Here to help
Coronavirus update

EXL Employee Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Noida, Uttar Pradesh512 reviews
While working in Exl if some one can work without asking any questions about the process and can work keeping absolutely keeping their mouth shut then he would be perfect fit. The management is not an open door management at all .
Pros
nil
Cons
management is a trash
Good Experience working with ExlGetting opportunity to learn new things from my managerWork place and culture is very goodMy Job is very enjoyable.Sometimes my job is simple and it is hardest as wellAt last Exl is very good
Earlier it was a good company...now it's very difficult to sustain. Stress, less salary.No flexible. Management does not listen. Work place not good. Unhygienic place. Canteen pathetic
Pros
People are good
Cons
Long hours, stress
The job profile as per interviews, and as per the floor test is totally different. It is call center just not an institution like anyone can learn something from here.
Pros
Bekar
Cons
Bekar
Overall EXL is good, it's depend upon the process management my management was not good they creat itself politics and my HR was not good she was always on management side but pretend to be us. So I already told in above exl is good but depends on the process
My first corporate sort of job. Excellent company to work with. Very good work environment and work culture. Pay is also good for the deserving candidate.
Work culture was good but pay scale was not fair enough. I work with organisation in very good environment. Type of work was also good. I can say it was very good.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Pay scale
A typical day working in EXL would be like every day is Friday. Plus learning every day. Management is well defined. Workplace culture is also very friendly. The hardest part of the job is to survive in the salary package which EXL offers. There is very less work pressure.
EXL was my first corporate job. When I joined, I was a bit nervous but slowly things started turning around. Seniors were cooperative and the management was transparent. I had chances of growth and thus flourished. Unfortunately, I was forced to leave due to my manager who turned bias against me as I had reported him to the HR for his data manipulation.
Pros
Open and good work culture
Cons
Some policies are too strict citing client data security.
Work culture is good job surety hardest part of job flexibility of shift. Work is good and the organization every occasion celebrates. Management is good but depends on process
In this company nothing is typical, but the management is very bad they always play like a politics. Work place culture is good the seniors are always ready to help , they teach very easily because of lots of knowledge. The hardest part is to competite with those seniors who teach us how to work . All are competite to each other for the incentive its really tuff but its good.
I found senior manager has very conservative managing approach and not in herarchial way, need to improve on approach to their subordinate and recognising and trusting their potential employees
I learned lots of things in Exl along with how to interact with official staff. workplace is good, comfortable environment, supportive management and many more.
Bad Management. there is no training for management team. very bad work culture which is harmful for your future and there is no security of your job.
The company is good but they give less salary then required. Management is good. They are very helping. Employees are also helping in nature. Exl's environment is good. I am comfortable to work here.
need to be change in management level and one more in hiring process they have, its very old and slow to join the Exl. Rest would be fine as per the locations they have
No Air conditioner facility provide in cab. You have to board cab in open window in45 to 48 degree temperature with full dust & Pollution. Unhigenic cafeteria. Always uncleaned utensils. No cellphone with camera or non camera allowed. Not enough locar as per employee ratio. You have to share with colleagues.
Exl is a good organization to learn and build your career in different fields such as insurance, legal, analytical, medical, etc. The work culture of this organization is relaxed and I enjoy my job profile as a Sr. Reporting Analyst.
Good working culture. Nice bunch of people with good knowledge. Very humble managers specially my manager. Perks were less but sufficient enough for a fresher it could be more better.
Its good experience to work with a exl. I have spent almost 7 yrs of my life and learned a lot of things. My seniours were so supportive.
My team & my manager i appreciate with Exl. I enjoyed with exl mostly 10 months i will not forget. Best workplace of my organisation with the best management.
Pros
Best work place & without work pressure i worked there from.
Cons
Salary is not enough for me.