Ericsson Employee Reviews

Found 1,534 reviews matching the search See all 5,271 reviews
Good Time to work
Senior Engineer (Former Employee) –  IndiaDecember 10, 2018
It is a dreem company but due to less work load it making the engineer a slow executer. I worked here for 4 year and then it expel me out after end of project which is not a good for a 10 year experience engineer. now I am finding job like a fresher but not a fresher so it become much more difficult.
overall I spent a good time here or you can say it wasted my 4 year. nothing to learn new there. Low work load spoil my attitude to work.
Pros
easy to balanc work life.
Cons
no new learning
Good work life balance
Systems Engineer at Tata Consultancy Services (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 6, 2018
There was scope to learn new things while working in one project by which I mean cross functional teams.
I had a good work life balance.
Friendly environment in the project.
Back office in ericsson
Tier-2 BO Support ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 24, 2018
Intend to build a career with leading Corporation of hi-tech environment with committed & dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully. Willing to work as key player in challenging & creative world.
Great place to work.
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Noida - IndiaNovember 19, 2018
Ericsson India has been recognized as India’s Best Companies to work in 2018. Great job culture at all levels . Employees have opportunity to maintain healthy work/life balance.
good productive work culture
Senior Solution Integrator (Former Employee) –  kolkataNovember 19, 2018
work culture and working environment.
Maintaining work life balance.
Modern Technology used, with modern techniques, new cloud and automation. Focuses on innovation.
Overall very good
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiNovember 17, 2018
Great place to work, work life balance was very good.You will get the empowerment and to make decision.
They spend lot of enhance skill level of the employees.
Pros
Work life balanced
Cons
Relaxation in job will makes you lazy
I learned to many things in Ericsson.
Specialist - RAN Cluster Lead (Former Employee) –  IndiaNovember 16, 2018
I enjoyed working in Ericsson. I learned too many things when I was working in Ericsson. Team working strategy is very well in the different project. I achieved different goals when I was working in Ericsson and also received some appreciation.
Pros
Good learning
Cons
Work life balance
satisfactory
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 15, 2018
It was a long tenure of 6 satisfactory years with Ericsson.

Very much process oriented.

Nice work culture.

Received perks on time.

Nice employee encouraging schemes.
Diligent workplace
Network Operations Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 13, 2018
I was into Network Operations and focussed on support services for a telecom provider. Team work was the mail drive here and regular conversations with field personnel to resolve and troubleshoot issues was the key factor.
Amazing!
Assistant Manager Operational Excellence (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 12, 2018
Ericsson is an amazing place to work! The cultural and professional values that Ericsson possesses never cease to amaze you. Unlike many other companies, your personal and professional development is taken care of and Ericsson invests a lot of time and money on its resources.
Very Secure and Balanced Work Culture
2nd Level Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshNovember 8, 2018
Very Secure and Balanced Work Culture. Ericsson takes a very good care of it's employees and rewards accordingly. The best thing about Ericsson is that there is no pressure outside office hours, hence the work-life balance is very good.
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  ChennaiNovember 8, 2018
Ericsson believes each employees and encourages to grow. Employee knows what profit they are making towards organization. Employees will be involved in all stages of software development. Some teams wont be having QA, so developer has to be act as QA before delivering the product. you will learn more on linux, unix, shell, core java, data structure. you will touch all core components before going with advanced versions.
Technically not very sound for IP Backbone
Senior Technical (Former Employee) –  Bangalore.November 6, 2018
The team is not very sound for IP Backbone or backhaul technologies and they require more in-depth understanding of the protocols and solutions at the IP Level.
Pros
Flexible culture
Cons
Technical Depth in IP
great work place
Intern R&D Data Analysis (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 6, 2018
learnt lots of work ethics and skills, independent life, tough but interesting. If you like a subject and willing to work without seeing the time its a nice place to work.
Productive and challenging work place
Integration Engineer For (2G, 3G & LTE) (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaNovember 4, 2018
It was fast changing and dynamic environment . we are constantly pushed to eachother out of comgort zone.There was manydChallenging strategic we had to followed
Pros
Paid Lunch
Cons
Good
Problem Manager (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshNovember 1, 2018
Ericcon is a huge organisation with great leaders. Gives you good work life balance.
Growth opportunities are vast . Advanced organisation using latest technologies
Good Future
E2E Program Manager (Current Employee) –  HaryanaOctober 31, 2018
Ericsson is going through a phase of consolidation. Strategies are well laid. however execution lags. a lot need to be done to bring Ericsson back to top slot again
Great MNC environment
Asst. Manager (Former Employee) –  IndiaOctober 30, 2018
Great company to work with , company headquaters are bases at Swedon , typical employee friendly company , management is too supportive , hardest part was 24x7 availability
Pros
work from home available when required
Cons
24 hour availabity
Good Experience
Services Engineer (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshOctober 28, 2018
Overall it was a good learning experience. As a Graduate Engineer Trainee I got to learn the basics of telecom technology and Ericsson is truly the market leader in that space!
Great company to learn latest technologies & other aspects such as sales & finance
Solution Architect (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaOctober 26, 2018
Company provides great opportunity to learn latest technologies and tools, opportunity to get assessed at global level, goal settings is realistic and discussion are transparent. Achieving quality and timely delivery is highly probable with Ericsson. They provide insights into sales and financials to Architects and PMs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ericsson. Our community is ready to answer.

52,004