Here to help
Coronavirus update

EXL Employee Reviews for Business Analyst

Business Analyst27 reviews
India27 reviews
Lots of highly talented people with good balance of work and fun activities. As long as you are completing your work you can involve other fun activities.
Preferable only for campus hires.they don't have any proper management.work culture is pathetic.not an employee friendly Organization.salary provided to experienced professionals is very low as compared to industry standards
Once you are in the organization and cleared the BGC your job there is secured. Management and payscale is where this place is a birg NO! NO! Neither the management or the pay is good.
It is a decent place to work with but doesn't considered as a good paying master.
It gives better opportunity to learn new things in Healthcare sector depending on which process one is engaged in.
the company sucks, don't work here, go somewhere else if you can help it, the work life balance is fine and I am only writing this because it is a requirement in fact I am going to throw in some song lyrics now
Pros
You don't have to work
Cons
Management sucks
Exl is a good firm with a nice work balance and salary benefits . Exl provides a good opportunity un terms of learning and exploring new technology.overall exl is awesome .
There were restrictions on usage of smartphones because we should not use them to extract client data present in the system. The food was good but there is too much unfair distinction between employees under different clients.
Pros
Lunch for whole month
Cons
no smartphones
The work culture was amazing. The clients they have are all top notch and employees get to work with them on interesting projects. I feel that the pay is good compared to industry standards.
Whenever asked for upscaling the skills or for specific trainings, was provided by workarounds.

When decided to leave, they created a chaos with dirty polictics so that I can leave the organization as per their reuirement
Pros
Free Lunches
Good to learn as direct client interaction as well working on live projects in live environment under pressure.Some entertaining activities to help to reduce stress and tension.
Pros
free lunches, cabs, events
Cons
Long hours, stretching beyond timings
I have not found EXL is a company where job security is there..People being asked to leave forcefully if process rammed down..I don't trust such company..
We were campus recruits. So we had a proper 2 months training after which we were assigned to teams. Depending on the team you might get exceptional work or you might just sit there idle not doing anything. They created so many problems with the notice period and
final compensation etc. Horrible management. There is no proper continuity between managers of teams and Hr.
Pros
good training
Cons
everythingelse
Nice place work for a limited time ..have exposure to different domains and projects..Supportive managers and young bunch of staff to work with..lot of learning
Pros
working culture and timings
The company offers various analytical services in the field of healthcare, banking, insurance, marketing and many more.
The work environment is friendly.

Management follows an open door policy and are easily approachable.

New ideas and innovation are always welcome.
Pros
Free lunches, night cabs
Cons
Long hours, low pay
The Company EXL Services Ltd is a good place to work for both male and female workers. The atmosphere is absolutely employee friendly. Seniors are eager to help and very supportive.
It has a good learning opportunity to learn financial & operation, management skills. I have been working in this company from last two years both in compliance, reporting and business analyst.
Pros
learning oppotunity
Cons
PD utilisation
good salary benefits.good job culture
work life balance is not good

job security is there

advancement happens early

management is good

culture is good
I have learnt so many things from this organisation how to work in international environment. I knew the leadership, complacence, policy,opportunity,training and much more.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Great place to kick off the career. Ample of opportunities to learn. This firm will prepare you for a great career ahead. Do not expect too much on the compensation though. As long as the goal is learning, go for it!
-leadership management is very efficient and approachable
-employees are very talented

-very few projects to work on

-I learnt a lot in the process

-Salary compensation is uneven
There is a good work life balance though the work can be repetitive.
Depends on your client. I learnt about the banking industry.

Management can be better.

Co-workers are good.

Can be more employee friendly.

The work environment is decent.
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
poor management