Here to help
Coronavirus update

EXL Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative37 reviews
India37 reviews
Work culture is good job surety hardest part of job flexibility of shift. Work is good and the organization every occasion celebrates. Management is good but depends on process
If you want to feel like a slave and have no job security work here. This is the worst company that I have ever worked in my life, I wish that it closes down until they learn to treat the employees right.
My team & my manager i appreciate with Exl. I enjoyed with exl mostly 10 months i will not forget. Best workplace of my organisation with the best management.
Pros
Best work place & without work pressure i worked there from.
Cons
Salary is not enough for me.
I have learned so much and still using in my work. We had so much fun working their, still i am in touch with many of my friends from Exl. Also management is extremely supportive.
The organisation is very good. The process managers are very supportive. They do follow their open door policy. I had a great time working with EXL SERVICE (ARS).
A great and a nice company for those who are graduates and looking to make some nice career in an MNC. People in the company are really fun loving and management is also supportive.
Just nothing to say about, everything sucks in there but provides food coupon at cheaper price so thats great thing and food is okayy. Some management sucks and yeah thats all
You can learn how to be more productive by doing multi tasking at work. Very good workplace culture as individuals work together to achieve organisational goals.
EXL is a good company and there are good people around to work with and you can make good friends around. Management has a open door policy and you can walk up anytime to them for any issues or help. Overall a good company for start of your career.
Pros
Learning opportunities
Cons
Competitive environment so you must be rock hard
One of the best place to work. You get mental peace at work and the support staff is helpful. Had one of the best managers helping me out and got a lot of options to learn.
I have learn a lot from EXl USA culture... I had been appreciated by boss for my performance time to time and got certificate for my achievement too..
Exl is renowned name in outsourcing industry. Management are very cooperative and helpful. I have 3 year total exprience with exl. I have learnt lots of thing.
Pros
free lunnch
My experience with the company was outstanding. Management was helpful,, working hours were flexible. People were friendly and optimist towards work. Learned a lot from this company.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
food
Good trianing team who supported all during training and once on the work floor. Well qualified personal in the teams to guide. Equal opportunity company.
It is a great place to work at.There is minimal work pressure.you can enjoy your work. The most important aspect of this company is job security, even if you are not comfortable with certain process,they will try their best to shift you to some other process where you can work easily.
All three companies where I have worked, have really great reputation companies in Industry. Work environment was amazing for me and as well as management.
I enjoyed my work and I was among top employees in terms of productivity, efficiency and quality. The workplace culture was very much friendly and I learnt here to work in a team.
Its an amazing company to work with.everyone is very helpful.i learned a lot there .working culture is really good.managers are also very helpful.growing options are very much if you show your hard and good work
Pros
Free lunch, timings
Cons
Night shifts
EXL. Ltd. is a business process solutions company which integrates operations management services, decision analytics and technology platforms to deliver immediate results and long-terms business focus impact. Worked as a Customer Service Executive handling US clients. My work gave me the opportunity to enhance my customer service skills, my organised approach to tasks, planning and reacting quickly to challenges.
i used to work with agency billing operation dept. Review monthly billing of insurance agents (premium statements agents) Reconciling the account statement sent by the account current agents to client records and discrepancy if any to be intimated to them through current difference report. Doing research on various policies that are incorrectly reported by the agents through various research tools while reconciling for account current agents and also while paying the policies. Payment of policy as per the cash remitted by agents and marking them on time, late or special as per the circumstances
Pros
Great work enviornment
Cons
Under Paid
Exl as a company is a good place to work. The people are very good. You get ample support to learn and enhance your skills. Main drawback is their salary structure. I have learned new things, Gathered a host of memories and experience which I am sure will help me in my future.