Energy Efficiency Services Limited

Energy Efficiency Services Limited Employee Reviews

India9 reviews
I was on comision base...
My responsibilities was.

Train sales executives. Daily sales accounting.. next day stockof bulbs tubes and fan arrangements from authorized dealer...
It's about managing government Energy Efficiency programs.Here, I worked for SLNP program,Building Energy Efficient programs,Amrut Programs,Quality assurance etc
It is a very best company to develope the skill and also the working culture is a very excellent. The colleague are very helpful and positive nature. They always teach to his junior how to increase his knowledge and how tackle any situation.
The old employees are very dominating. Dont take new ideas. Management people are not very supportive. Work culture is average. Career growth is very slow. But salary is good.
Pros
phone bills, tour claims.
Cons
Posting problem.
Good management and nice work environment .Learn more and enjoying job by every employee .there is no extra burden on any employee. every employee feel good at my point of view.
It is my 2nd job. when i started this job I was quite unsatisfied with the job. But after spending some time in the company I am very much satisfied with my job.I have learned so many things like the management skills ,coordinating with the distribution agencies, etc.
I have worked in the national project of INDIA like DELP-Domeststic Efficiency Lightning Programme, SLNP-Street Light National programme & Building and Railways project such as coal india and NHPC. The management of the company is too good and the work culture is also quite interesting. There is nothing like hard work r tough work. There is no such kind of restriction in working which i love the most.
Pros
free lunch, travelling allowance is given by the company
Cons
maintain 8 n half hours.
You will find a feeling of self-satisfaction while working with EESL.
Work here consists some welfare for the society hence one always feel like achieving its life goals here.
this company gives exposure to oneself. true potential of a person is achieved from the work culture a company has, this is where EESL takes the show away.
I process the day to day bills regarding procurement or any events/training happening in EESL. My co-workers are well mannered and the most enjoyable part of my job is that we all have the lunch together which brings up the feeling of coordination and cooperation.
Pros
Cooperation among employees