Here to help
Coronavirus update

EXL Employee Reviews for Senior Executive Coordinator

Senior Executive Coordinator67 reviews
India67 reviews
While working in Exl if some one can work without asking any questions about the process and can work keeping absolutely keeping their mouth shut then he would be perfect fit. The management is not an open door management at all .
Pros
nil
Cons
management is a trash
Good Experience working with ExlGetting opportunity to learn new things from my managerWork place and culture is very goodMy Job is very enjoyable.Sometimes my job is simple and it is hardest as wellAt last Exl is very good
Bad Management. there is no training for management team. very bad work culture which is harmful for your future and there is no security of your job.
need to be change in management level and one more in hiring process they have, its very old and slow to join the Exl. Rest would be fine as per the locations they have
No Air conditioner facility provide in cab. You have to board cab in open window in45 to 48 degree temperature with full dust & Pollution. Unhigenic cafeteria. Always uncleaned utensils. No cellphone with camera or non camera allowed. Not enough locar as per employee ratio. You have to share with colleagues.
Its good experience to work with a exl. I have spent almost 7 yrs of my life and learned a lot of things. My seniours were so supportive.
Bad Management..prefer the employee for promotion from their personal like..incentives are not good.Cab facilities are also not good..overall nice experience
According to me ,I was there for 4 years in Exl .I learned lot about new things.Management is good .I was handling Accounts Payable .Good Environment All facilitates are good but salary was less.
EXL is working for insurance company property & casualties, Working different types of insurance Life and Annuity product. Working UK, USA and Australian process
Overall good environment to work, flexible work timing. Yearly hike is good as per your performance. Learning is environment is best Hr training sessions will be there.
Excellent work culture and employee centric organisation. Work and personal life balance can be manage perfectly. Very good learning and career growth opportunities available.
it is a good company with employee satisfaction. The Low salary is the only problem here. one of the major problem in this company is people are not discipline in nature.
Pros
Pree cab facility
Cons
not deciplined
Every good company to work with, nice environment. I learnt lots of thing in Exl as how to manage time, how to work with the team and deliver the best.
I have had the best days in EXL..it was a second home for me..I have spent 6 years of my life in this company..I have grown up to be a strong and a independent women..
Pros
Food, work culture
Cons
Nothing as such
Back office and Hr related work for us client . working in night shift working for health claim and genrating cla8m number for us workers comp emplyee
Pros
positive thinker smart worker multi tasker
Cons
long hour
which is a leading business process solutions company. Serving insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics.
Pros
Free Luch coupons
Cons
Good working Environment, Free time available, Good salary
Everything thing Good when I worked with EXL Service. Come. When was I join EXL got selected for Scottish Power which is utility service provider in UK Gas and Electricity. My work lobby is direct complain which is received by customer regarding bill correction, meter change, meter mismatched and etc. After two years I got promoted and move to CNA which is Insurance process which is dealing with P & C insurance in insurance my work lobby was WC endorsement.
Pros
Cna
Cons
Easy to work.
Very good working environment. Job security, Need to improve salary structure. Other facilities are also very good. Management need to improve. Management should recognize to correct capabilities of employee instead of only ladies employee.
My day at EXL was exciting and challenging everyday. I learnt a lot from my seniors and as well as my own mistakes and tried to minimize the errors in the system and make it fool proof.
Pros
good environment
Cons
compensation
A good place to work for as they take well care of their employees. The management is friendly and encourages you upgrade your skills for betterment for your career.
Pros
Free Transport service
Employees centric and healthy environment against employees. 7 years with exl is like a investment to gain knowledge. Have good management which help me everyday to improve knowledge
Pros
Meal coupan
Cons
8 hours