Here to help
Coronavirus update

EXL Employee Reviews for Senior Associate

Senior Associate70 reviews
India70 reviews
Work culture was good. My managers and team members were very helpful. I was responsible for many activities like interviewing the new candidates, Bank reconciliation and quality checks. I did a great job and management always awarded my hard work.
The work culture here was quite relaxed, although they are quite particular about security mainly because it was Insurance related. So, certain guideline is necessary to be followed. Shift timings were really good as it was UK based and the weekends were offs (this is process related). Talking about Job Security, EXL is quite well known when it comes to Job security, they are quite particular about it.The employees are in good hands in this regard.
Hi .. it’s a great experience in exl .Many ups and down in my career while we are working as a team but its very interesting.. My upper level management is to much cooperative.. I enjoyed the work
Working atmosphere is good, less stress on work, comparatively salary less, Good management, Benefits are more, i have learned a lot from my position
Good Location, nice work culture, good management.. learned lot of overseas accounting process and procedure.only difficult was the night shift. company welfare for employees was excellent.
Able to study many process items,good work atmosphere. And can attend many class room trainings. Able to study many Erp softwares.Got lot of good friends. Can spend with 3.5 year in Exl.
Good company environment and culture. Employee oriented company. Only one thing need to improve salary hike annually are very low. Apart from this good management and good working environment.
Good Work life balance is there. But Monthly rating system will demoralise you. Fun at work is there but carrier growth is also very much required in life.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Monthly Rating system
i am proud to be working with ExL Services LTD. Good facility Excellent anvironment Good management EXL Services is a part of my life. I am whater is due to Exl Serv.... I never thought for leave the company or job but thought for change the country for better future,......................................
EXL is good company for fresher and experience person. Here work environment is very cool and good. I have spent 7 years in EXL and I was a great experience.
Created new business partner relationships, maintains those relationships &assign them in partner determination process.  Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives  Handles customers’ accounts details for direct debit/credits transactions as per analyzed needs and wants. Generating new business opportunities.  Recommends potential product or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing needs. 2011 Promoted as senior executive –Marketing for giving best performance in B2B role.
Pros
Free lunch and dinner
Cons
Its a good place for local employee.Salary is not high but there is a lot of incentive But include deduction also.We can not plan for future Activity.We can not assumtion what will be totL salary of the month should be High amount five times multiple of salary package or only salary package.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Deduction
I was happy with this company except their salary packages. Also I felt that there is less scope for promotions. Any how I was comfortable with the benefits the company provide.
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Less growth opportunity
You will get growth as per your work and good environment no pressure or any timing or target but you have to work according to US client timing mainly night shift.
Pros
Free dinner, free cab
Cons
Night shift
Very less tension, Only have to worry about our job responsibilities. Excellent supervising making maximum comfortable for the employees. Have lots of classroom trainings to learn new things. there is nothing hardest part in EXL services. Only one thing i feel bad is that we are doing same type of work every day. We have Rewards and cultural functions within every 3 months for fun.
Exl is better as comparison with DXC, however they provided very low salary to his employees. the modern activity lever is good and also we talk about management, management is good in EXL.
I was associated only for 3 months. A goog company to start with your career but long term prospective doesnot look good as growth is restricted in EXL Services
1. It's very good working environment. 2. Cooperative leadership 3. Logistics is not so far good 4. Hardest part is when client not interact with us properly
Job Work/Life Balance- There is no to have balance between work life and social/personal life Salary/Benefits- Salary is on average basis not too less and not too high Job Security/Advancement- Job security is good
EXl is very good company. It gives good opportunity to grow you carrier in Outsourcing industry. Inspiring leaders, team work, supportive from top management (Local market head and zone/global management).
Pros
Facility, Cab service, Food Subsidies
Cons
Salary Increment
Atmosphere and work culture in this company is really good, Management team is also supportive to the employees, Focus is given to the employees to enhance his skills and also to groom himself with the team.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Salary not as per the market standards