Epoch Research Institute Employee Reviews

Place to learn
SAS Trainer / Consultant (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratApril 2, 2016
Epoch Research Institute Pvt Ltd is a good place to enhance career. You get ample opportunities to upgrade your technical knowledge.
Pros
Flexible
The work at lets you smile all day long and keep your self up
SAS Trainer and Consultant (Current Employee) –  indiaMay 30, 2015
A day of challenge, mixture of requirements from the most sophisticated to the simplest which as taken my learning curve to the highest levels and well the company as trained me on different modules like Base SAS , Advance SAS, BI,DI and VA.

And hence as I mentioned the learning curve and the advantage of delivering a Knowledge Transfer (KT) is the best part of the day.As my team found me to be a quick learner and able to solve various Problems,I have been given with an extra responsibility to do Kt which is the best part of my job.

The Knowledge of the same is used for solving various analytical Problems and also having to do various client based Project,the ability to understand the requirement of the client and design suitable reports are the inherent skills that I have built as I work.
Pros
Flexible Timings
Cons
6 days of work