New Era India Consultancy
en world

New Era India Consultancy Employee Reviews

India18 reviews
Great company to work for recruiter and office location is also good with two different nearest metro lines. 5 days working which is very nice. Need to revise incentive and introduce more training.
Pros
Cons
No cab and No meal.
Waste consultancy not deserve for single star women are harrassed.No proper policy.Not company it's Khan dhan.Hostile environment. No proper exit policy.If someone resigns they are enemy of the company.Plays with the career.
Organisation is good but poorly managed
Sat sun off - but sometimes they will ask you to work during weekends

Work culture is bad

Very bossy

And they do not respect employees hard work
Pros
Flexible shift, 2 days week off, salary on time
Cons
Bad work culture, no process training, dont know to manage team, HR's wil be good with till you join, then they show their true color, then no one cares about your difficulty
Good company
Nice management

Salary timing is good

Good work culture

I'm very happy in this organisation it's nice company specially for fresher who wants to learn new things but now very soon I'm going to complete my 2 yrs in this company so I'm looking financial and personal growth both I'm looking for more better opportunity
Today I have to figure out my tomorrow's work,I learnt everything from scratch in New era, can say right from screening to people management and mentoring.Mangement is on top, team is very hard working and dedicated,I enjoy hiring top talents.
Cooperative, supportive, professional management, specific teams for recruitment of particular industry, good place for learning new skills of recruitment
en world is different as they are pretty serious for the candidates and for the clients. It's not just giving candidate job and get over with him. They have so much of excel sheets for everything.
Pros
Global offices gives better exposure
Cons
Work Pressure
Needs to have employee benefits programs.
Must look at career advancement of senior employees.

Very good environment for freshers. Top most clients specially product clients existing.
Here, in Japanese recruitment firm is all advance and global management strategies are followed. It is a great place to get learn. Co-workers are supportive and overall work culture is great.
Here i could learn how to work under pressure and how to deal or behave with clients. Time limit has been there and the pressure will be related to the time also
Learned many new things being at New Era India.
Analysed personal skills.

Learned to work in team as well as individual.

One of the best platform to learn many things.
This company has a very positive learning concept as it nurture the employee with learning and helps them to bring out the best in them.The support of management is highly appreciable as they teach you in a way that employee will enjoy the learning phase.
Pros
Cons
Infrastructure
New Era’s business is to understand organization’s talent needs and providing solutions for it through various unique and creative methods.Creating a significant presence we employee hundreds of consultants with specialization in different domains to serve our premium customers in complete HR and recruitment suits across India, Singapore US and Europe.
My teammates are very supportive.
Flexible timings and some times need to stretch the time when it is required / to finish the daily targets.

Recently Learning and Development programs were initiated.
Pros
flexible timings
Cons
very less number of clients
Supportive Management, Promotes learning and development of employees, healthy workplace. Friendly colleagues. The tasks were monotonous but was challenging and exciting.
Good to work at. Learnt a lot about recruiting.Enjoyed a lot by working and also by doing extra cultural activities.
Very Helpful management and colleagues.
Learned to manage a team
Enjoyed the sourcing part

Helped to increase my passion to Human resource field
*A day when i was not getting profiles through portals and so much pressure was coming from client side. at the end of the anyhow i managed.
*I learnt about the recruitment as a work part and a professionalism which we used to maintain.

*Management was good

* Co-workers was so supportive

* Some time the daily targets

*Second half of saturdays
Pros
on time salary always
Cons
low ctc