Entab Infotech Pvt. Ltd

Entab Infotech Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India26 reviews
You will get the best exposure of your life while working under this organization. Entab - India's Most Preferred School Management Software from past 18 yrs. with more than 1500 schools as clients. We provide fully loaded and automated school management software for seamless connection between Principals, Teachers, Parents and Management on a single platform.
Working with the team and taking up the responsibilities is all I learned from the company. Always be patient and dedicated to your work. No considerable increment, no overtime payment. Employees coordination is good. Employees are lesser than the required.
I don't have words to give review this company this only Jhatu company don't waste any one career in this company. very poor infrastructure if you will go for washroom after 2 times your management will raise question about you.
Pros
Nothing is pross
Cons
every thing is cons
The most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands.
Pros
In Entab Infotech good experience with meals and work culture.
Cons
No Cons.
i spend 2 years in this company , i have greate experience in this organization , environment is very good , increament is very good arroung 30 % every year
It was great working with this company as I got the opportunity to excel my capablities . I learned more about my field of work of preparing more creative power point presentations for the students. The management was very responsive & satisfied .I was very comfortable working there.
Pros
Professional Management
Cons
None ! all is best
A typical day at work was my first day when I didn't know what to work. Management at this company was very good, all things are pre-planned and managed. My co-workers were very co-operative and helped me everytime. Hardest part of job is deadline.deadlines were for very short time. All moments were enjoyable for me.
Pros
Friendly behaviour
Cons
Day Shift Job but did work in great pressure so leaned to take pressure and complete the task. Learned management also from the seniors and helped subordinates in the manner that they can improve them self and will be in situation to bring up. Travelling is most important and enjoyable part of this Job as i like travelling a lot.
Pros
In Entab Joyful experience with meals and work atmosphere.
Cons
No complaints but the company runs by profit making.
Nice company, Productive and fun work, Management was good. Work was really nice. Productive Skills. Next Education is a fast-growing, technology-driven company revolutionising the education system in India. Using the latest technology, we create cutting-edge products for the education sector that make learning and teaching easier, more fun, and more effective.
Pros
Free accommodation and meal.
Cons
Not much benifits financialy
Started my career as an fresher in this company and built my skills. Worked on few different projects and explored different domains. All together, I enjoyed working here but had few rough days though.
Pros
Free accommodation and meal.
Cons
Long hours.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Entab Infotech Pvt. Ltd?
1) Very cool environment with Good management.
2) How to manage team, how to handle escalations,Ms office, Excel

3) Good managements

4) Very polite and friendly team members.

5) Nothing would be harder if we love the work.

6) Every day working at Entab is enjoyable moment
Pros
Doing more work.
Cons
Entab Infotech is a fast-growing, technology-driven company revolutionising the education system in India. Using the latest technology, we create cutting-edge products for the education sector that make learning and teaching easier, more fun, and more effective. Entab develop more powerful school erp software.
Pros
Company accommodation.
Cons
Worked for +2 years and enjoyed every bit of it except for the ops head who was a nut and knew nothing about his profile.

Was easily manipulated by other zonal heads.

Founder, Co-founders, CEO , MD are very experience and knowledgeable and supportive with staff.
Pros
Work life balance, Good Salary, Timely payment of reimbursement, No overtime work.
Cons
I have enjoy my work in last company. workplace is very professional
and friendly. Management of company very good and i have learned how to work a team role with management. My most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Good organization to grow fast in our skills.
Cons
Increment process is less compare with others company.
Entab is the great company ,Run by efficient and capable Management,a great place for learning.Innovative in product line. Good training and skill development process for employees
Pros
Mobile application and desktop application.
Cons
Long hours to spend on laptop and desktop.
It can get very challenging because they have big targets. So, achieving the said targets within the set parameters gets very challenging. I had an enjoyable time dealing with the challenges the team had.
Pros
Facing Challenge.
Cons
Infrastructure is very good.
Entab is provide the best platform for improving skills and learn more. I have been working at Entab infotech full-time (More than a 4 years).
I have learnt a lot of things at my workplace and was managing a Branch office's Admin, HR and Project responsibilities.
Pros
Good culture and flexibility to work.
Cons
My Lack of development team in a company.
Entab is the best workplace for employees. I have been working at Entab Infotech pvt. ltd. full - time (More then three year). Entab is the 18 years old school management ERP software company.
Pros
Managers are very supportive. Entab provided on time salary.
Cons
Scope to develop skills and learn more
Entab is the very good working place. I have been working since 4 years in this company. Entab has been completed 18 years. Entab infotech is a school management ERP software company.
Pros
Entab is the best place for working.
Cons
I have improve my skills in this company.
a worst company to be part with with cheap management and poor HR with support less office culture plus miser that holds conveyance and No leave at all. partial towards christian only.
Always energetic & fun environment.Punctuality is primary. Shift timing is much better. Seniors are always help full. Always give a chance to explore our self.
Pros
Office timing, Facilities are too good
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Entab Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3