Here to help
Coronavirus update

EXL Employee Reviews for Customer Care Specialist

Customer Care Specialist80 reviews
India80 reviews
A typical day working in EXL would be like every day is Friday. Plus learning every day.
Management is well defined.

Workplace culture is also very friendly.

The hardest part of the job is to survive in the salary package which EXL offers.

There is very less work pressure.
Exl is the best company. It's gave me a chance to improve my confidens and I learned a lot from exl. I want to be a independent women and exl is the company how give me a chance and always thanking to exl
I worked with EXL and that experience taught me nice things to do in life. They taught me how to be professional and calculated. They taugtht us to take life in a positive way. Dont blame others and be good in your worklife.
The most in joyfully work , good invarment good training and development support for our groth . Evaluating areas of improvements & providing critical feedback..
Enjoyed working in EXL in India. Got good knowledge about communication skills, team work, Handling customer query and objections. Overall a good place to work.
Cons
Long Working Hours
Great company to start your carrier. It has fun and loving environment. Good infrastructure cafeteria is also good. Nice waiting area along with net access.
Less scope of learning things apart from processing. Workplace culture is average. The best part is nothing I would say and the hardest part is work pressure and US shift timings
Pros
Na
Cons
US Shift timings, Salary and work Pressure
Working with the company was great. As it was my first job , the managers helped me know the about each little things which I was not aware. Today what I am is because of EXL.
Pros
great experience
Cons
satisfaction with working hours
very nice and give lots of knowledge....very nice people n a great team...nice atmosphere...nice salary.nice incentives..nice job location...nice work station...
Pros
free lunch
Cons
it was good company and i learn t lot of think from my manager and my friend ,it is lot of center of noida so cab facilities ,which has good company to became start as fresher for me
More than a MNC it looks like any normal Indian company.... Not much to talk about....HR is Ok....this is when I used to work there not sure how it is now
Pros
No formals
Cons
Pathetic food
It is Indian based BPO and do not have much to say about this company as I stayed only for 4 months.

I found they provide pick up and drop or equal amount if cab not availed. You would quality food for free. The environment is not great, however, you would get proper training.
It's a good company.
Management is nice

People oriented company. Games are conducted to keep the empoyees motivated.

Transparency is the vital aspect.
Pros
all ok
Cons
all good
Good place to work as the team leads and management are really friendly. The growth is a little slow and but if you work hard it is a very good company to grow with.
I was working with only one year. bt i really enjoyed there.all members are good in tis company. and i learned somthing new from these company.i was growup from.every week a new activity for us. games and all.
EXL was the good platform for me. That was my first company after post graduation. Here i was learn how to work with team and how to manage their time. My tl was very friendly.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
it's a BPO so limited work to do and more time to enjoy your life.

strong management to keep job safe and good team work to help at any time of point.
Pros
Free lunch, Cab
Cons
Na
It does have strict work adherence in terms of working hours but it was worth it. Excellent experience in working with such a great Organization. I am a proud of being an Ex Exl Employee and would gladly suggest and refer people to it.
Pros
Excellent work place environment
Cons
EXL is a leading provider of Transformation and Outsourcing services to Global 1000 companies in multiple industries including insurance, banking, financial services, utilities, transportation and travel.
Responsibility mainly was working in Insurance Process (USA) where Sale of policy, payment collection & retention of existing customers over phone.
My first job experience, had enjoyed a lot in this organization, would never wanted to leave it, the only reason was night shifts which were getting toll on me.
Pros
Fun organisation
Cons
Na
Lots of new and exciting things to learn everyday.
I learnt a lot about insurance and customer service.

The management was very helpful and approachable.

The most enjoyable part of the job were the various kinds of training I attended to develop my skills and over all knowledge.