Elphill Technology

Elphill Technology Employee Reviews

India5 reviews
Great work-life balance. I am really happy working here.The management and co-workers here are good. In my career I feel that I am at the right place and all the hard work has paid off. I have learned lot of work related things from here.
After joining I was surprised to see that our company arranged Women's day celebration and every Saturday, management arrange some fun games for employees' refreshment and engagement.

I wish that I will continue with this company.
Working process is not bad. But I think they should develop the working process. Office colleges are very good as a trainer and and very helpful.
Workplace environment is not bad. But they should develop it.

Salary is not sufficient for a person to servive. But employees get their salary on the first day of the month which is very helpful.
Salary is credited within the 5th of every month.
However, you need to bootlick a lot.

If the Team Lead doesn't approve your leaves and you still take them, double the salary is deducted for each day.

HR might just forget to tell you these rules.

Don't ask the HR too many questions or else she might become angry.

Salary discussions with the owner are done in front of other colleagues.

The TL and other seniors impose new extra rules for newbies which permanent ones don't need to follow.

You need to inform the owner before leaving each day.
Pros
Salary is provided on the 5th of every month
Cons
Salary is deducted double for leaves you take without TL's permission.
Heavy workload, nasty politics and noisy coworkers. The work is good and hassle-free. The freshers have to do the same things again and again. The kitchen and the toilet is always dirty. You have to oil your way to "promotion".
Pros
Saturday is half day
Cons
Long Hours
I recently joined at Elphill Technology and I'm very happy about this and obviously, I feel that I'm at the right place and all the hard work has paid off. I work with a very friendly and collaborative team. Our director is very helpful and eager to guide me. The position makes it available for me to learn much more, increase my current skills and obtain new ones.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elphill Technology. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6