Evelyn Learning System

Evelyn Learning System Employee Reviews

India14 reviews
Working with this company i felt good and achieved great experience. And it will help me to find and grow with my career opportunities so that I can be good employer.
The atmosphere is very stressful. People need to work even after work hours. Partiality is prominant. People are there to exhaust you till you are forced to quit.
In this company team leader of computer science is so careless about the working. Very irresponsible person about his job.. Everyone wants new job after joining this..
I find the workplace good, pay scale is not good, flexible timmings, nice place to work but for long time period, offer work from home flexibility. Sometimes it is stressful.
Cons
9 hours shift
disgusting way of treating their trainee
worst way of selecting their employees🙄🙄😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

i will never suggest any1 to work over here

they will just disrepect u
It's a great place to better your skill as a tutor both with quality and quantity of the number of lives you can touch by helping them solve questions.
I learned about the decorum of a company and the quality of service it emphasizes on.

It has supportive environment where colleagues help you on your weakness plus it is extremely fun to work around people with the same enthusiasm and desire of helping out the students learn.
The company's work environment can be improved. The deadline pressure must be reduced. Salary hike for FTs is must for better performance. Just free coffee won't get the company any pronounced benefits.
Cons
Long working hours and very less salary according to it
Timings are flexible be it night or day, jolly people around, pretty good for interns, enjoyable breaks and no extra pressure for work during weekends.
Long working hours. If the target is not complete, you have to stay for extra hours, but you cannot leave even a minute early the next day. Salary is not satisfactory and sometimes you are not even paid for incentives due to incomplete target.
Pros
healthy environment, free coffee.
Cons
low salary, long working hours, huge targets.
Awesome place to work. Every day you get a new challenge which will improve your skills and learning habits. Management is good. You have each day target to complete.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Evelyn Learning System?
It is a good company to start up the corporate life , providing a good and diversified work environment and culture . A very friendly people to work with all highly educated and passionate about growing to a big profile .
Pros
Support from each team member
Still I'm in touching with Mathematics subject because I like to do solving problems. Management is good but the payment is very low.
Pros
any time to do
Cons
payment low
It is a great opportunity to work with Evelyn Learning System because of its flexible working hours without any deadlines. project coordinators are friendly and helpful. payment was decent.
days are good in company and there is no pressure as in my department. i have learned so much about the finance concepts. all my co workers are very supportive nature and cooperative.