Excel business solutions

Excel business solutions Employee Reviews

India14 reviews
its was very good exposure
team handing

Target and meeting day to day challenges was very stressful

Multiple assignments and domain experiences

exposure to wide range of customers i.e provate, govt, Defense, PSU
Employer and Colleagues both are nice persons. Nice working culture. Celebrations of Indian Festivals and little occasions. Birthday parties and celebrations.
They hired every people provide good salary, but when it comes to granting permission for 1 week leave, they won't give, thinking that we won't return back to office.
Pros
We had to carry our own tiffin or we had to order food with our own money
Cons
We had to work for 9-10 hrs. They won't give leave for 1 week in case we have to go out of town
I have worked almost 4.5 Years in Excel Business Solution, Good Company Salary on time, US Mortgage process Non Voice, almost Data Entry Job, I improve my Typing skills.
Pros
Good Incentives
Cons
Long Hours
Their is no future in this company they Wont pay salary regularly no week off's on Sunday continue work we have to work for 10 to 11hrs no extra pay they treat employees as their slaves no benefits to work here it's completely waste of time
Pros
Nothing to say about this
Cons
We have to work for 10hrs daily
Good working Environment,but management is not good,They are not providing salary properly.They are not providing proper hire and they are treating employee as labours
Pros
Good working Environment
Cons
management is not good salary is not providing properly
Management is not good.As a fresher you learn more but i am not please with its work.And every time at the end time project will complete so much work presure.
Management needs to pay the employees on time which is the biggest drawback with Excel, we have great business proposal but still employees are not paid in time.
Pros
work life is easy
Cons
salary needs to be paid on time
Work culture is good with friendly colleagues and management.
Opportunity to learn new things, and very good in career growth.

Get chance to do career shifts
Pros
Platform to learn
Cons
No financial benifits
Good Company for fresher's as its a start-up company. Easy process as its having more of Data Entry Profiles and a very good interaction and support from the Client.
In this company there is a very good amount of learning. Management is not very effective in terms of Planning. Salary payment is delayed every month.
Pros
Good Learning and exposure
Cons
Salary not given on Time
Good place to learn and enhance your IT and project skills.

The teams are proactive and support each other for overall growth and it seems fantastic being there
I am very good experience with excel business solutions, i am working as Team Leader, there are 6 member working under me.
What ever target given by company i use to distribute to my team according their abilities

Our management is too good because every monday their will be a meeting for us regarding our needs and we use to discuss about our plain that how we should achieve a given Target.

When ever we achieved our taget company use make a small party and our management know how stay and beehive with staff
from 10 to 6 pm
EBS is an Indian based company, with head office located in Bangalore. Clients in India & Muscat. EBS develop & markets the ERP applications, and L1 & L2 technical support for clients.
Pros
Cons
1:30