EXL Employee Review

Great management

August 24, 2020
Work culture was good. My managers and team members were very helpful. I was responsible for many activities like interviewing the new candidates, Bank reconciliation and quality checks. I did a great job and management always awarded my hard work.
June 2, 2020
Same role
Senior Associate (Former Employee) - Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
The work culture here was quite relaxed, although they are quite particular about security mainly because it was Insurance related. So, certain guideline is necessary to be followed. Shift timings were really good as it was UK based and the weekends were offs (this is process related). Talking about Job Security, EXL is quite well known when it comes to Job security, they are quite particular about it.The employees are in good hands in this regard.
January 7, 2020
Same role
Senior Associate (Current Employee) - sector 58 noida
Hi .. it’s a great experience in exl .Many ups and down in my career while we are working as a team but its very interesting.. My upper level management is to much cooperative.. I enjoyed the work
September 28, 2020
Same location
Business Analyst (Former Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
Lots of highly talented people with good balance of work and fun activities. As long as you are completing your work you can involve other fun activities.