Here to help
Coronavirus update

EXL Employee Reviews in Kochi, Kerala

Kochi, Kerala79 reviews
I believe I work there Work with pleasure. So happy with management, work, peoples around me, employee activity programs. That was like a family to me.
Talented management professional with natural leadership abilities and insight into strategies for improving business performance and profits. Handle diverse operational areas independently, sliding smoothly into different roles with excellent multitasking and problem-solving abilities.
Pros
Friendly Management
Cons
Cab
Good environment and friendly management. But salary is moderable. For beginners it is a good platform. Work pressure is there and the target also. for the errors happens the company will get fined.
Very good working atmosphere following international standards and systems. Employee friendly policies to supporting on productivity. Can be choose for long time career if the pay fulfills the living standards.
Pros
Team lunch during the client visits.
Good training, management and work place. Helps to improve our skill and provides good career opportunities. Provides good results for good performance.
The work environment at EXL is really good. The team work and cooperation among team members is very much encouraging. I was able to perform as per my qualification. Being a post graduate in commerce, I was handling journal entries, reconciliations and accounts payable activities.Quarterly ratings enables to analyze our performance ..and.therachancesiimprovement.
Working atmosphere is good, less stress on work, comparatively salary less, Good management, Benefits are more, i have learned a lot from my position
According to me ,I was there for 4 years in Exl .I learned lot about new things.Management is good .I was handling Accounts Payable .Good Environment All facilitates are good but salary was less.
Good Location, nice work culture, good management.. learned lot of overseas accounting process and procedure.only difficult was the night shift. company welfare for employees was excellent.
Able to study many process items,good work atmosphere. And can attend many class room trainings. Able to study many Erp softwares.Got lot of good friends. Can spend with 3.5 year in Exl.
It was nice to work there. They have provide me good atmosphere to work. My clients was awesome they give me full support to work. They just provide me full freedom to do my own suggestions to the work.
Good Management & Team Good Atmosphere Friendly Oriented To build my carrer and improve my knowledge with the help of EXL Services. Lots of activities done in the workplace.
Pros
Free Meal Cards, Free Transportation
Cons
long hours, Night Shifts
Work environment is good and also we will be getting rewarded for our achievement. Work life balance is minor issue related to offshore company like EXL.
Everyday was a Great learning and enhancement of knowledge with the leads and Team To the best. Had a wonderful experience on handling the team and Client.
Very less salary and work isn't a challenging one. So, everyone will get easily bored with daily routine. Nothing will b le brought as extra to enhance the style. Now and then, I don't see any drastic changes there. Apart from that, work life balance is there.
Pros
Sodexo, Work Life Balance
Best place to work with friends and colleagues. Excellent atmosphere We can part of a big family Enjoy fun and other extra activities Awards and recognitions
Pros
Meals copoun
which is a leading business process solutions company. Serving insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics.
Pros
Free Luch coupons
Cons
Good working Environment, Free time available, Good salary
Company takes all steps to retain its employees. Certain department leads do not take initiatives to look deeper into their sub functions. Seniors who worked in certain account receivables department has given absolute freedom to their subordinates as a part of partiality violating the company policies.
Pros
Free snacks for night shifts
Cons
No serious concerns
Its a great place to begin a carrier for freshers, a lot of good learning experiences, The management is exremelly supportive and friendly, Its a fun place to work for, Tension free environment.Great colleagues and management.
Good Place to work with, Highly Knowledgable management. Company is giving priority to the Employees need and meeting all the expectation. Good Brand.
A typical day at work is checking emails, EOB's. I learned a lot about US Healthcare and the management is good and the hardest part of the job is target which is so tough to ensure and the most enjoyable part of the job is co-workers.
Pros
The co-workers and the management were good and the best.
Cons
Need a better opportunity