Entab Infotech Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

Very Good Company
IOS DEVELOPER (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiDecember 31, 2018
i spend 2 years in this company , i have greate experience in this organization , environment is very good , increament is very good arroung 30 % every year
Very comfortable work environment
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiOctober 12, 2018
It was great working with this company as I got the opportunity to excel my capablities . I learned more about my field of work of preparing more creative power point presentations for the students. The management was very responsive & satisfied .I was very comfortable working there.
Pros
Professional Management
Cons
None ! all is best
Lots of learning and good work experience
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiOctober 12, 2018
A typical day at work was my first day when I didn't know what to work. Management at this company was very good, all things are pre-planned and managed. My co-workers were very co-operative and helped me everytime. Hardest part of job is deadline.deadlines were for very short time. All moments were enjoyable for me.
Pros
Friendly behaviour
Good Experience
Day Shift Job but did work in great pressure so leaned to take pressure and complete the task. Learned management also from the seniors and helped subordinates in the manner that they can improve them self and will be in situation to bring up. Travelling is most important and enjoyable part of this Job as i like travelling a lot.
Pros
In Entab Joyful experience with meals and work atmosphere.
Cons
No complaints but the company runs by profit making.
Satisfactory
Technical Support Executive (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiSeptember 27, 2018
Nice company, Productive and fun work, Management was good. Work was really nice. Productive Skills. Next Education is a fast-growing, technology-driven company revolutionising the education system in India. Using the latest technology, we create cutting-edge products for the education sector that make learning and teaching easier, more fun, and more effective.
Pros
Free accommodation and meal.
Cons
Not much benifits financialy
Good work place to start as an fresher
Started my career as an fresher in this company and built my skills. Worked on few different projects and explored different domains. All together, I enjoyed working here but had few rough days though.
Pros
Free accommodation and meal.
Cons
Long hours.
Entab is fun work place
1) Very cool environment with Good management.
2) How to manage team, how to handle escalations,Ms office, Excel
3) Good managements
4) Very polite and friendly team members.
5) Nothing would be harder if we love the work.
6) Every day working at Entab is enjoyable moment
Pros
Doing more work.
Cons
Senior Technical Support Executive (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiSeptember 27, 2018
Entab Infotech is a fast-growing, technology-driven company revolutionising the education system in India. Using the latest technology, we create cutting-edge products for the education sector that make learning and teaching easier, more fun, and more effective. Entab develop more powerful school erp software.
Pros
Company accommodation.
Cons
Excellent company to work for except of the mid level management system
Worked for +2 years and enjoyed every bit of it except for the ops head who was a nut and knew nothing about his profile.

Was easily manipulated by other zonal heads.

Founder, Co-founders, CEO , MD are very experience and knowledgeable and supportive with staff.
Pros
Work life balance, Good Salary, Timely payment of reimbursement, No overtime work.
Cons
Workplace management enjoyable part of job.
Digital Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiSeptember 27, 2018
I have enjoy my work in last company. workplace is very professional
and friendly. Management of company very good and i have learned how to work a team role with management. My most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Good organization to grow fast in our skills.
Cons
Increment process is less compare with others company.
Efficent Management and a great Learning place
Entab is the great company ,Run by efficient and capable Management,a great place for learning.Innovative in product line. Good training and skill development process for employees
Pros
Mobile application and desktop application.
Cons
Long hours to spend on laptop and desktop.
Challenging but easy work
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiSeptember 26, 2018
It can get very challenging because they have big targets. So, achieving the said targets within the set parameters gets very challenging. I had an enjoyable time dealing with the challenges the team had.
Pros
Facing Challenge.
Cons
Infrastructure is very good.
"Its a company that works on school ERP management software and CampusCare mobile App !!!
Technical Support Executive (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiSeptember 26, 2018
Entab is provide the best platform for improving skills and learn more. I have been working at Entab infotech full-time (More than a 4 years).
I have learnt a lot of things at my workplace and was managing a Branch office's Admin, HR and Project responsibilities.
Pros
Good culture and flexibility to work.
Cons
My Lack of development team in a company.
Productive and fun workplace
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiSeptember 26, 2018
Entab is the best workplace for employees. I have been working at Entab Infotech pvt. ltd. full - time (More then three year). Entab is the 18 years old school management ERP software company.
Pros
Managers are very supportive. Entab provided on time salary.
Cons
Scope to develop skills and learn more
Very good working place
Entab is the very good working place. I have been working since 4 years in this company. Entab has been completed 18 years. Entab infotech is a school management ERP software company.
Pros
Entab is the best place for working.
Cons
I have improve my skills in this company.
waste of time. worst management in india
DY. MANAGER - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (Former Employee) –  Uttar PradeshAugust 22, 2017
a worst company to be part with with cheap management and poor HR with support less office culture plus miser that holds conveyance and No leave at all. partial towards christian only.
Productive and fun work palce
ERP Consultant, Support (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiAugust 20, 2017
Always energetic & fun environment.Punctuality is primary. Shift timing is much better. Seniors are always help full. Always give a chance to explore our self.
Pros
Office timing, Facilities are too good
Well Developed Productivity of Entab
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  new delhiMarch 27, 2017
Entab is the Leader and advance School Management Software/ School ERP in the name and Trade of "CampusCare" in the country. the user friendly management software for school.
Pros
Free Lunch
Average working condition
IMPLEMENTATION ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  DELHIApril 15, 2014
in my review i didnt such job so that i resigned from here.my passion is to work in PHP..
System Administrator