Here to help
Coronavirus update

EXL Employee Reviews

India1,226 reviews
Found 1,226 reviews matching the search
Work culture was good. My managers and team members were very helpful. I was responsible for many activities like interviewing the new candidates, Bank reconciliation and quality checks. I did a great job and management always awarded my hard work.
At EXL you can learn as much as you want. Colleagues are very cooperative and supportive and always ready to teach you and clear your confusion. Here few employee are carrying more than 15yr of experience. It's help a lot to new joinees.
Pros
Every month 2 planned leave excluding week offs, and no one will ask any questions for taking planned leave. Just plan it in month start
Cons
More work during month ends
Nice place to work. Good career opportunities are provided. Employee retention efforts are phenomenal. They also help and support employees in their bad time beyond their call of duty.
Good Experience working with Exl
Getting opportunity to learn new things from my manager

Work place and culture is very good

My Job is very enjoyable.

Sometimes my job is simple and it is hardest as well

At last Exl is very good

While working in Exl if some one can work without asking any questions about the process and can work keeping absolutely keeping their mouth shut then he would be perfect fit. The management is not an open door management at all .
Pros
nil
Cons
management is a trash
Good company to work with
Good Salary

Good Management

Wood Work place culture

The hardest part is traveling to and fro

The most enjoyable pat if the job is that I love that
Earlier it was a good company...now it's very difficult to sustain. Stress, less salary.No flexible. Management does not listen. Work place not good. Unhygienic place. Canteen pathetic
Pros
People are good
Cons
Long hours, stress
The job profile as per interviews, and as per the floor test is totally different. It is call center just not an institution like anyone can learn something from here.
Pros
Bekar
Cons
Bekar
Overall EXL is good, it's depend upon the process management my management was not good they creat itself politics and my HR was not good she was always on management side but pretend to be us. So I already told in above exl is good but depends on the process
Collaborative environment, staffs are well presented, it's overall friendly,u also hv cool surrounding in magarpatta, human resources are cooperative, everything is well built
My first corporate sort of job. Excellent company to work with. Very good work environment and work culture. Pay is also good for the deserving candidate.
I believe I work there Work with pleasure. So happy with management, work, peoples around me, employee activity programs. That was like a family to me.
Work culture was good but pay scale was not fair enough. I work with organisation in very good environment. Type of work was also good. I can say it was very good.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Pay scale
A typical day working in EXL would be like every day is Friday. Plus learning every day.
Management is well defined.

Workplace culture is also very friendly.

The hardest part of the job is to survive in the salary package which EXL offers.

There is very less work pressure.
EXL was my first corporate job. When I joined, I was a bit nervous but slowly things started turning around. Seniors were cooperative and the management was transparent. I had chances of growth and thus flourished. Unfortunately, I was forced to leave due to my manager who turned bias against me as I had reported him to the HR for his data manipulation.
Pros
Open and good work culture
Cons
Some policies are too strict citing client data security.
Preferable only for campus hires.they don't have any proper management.work culture is pathetic.not an employee friendly Organization.salary provided to experienced professionals is very low as compared to industry standards
Work culture is good job surety hardest part of job flexibility of shift. Work is good and the organization every occasion celebrates.
Management is good but depends on process
people should join to enhance their knowledge and gain great experience Digital Command Center in EXL has gamification modules to track achievement, compare with peers on leaderboard and generates personalized feedback & coaching regimen for each employee to drive customer satisfaction And that’s one of the best things I would say an Organization to have to run successful business growth.
Pros
Learning curve is high
Cons
They don’t hire quality resource, just for sake of hiring they hire all garbage.
It is nice company to work. Exl is a place where you get lot of opportunities to showcase your knowledge and skill. You can balance professional and personal life.
There's no job security in Exl. Work culture is "okay". Also there's much less salary as compare to other organizations. No transparency between managers and collegues.
The work culture here was quite relaxed, although they are quite particular about security mainly because it was Insurance related. So, certain guideline is necessary to be followed.
Shift timings were really good as it was UK based and the weekends were offs (this is process related).

Talking about Job Security, EXL is quite well known when it comes to Job security, they are quite particular about it.The employees are in good hands in this regard.