Esterline Employee Reviews

Standard Aerospace Company
Mason Control & Communication Systems (Current Employee) –  Sylmar, CANovember 28, 2018
Very political. Management often gets involved without letting the system work itself. Frustrating to say the least. Wrong people are rewarded. Okay for the time being.
Nice place to work
Grade 7 metal worker (Former Employee) –  Stockton-on-Tees, DurhamNovember 26, 2018
Nice place to work. People are friendly. Place where could progress yourself. Sad to leave but Esterline couldn't offer any more to let me progress myself.
Fast pace work place
Manufacturing Manager (Former Employee) –  Brea, CANovember 20, 2018
a typical day at work will start with morning stand up meetings with the work associates, followed by a management morning meeting, and walkthroughs to review daily performance. it is a fast pace company, you will need to be an energetic and multi tasking person. the senior direct senior management needed to be improve during the 2017, and at the start of 2018 prior to the sale of the business, their guidance and expectations were not clear, and changed too often.
Trabajo estable
Materiales (Former Employee) –  Tijuana, B.C.November 19, 2018
Trabajo estable predecible, sano , respetuoso, confiable
Cons
ubicacion
Cultura laboral sana
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Tijuana, B.C.November 15, 2018
Ambiente de trabajo sano.
Implementacion de ideas de mejora abiertas.
souriau
Tourneur - régleur sur tour bi-broches (Current Employee) –  Marolles-en-Brie (94)November 5, 2018
parfait pour apprendre
tour bi-broches
horaire en 2*8 ou nuit
Falta de vision y direccion de trabajo
Auxiliar Administrativo (Former Employee) –  Tijuana BCNovember 2, 2018
Cero apoyo para crecimiento profesional individual.
Cero liderazgo, presion psicosocial al individio para ejercer las ordenes de los lideres locales superiores aun cuando se va en contra de la etica y valores corporativos.
Acoso por parte de RH de toda actividad que se ejecuta,
Ignaorar los malos tratos vervales y laborales por parte de los superiores. Linea de etica y RH simplemente ignoran los reportes de los empleados.
Alta gerencia ejecuta procedimientos y actos que van en incumplimiento legal y amenazan personal y confidencialmente para que individuos de mejor rango las ejecuten y no se les vinculen.
Presentacion de resultados maquillados, falsos para obtener mejores evaluaciones corporativas.
Directores estan involucrados en las malas practicas para la falta de etica y valores mas involucran a empleados de menor rango y no dejan evidencia alguna para que puedan ser descubiertos.
Pros
rango de salario
Cons
exceso de actividades, acoso y hostigamiento constante
Esterline is actually a pretty good place to work for
Purchasing Buyer (Former Employee) –  Coachella, CAOctober 25, 2018
I am very grateful with Esterline. I learn everything I know in business. That is how I was able to accomplish my goal of receiving my BS in Business. I worked in various positions that helped me grow professionally. I think working for a place for 20 years one becomes complacent. I am ready for new work experience and challenges.
Pros
Work environmnet
Cons
could have paid a bit more
Out of Control in planning and purchasing.
Planning/ Purchasing (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAOctober 25, 2018
The planning and purchasing department currently in Chaos. People want out as the things being rolled out are not being well executed. Trying to take BIG steps when they should be taking baby steps and ensuring each employee is properly trained. Lack of work instructions and other key materials needed so employees have the tools for success. Upper management needs to realize that people are there greatest assets. I dont think they have good upper management to lead teams for success.
Pros
Good worker bees
Cons
Poor management of worker bees
Old-school aerospace
Production (Current Employee) –  Buena Park, CAOctober 23, 2018
Good decisions take for ever to make and bad ones are made on the spot.

They live in a top-heavy complex organization where titles and egos are inflated but their talent is mediocre at best.
Good communication from the top levels.
Director, Operations, Engineering and Facilities (Former Employee) –  East Camden, AROctober 23, 2018
Maintain a solid work-life balance. Good opportunities for self starters, expectations are well understood with a focus on financial success. Very soft culture with an emphasis on respectful interpersonal behavior.
Pros
Advancement opportunities
Cons
None.
great place with great poeple
Cost Accounting Manager (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAOctober 18, 2018
I'm enjoying working at CMC electronics. the people I work with are fun, respectful and we work as a team in the finance department.
I have developed many skills and learned from a very talented and experienced finance professionals.
Great work ambience.
Purchasing assistant (Former Employee) –  Champagné, FranceOctober 14, 2018
This company is perfect if you are looking for a job with pleasant colleagues and ambience.
Très bonne entreprise
Agent de quai (Former Employee) –  Bourges (18)October 2, 2018
- Environnement de travail agréable
- Management correct
- Possibilité d'évolution
Pros
13ème mois, Chèque cadeaux, Restaurant d'entreprise de bonne qualité.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Buena ParkOctober 1, 2018
Norwich Buena Park Esterline facility, I wouldn’t recommend anyone working there. Management has favorites on who she wants to move forward in the company. If your an agency working in this company, don’t waste your time.
Pros
None if your a contractor
good memory
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 25, 2018
it was very enjoyable working here.
lunch was the best part of the day..
some days were very fast paced because there were grounded air planes the need a part 3 days ago.
Shipping cordinator (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDSeptember 24, 2018
I loved working at esterline,People are great, management good. Benefits ok. I was there a long time and really don't have any complaints. They have great advancement potential and always keep you informed about company profits.
J'ai été bien encadré
Stage pratique (Former Employee) –  Bourges (18)September 22, 2018
Pendant mon stage, j'ai assisté les techniciens de maintenance a poser des tapis ESD et j 'ai réparé des moteurs électriques
fun work place
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Brea, CASeptember 11, 2018
fun work place to work for- very professional atmosphere - senior management team pleasant people to work with - plenty of overtime for hourly work employees
Pros
good experience
Cons
good experience
Excellent Employer
Senior Trade Compliance Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 9, 2018
Wide variety of challenges. The space for career growth is unparelled. The United States Department of State has deemed their compliance program as "world class", and I tend to agree.