Here to help
Coronavirus update

EXL Employee Reviews for Subject Matter Expert

Subject Matter Expert20 reviews
India20 reviews
I believe I work there Work with pleasure. So happy with management, work, peoples around me, employee activity programs. That was like a family to me.
Good environment to work. Employee friendly. Handles things differently. Follows government norms strictly. Gives importance to innovations. Has great social responsibility.
EXL is one of the best companies other than Hyderabad. In Hyderabad they promise one thing and do something. They will only rate the employee with B-Prompt application but not with employee performance. There is no employee work satisfaction
Cons
In Hyderabad they promise one thing and do something.
It's a good company to work with. I have learned a lot specially reporting work. The training program and other skill enhancement course offer by company is sufficient to individual development
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Employee centric, management is focused more on employee learning and groming. Frontline leaders are very helpful and always Keen to teach new things. Awesome place to work
Overall Good experience,working atmosphere is good, we will get good knowledge on working professionals, all employees are friendly with relationship.
EXL service pvt Ltd is a very good company to work on. Fixed off. Good management. Excellent work enviroment. Good platform to learn. Flexible shift timing.
Pros
Free lunch, flexible work shift
Cons
Good work shift timing, fixed off
EXL is a very customer focused organization and Client satisfaction is always have been given highest priority. The management is EXL was excellent and learning curve was very good.
started my career here.. though the pay scale was not very good and I was working in night shifts, i didn't realize 4 years were experienced just like a blink of an eye. was working for a US insurance company. The facilities provided were very good specially in terms of recreation room, gym, transport etc. Made new friends here and i am still with them. in a way this company gave me an initial step to launch my career and learn new experience in my professional life. Thanks Exl
At EXL the atmosphere is very conducive and play sit. In this organisation there are good opportunities for growth. Apart form salary there were medical benefits to the dependents and also there was cab and meal facility for the employees.
Pros
Free Meal and Cab facitlity was provided.
Cons
Commuting takes 5 hours due to which consumes 14 hours every day.
A good organisation to work with. learned a lot. I was SME over there. Worked for insurance based project. Overall Management is good
Working for US insurance client. My job profile includes research, analytical skill and interaction with client.
 Skip-tracing of Debtor’s records of US people  Searching websites to get information related to our job & update the system.  Reporting to MIS daily with the day’s report.  Searching websites to get information related to our job
If you want to learn something for your career this is the best company. If you want to join EXL just for money EXL, Not a good choice for you.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
9 hrs Login with Fun
I learnt so many things in EXL and now I am familiar with P&C Insurance. I completed INTRO320, INS21, INS22, CPCU500, CPCU520, CPCU530, AU67 from American Institute of Charted Property & Casualty Underwriter. EXL also provides opportunity to improve others skills. I have attend other training modules as well like Trainers Skill, MS Office training etc. I am able to utilize my skills on the basis of attended training to my day to day work. Work culture is excellent at EXL.
Its all about team work , Its not easy to handle the 3 different sub processes which includes 50 different task types ..
Its a nice place to work at,employee centric, many employee engagement activies takes place regularly. i enjoy working here and woul never quit unil unless i have any strong reason to leave.
Pros
Good hours of working
Cons
one sided cab
I joined EXL Services and I have been working with British Gas process in EXL for 7 years and during this tenure I have learnt a lot about the British Utilities sector along with introduction to British culture, values and customer mindset. In my current role, I have successfully managed an Operations team of 40 FTEs in sync with the process goals. This would primarily include managing workflow, outstanding volumes of accounts, tracking leave calendars of team members and handling customer queries. I have been awarded as the "Outstanding performer of the year" in 2011, 2012 and 2013 consecutively. The interpersonal skills, conflict management and team bonding abilities I developed during the journey have contributed to my personality development to a great extent which is a requisite platform for any management personnel. Since the higher management believed in my capabilities and consistent performance, I was given the opportunity to undergo a training in the U.K. and migrate a process named Green Deal in December'2012. I am also the process trainer for my team and responsible for preparing the training modules for my team's growth.
I learned a lot here in EXL. In past 4 years i got opportunities to get two process migrating and the experience was awesome.
Pros
Provide all kind of trainings
Cons
Low salary package
Transparency in policies, flexible working hours, got couple of certificates, supportive management, excellent working environment.
Pros
excellent employee benefits
Cons
na