Here to help
Coronavirus update

EXL Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

Gurgaon, Haryana131 reviews
Lots of highly talented people with good balance of work and fun activities. As long as you are completing your work you can involve other fun activities.
Work culture was good. My managers and team members were very helpful. I was responsible for many activities like interviewing the new candidates, Bank reconciliation and quality checks. I did a great job and management always awarded my hard work.
There's no job security in Exl. Work culture is "okay". Also there's much less salary as compare to other organizations. No transparency between managers and collegues.
Exl is a good company and has a good work culture. I have grown as a professional with sound knowledge about Financial Accounting especially Client handling on different aspects. The competitiveness push you to do better everyday both professionally and personally on different levels.
My experience was good at EXL.Learnt lots of new things in data analaysis.I have worked into travel analytics.The organisation is nice and they also offer work from home facility.
I joined EXL analytics after more than 7 years of experience of working in banking analytics space and could not survive the organization for even 6 months. Currently I am serving my notice period here and if I could change one person’s mind who is contemplating joining this company, I would be happy. You learn to struggle for some of the basic things in the company like internet connection ,hardware not working, extensions not available for client calls, laptops not assigned and when you raise these concerns to your manager/avp/vp, be prepared to get a “ Figure it out yourself” kind of answer. HR of any organisation has one basic job, to be warm and welcoming to the newly hired employees. The HR of this company, fails to even do that. Management is disrespectful and unprofessional to an extend that they can keep a tab on the time you spend on your seat, taking breaks. Met some of the most unreasonable people here who would expect you to work till wee hours without providing for your safety ( I am a female employee btw). Cant take verbal commitment seriously here. There is a huge gap between the kind of work they tell they do (at the time of hiring) and what they actually do. 80% of the workforce is only building dashboads/exl spreadsheets and building reports on power BI for their clients in the name of analytics.
Good place with great work life balance. Relaxed environment , excellent work life balance. Good onsite opportunities , if someone is looking for it.
I loved how my manager wanted us to develop along with our career interests in mind. Every new project was a step higher and there was always something or the other to learn from.
Good organisation to work with as BPO good work life balance but this is not employee centric company. For fresher good to start the career can get good learning with life work balance
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Not employee centric company
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EXL?
Flexible timing but work load is really low which makes one go very lazy. You are hired for analytics , post hiring you are made to work in Excel. You will have lots of free time .
Work life balance is maintained although month enda you have to stay back due to extra work but that they will clear in the beginning while taking the interview.
If you have a good salary package then EXL is great organization.Work life balance is great.There is some issue with management ofcourse however they address any concerns seriously.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Less salary
EXL is quite relaxed in its work culture and work from home option is an example of that. EXL also provides an opportunity for healthy competition which leas to a productive environment.
EXL is a fairly nice place to work. But the challenges faced in the job are limited. It is a nice company to start your analytics career with but if you are looking for advanced analytics it is difficult to find it hers
Pros
Relaxed work enviroment
Cons
lack of challenging work
Good company to work on, good leadership, positive attitude of all manager, Approachable, salary and benefits is poor, tenure people are not getting proper increment, promotion chances are two low.
Good working environment and healthy working lifestyle. Positive approach to management. lots of learning in the process.
working in EXL was nice, work from home and easy office timing helped me to learn lot other things. The management can be improved a little for betterment of company.
Nice to work with the mid segment organization. As a software company there is always a room for improvement in terms of process and policies. Overall an average experience.
Very helpful for freshers to gain technical expertise. Salary / benefits / growth are at the lower end of the market standards. Onshore opportunities are available on client-to-client basis.
Great work place with lots of smart people. A plenty of opportunities to learn about Data Science and Machine learning and to work in Banking, Retail, Insurance etc.
Good company to work with.Good balance of personal and worklife.Good exposure to modelling and onsite opportunity. Management is good but you have to face lots of politics and maintain PR to get good exposure.