Here to help
Coronavirus update

EXL Employee Reviews in Pune, Maharashtra

Pune, Maharashtra159 reviews
Collaborative environment, staffs are well presented, it's overall friendly,u also hv cool surrounding in magarpatta, human resources are cooperative, everything is well built
Nice place to work. Good career opportunities are provided. Employee retention efforts are phenomenal. They also help and support employees in their bad time beyond their call of duty.
I workd with exl for 5 month as a contract base, they have very good facilities, nice behaviour and environment, good management , and very good to start a career job with exl for fresher ..
I have learned so much and still using in my work. We had so much fun working their, still i am in touch with many of my friends from Exl. Also management is extremely supportive.
Exl is the best company. It's gave me a chance to improve my confidens and I learned a lot from exl. I want to be a independent women and exl is the company how give me a chance and always thanking to exl
I have great experience with EXL. I learnt team management at EXL. I got opportunity to work in support team. There IJP process was superb. EXL gives fare chance to work and grow.
It's a great experience to working in Exl, I learn lots of things here, Exl conduct training programs for the employees. Various types certification also get arranged for the employees.
EXL is working for insurance company property & casualties, Working different types of insurance Life and Annuity product. Working UK, USA and Australian process
I worked with EXL and that experience taught me nice things to do in life. They taught me how to be professional and calculated. They taugtht us to take life in a positive way. Dont blame others and be good in your worklife.
The organisation is very good. The process managers are very supportive. They do follow their open door policy. I had a great time working with EXL SERVICE (ARS).
Good place to work good environment and nice process for customer service and good place to work with the good leaders and healthy environment for work
Nothing great apart from the fact that work load is not too much and the company is chilled . Yearly increments are very low . Office culture is not that great . Peer crowd needs improvement
Pros
Less work load
Cons
Company Culture
Good company environment and culture. Employee oriented company. Only one thing need to improve salary hike annually are very low. Apart from this good management and good working environment.
Nice place to work on. Atleast once in a week funday. Enjoy the SNOOKER at in working hours. Best place to enjoy all Indian festivals with family as well your colleague's.
Pros
Lunch costs ₹550 but the quality is not that good
Its good for people who wanna grow in the company,Quiet encourgaing and supportive Managnment,Women Emplyoees and giving preference and understanding managers.
Pros
Quartely Budget, Work from Home, Provides Laptop, Provides Cab two way
Cons
Long Hours, Increment and hike is bit difficult
I have worked 4 year 6 months and really very good environment over there. If you hard worker then no one will stop you to grow . Promotion is depend on how you work. Chill company no tension.
Pros
Meal is there but money will deduct on monthly basis no free meal.
Cons
9 hours
Exl was the good company as bpo. Great place to work. Good learing opportunity. All facility were good. Work invironment was good. Compensation was good. Good management and very supportive. Working invironment was very nice.
Pros
Free transport free foods.
Cons
Training oppirtunity.
i am proud to be working with ExL Services LTD. Good facility Excellent anvironment Good management EXL Services is a part of my life. I am whater is due to Exl Serv.... I never thought for leave the company or job but thought for change the country for better future,......................................
Happy to work with the EXL, Management is also good and approachable. Work culture and working time is also nice. Also have the cab facility with door to door pick and drop facility.
A decent company with good working environment. The company takes good care for the security of the employees. It has taught me a lot of things.. I am glad I was associated to this company.
Being first corporate company, learned new technologies and different way of setup applications. Very tough work. Management was good very aggressive