Eli Lilly

Eli Lilly Employee Reviews

Was a great experience and learned a lot Invest a lot in development of staff Worked life balance was important and collaborative teams and cross functionality Good opportunities for growth and leadership development
Have the Flexibility to work on my own Can Speak with all the stakeholders at any given point of time Learned the difficulties in Project Management Have the flexibility to work from home
I was an intern here, so I wasn't paid, but was constantly getting chances to learn and grow from a learning perspective. As an intern or having an early career, it can give you a good start to learn and contribute
Lilly has a very good culture. There is work-life balance, people are good and helpful. Management is approachable and takes good care of their employees.
Pros
Free lunch, cab facility, work-life balance, Work from home option (5/month)
As a Lilian we get respect each and every moment which seems to be a enjoyable part Management gives individual respect to its employees.its really a great culture for Lilly. Learned a lot in Lilly in terms of Dealing with the External customers especially Doctors and other stake Holders. The Hardest part is missing the Orders in month end.
Pros
Great Culture
Cons
Middle men Management
Great company to work for. Lilly had flexible working hours. work life balance was great. Great leadership team and I received good mentoring. Good career growth opportunities when you stand out in your team.
Travel around the city to meet doctors and bring about the sales target in particular zones. Team meetings were the most enjoyable parts of the job, The perks and benefits were good if the sales targets were achieved monthly.
Pros
Trips to Other countries
Cons
Work Stress
Company expanded at a great pace, however some hiring didnt have good amount of thought process involved.. Great office 5 stars for that work life balance is good
Pros
free Lunch
Cons
paid parking
Process driven, equal opportunity to all employees, Speakup culture, investment based on individual efforts, high degree of recognition, exceptional leadership
Eli Lilly was a fantastic pharmaceutical company during my tenure in which I learnt how to do my job in the right way! Excellent training interventions, tool kits for development, strategic intentions and people to work with!
Pros
Great company reputation and work culture
Cons
Few corporate business decisions
We start our day with proper plan to meet our customers from where we need to get the business,management is helpful and gives on time approval for scientific programs. I love my work place as everyday we can learn something new especially when we face any tough situation. Done STA for 6 months and was certified on HSE. Work life balance is low. Hardest part of job is to traveling whole night without sleep.
Pros
Work culture, management is transparent, pay and parks
Cons
Larger geographical area to cover and work life balance
Best Place to work. Positive values. ... Relaxed and productive atmosphere. ... Commitment to excellence. ... Open and honest communication. ... Cooperation, support, and empowerment. ... Sense of humor. ... Compassion, respect, and understanding. ... Flexibility.
Eli Lilly gives me an opportunity to work with the international Brand and helps me to learn the basics of Pharmaceutical industry.To associate with Lilly helped me in achieving the well reputation in Pharmaceutical industry.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
lack of lateral Support
Environment that brings High value and integrity among employees , organization believes on investing on people, for their talent improvement, continuously working on quality of people through personal training and developmental programs. Best performance reviews that recognizes people, attitude , teamwork and excellence.
Pros
Car loans, Health insurance, Beast Performance management plan, employee stock option
Cons
long travel
Learned how to manage sales of own researched product despite competition from generic options. Got opportunity to work in different territory e.g. Govt institution, corporate Hospital, trade practitioner. Promoted various products and overall experience enhanced my professional caliber. Work culture is very supportive and caring.
my first job out of college, lot of fun, team working as well as team building. I was given full freedom to explore myself and be creative. I learned a lot.
Right from the induction till any moment assocaited with organisation i was a pleasure and proudful moment. HR had been always employees friendly, Wonderful products to promote with.
Pros
Incentives and Motivational team
Cons
Nil
It was fun to work with the company and at the same time work was passionately done Meeting new people Meetings and conferences were done to learn more about the product
Pros
Meet new people
Cons
Work on Saturdays
Started my career & probably with the best company.Learnt a lot with the wonderful team which played a pivotal role in my career growth.Recommend everyone to start a career with Eli lilly if they can
Good trainers to teach about the products. Good products. Marketing was really not good. They could have done better in terms of marketing. Good work life balance .
An amazing work life balance. loads of learning and support from the colleagues and seniors The good part was work timings were very reasonable which really helped.
Pros
care for the employee and work life balance
Cons
No cons