friendly. Handles things differently. Follows government norms strictly. Gives importance to innovations. Has great social responsibility.
Had good experience at EXL, started as a fresher and gained more knowledge and learnt new things and came to know to Billing field and learnt to deal in and group discussion team building activities and many more
Exl is a good company and has a good work culture. I have grown as a professional with sound knowledge about Financial Accounting especially Client handling on different aspects. The competitiveness push you to do better everyday both professionally and personally on different levels.
The company is good but they give less salary then required. Management is good. They are very helping. Employees are also helping in nature. Exl's environment is good. I am comfortable to work here.
need to be change in management level and one more in hiring process they have, its very old and slow to join the Exl. Rest would be fine as per the locations they have
No Air conditioner facility provide in cab. You have to board cab in open window in45 to 48 degree temperature with full dust & Pollution. Unhigenic cafeteria. Always uncleaned utensils. No cellphone with camera or non camera allowed. Not enough locar as per employee ratio. You have to share with colleagues.
Exl is a good organization to learn and build your career in different fields such as insurance, legal, analytical, medical, etc. The work culture of this organization is relaxed and I enjoy my job profile as a Sr. Reporting Analyst.
Good working culture. Nice bunch of people with good knowledge. Very humble managers specially my manager. Perks were less but sufficient enough for a fresher it could be more better.
Overall it was a good experience working in EXL, it all depends on which team you get to join. Very stressful job with less pay. Management is not satisfying.
If you want to feel like a slave and have no job security work here. This is the worst company that I have ever worked in my life, I wish that it closes down until they learn to treat the employees right.
Its good experience to work with a exl. I have spent almost 7 yrs of my life and learned a lot of things. My seniours were so supportive.
My team & my manager i appreciate with Exl. I enjoyed with exl mostly 10 months i will not forget. Best workplace of my organisation with the best management.
Pros
Best work place & without work pressure i worked there from.
Cons
Salary is not enough for me.