Ericsson Employee Reviews

Nice organisation to work
Zonal Technical Manager (Former Employee) –  Bhubaneswar, OrissaJune 24, 2018
Company gives more emphasis to the cost cutting rather than employee sanctification.Always tried to start its projects with DET/GET by hiring resources in low budget for which manager people are suffering a lot.
Challenging Job
Senior Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  NoidaJune 17, 2018
Job in experience is very challenging and everyday we learn a lot of things. Good team collaboration is there. Mates are supportive and help each other. work culture is good but facing stress during recen times due to market condition and increased competition.
Good work life balance
PMO Analyst -Senior Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJune 9, 2018
Because of Ericsson 's internal politics, the global policies are distorted by the time it comes to India. Otherwise it's a really good place to work and learn.
Pros
Good work life Balance
Cons
Less than average pay
excellent work force and energy amongst employees and management
Sourcing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJune 4, 2018
Excellent Timings, the work force was given respect not only pressure, working experience in a globally renowned company, several benefits along with salary
Pros
commutation, excellent lunch at cheap rates etc
Cons
nil
Good environment for work and process company
SRF-SCM Engineer (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshMay 27, 2018
My personal view about Ericsson is very positive. Kind of company where I would like to stay if the salary compensation is good along with job security. Otherwise its a great company to be associated with.
Pros
Employee friendly work culture and Process based work
Cons
Job Security is threat and not good as far as salary compensation is concern
Good work environment
Executive Assistant & Location SPOC (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMay 27, 2018
I enjoy working in this company. I'm handling new role along with EA role. I'm also the location spoc. I handle administration of the organization along with Executive Assistant to 2 Senior Directors.
Productive and fun working place
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  HyderabadMay 25, 2018
It was a good learning experience working with Ericsson and had a great learning experience with all the in-house tools. The work culture and methodologies were excellent. The onsite support team was very helpful.
Good
Sr. Executive (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana, IndiaMay 24, 2018
Ericsson is very good company for their employee and very workaholic place. People are very good and co-operative. Here is salary too less and growth opportunity is very less but work environment and people are very nice.
Pros
Salary is Less and Growth opportunity is very low here
Cons
Environment is good and here is too less politics comparison than my previous organisation
Envirronment is Productive with obeying it's Ericsson's Ethical value's
Solution Integrator (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMay 24, 2018
It's a quite connected place to work freely with your choices and having a togetherness in working with Ericsson employees, sharing thoughts with them. Customer Relationships are managed in a good way and continuous improvement takes place that helps in growth of the Organization.
un work environment, challenging projects, rewarding experience, great learnin
Certified LTE RAN Engineer (Former Employee) –  GurgaonMay 23, 2018
fun work environment, challenging projects, rewarding experience, great learning opportunity, always top ofthe technology and state of the art approaches, benefits, highly recommended,
Great Place
Assistant Manager-Global CrtC Specialist (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiMay 21, 2018
I am from past 5 years in Ericsson and its a great place to work. I enjoyed my till date with learning, projects and culture. I have learnt a lot here.
good
Sr. Software Tester (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalMay 21, 2018
It is an excellent company to work and grow is done . Knowledge transfer is encouraged. Team work goes excellent. Managers are cooperative and perfectionist. Along with work the work life balance is encouraged. every team member shared their knowledge with the new comers and made deliverable go flawless.We always made sure that client stays happy h work. Managers also were very cooperative, they ensured that we are working at comfort and if any gap was found in our knowledge, we went through KT sessions to ensure no Knowledge gaps.
Nice
Senior Network Engineer - D&P IPN/PCN (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshMay 21, 2018
Nice company, nice food , nice facilties , nice infra , work life balance , lots to learn , spent 6 years here , internal mobility is an asset , location is nice
Fun work place
Assistant Manager, Business Control (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 17, 2018
Excellent company, very nice work environment. One of the best HR I worked. Employee friendly rules and regulations. Profession company and provides lots of training to staff to improve skills.
Good Employer
BSS/TXN Engineer (Former Employee) –  PunjabMay 16, 2018
Good employer for telecom persons,
Big Benefits for employees
Secured Jobs and good learning place
Promoting team members based on performance, hardworking and dedications.
Na
Senior Solutions Integrator (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 13, 2018
Company provides good working environment in terms of flexibility, but no clear guidelines\channels for career advancement. The infrastructure is quite complex with the opportunity to interact directly with customer from approximately 20 other countries which is a huge benefit.
Pros
Flexible work hours, Work From Home
Good working atmosphere
BSS SME (Former Employee) –  ErnakulamMay 12, 2018
As a telecom company, its working culture and atmosphere is good, and managers are employee friendly.But job security is depends up on the project, Company provided good training part about the telecom equipment's.
Nice to work at ericsson with fun
MIS Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Okhla Industrial Estate, DelhiMay 11, 2018
management r very good & supportive.my colleague r very good & supportive.first i have joined then tey r very support to me.my boss r very good & supportive .
Awesome Work culture
Cost Center Specialist (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 11, 2018
Due to slow growth in Telecom, cannot expect your personal growth.
however lot to learn with good working environment will not allow you to switch....
Its fantastic work place with women empowerment
Senior Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaMay 10, 2018
I am glad to be a part of Ericsson family
Its has good and interesting work place culture

I have learnt most of the financial factors here along with critical time management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ericsson. Our community is ready to answer.

51,872