EXL Employee Review

Work Culture and Job security

June 2, 2020
The work culture here was quite relaxed, although they are quite particular about security mainly because it was Insurance related. So, certain guideline is necessary to be followed. Shift timings were really good as it was UK based and the weekends were offs (this is process related). Talking about Job Security, EXL is quite well known when it comes to Job security, they are quite particular about it.The employees are in good hands in this regard.
October 29, 2020
Senior Associate (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
I started my career with great agility. I worked with some good managers. But eventually i found the true colors. The company is not bad. Its that some managers spoil the name of the company with their so called effective management skills. They hire people from most rural places of India and from regional language medium schools. And then when the same people try for promotions, they are dinged saying ur comm skills r weak. The HR/manager talking interviews themselves are not confident on their comm skils, and they are rejecting people. Amazing. On top of that some managers are religion biased. 😀
Pros
Pool table and carom board
Cons
Biased managment
August 24, 2020
Senior Associate (Former Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
Work culture was good. My managers and team members were very helpful. I was responsible for many activities like interviewing the new candidates, Bank reconciliation and quality checks. I did a great job and management always awarded my hard work.
January 7, 2020
Senior Associate (Current Employee) - sector 58 noida
Hi .. it’s a great experience in exl .Many ups and down in my career while we are working as a team but its very interesting.. My upper level management is to much cooperative.. I enjoyed the work