ESIC

ESIC Employee Reviews

The hospital is well equipped with latest machines and instruments.The staff and fellow doctors are very professional and expert.Patient care and management is star point.Salary package and other extra facilities for doctand staff are very good.
Pros
Latest technology and salary package
Cons
No sponsorship for conferences and other academic meets
Gives a very good work life balance, especially at dispensary level opd work.
I worked as Assistant Engineer (civil) in ESIC hospital Okhla,Delhi between contact period from may 2018 to April 2019. I experienced following: i) No respect to Engineers. ii) Salery not paid regularly. iii) 3 months lapsed but February and March salery not paid. iv) Engineers are not at liberty to take engineering decision.
I am interested to do online job I have very good experience with diabetes and hypertension and common problems. I have 7 years of experience in medical profession
it's is where i have completed my academic projects and internships. it's a good place to learn and work. Doctors in ESIC hospital are very co-operative and encouraging.
Pros
Cons
8hrs
working culture is good not very hard part of job SRO thane is good for working team work learned all staffs are good and behavior also good always support to all staff
Can handle administration and purchase work. Handles branches such as Administration, General Branch, Benefits, Revenue, Recovery, C&M, Hospital Administration, Purchase, Tender, etc.
Its an excellent organisation, if someone wants life long association with limited ambition. Good career progression and authority to execute the things.
Pros
Open work culture, Time for family
Cons
Red Tape, Bureaucracy
There are thirty systems and eight different mapped locations for my daily jobs is to ensure maximum network up time , check for any process is taking to much of resources and report it , creating and managing users assigning quota for them , providing support remotely using VNC , SSH and Remote desktop.Configuring and scheduling jobs using crontab for anti virus update. scheduling monthly backups.