Electronics Corporation of India Employee Reviews

a perfect place to work
System Administrator (Consultant) (Former Employee) –  bihar, indiaApril 11, 2018
my office staff was very punctual as well as hardworking
it was my first job and though there was nothing much technical to learn about, I learned to grow with people out there.
I got a chance to meet with people at the most senior levels who are the mayors and administrators of that area and learned to carry out big and vast projects very efficiently.
Pros
a relaxed and friendly work environment
Good learning opportunity for freshers
Consultant Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 3, 2018
Project oriented postings give us more in-depth knowledge on the technical aspects of designing and testing the product from manufacturing to customer delivery stage.

Top level management guidance is really valuable.

Work place Culture is good and competitive among different engineering teams to achieve goals and generate profit at lowest manufacturing cost is a challenge

Meeting with different sellers for raw material acquisition and negotiate on time and cost of delivery gives multiple tasking knowledge to grow in career vetically.
Interesting environment
Juniour Scientist Trainee (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMarch 20, 2018
We can learn about electronic and electrical. Function of robots and their chip level arrangement. The designing of structure and chip is quite interesting.
Pros
Free accomodation
What you Learned
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMarch 15, 2018
If you want to learn the things, This is correct place where you can get the enough amount of knowledge theoretically and practically.
Top Management is fully supportive.
basement for career
project engineer (Current Employee) –  control instrumentation divisionMarch 12, 2018
the most useful tips learned from this company very good work culture,management is very good,i learned a lot,workplace culture is very very good for freshers
Productive and Future Oriented
Hadoop Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMarch 7, 2018
It was nice environment to work in Electronics Corporation of India limited. From early morning timings to afternoon it was well job that focus on daily bases access.
More competitive
INTERNSHIP (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMarch 6, 2018
Working with E.C.I.L was pretty awesome.Work over there is challenging and the work environment is fast-paced. Team i worked with was really cool.I used to enjoy my part of the job because of awesome team.
Pros
work friendly atmosphere
Cons
too much work
awesome working culture
TRAINEE PERIOD (Former Employee) –  Ecil Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshFebruary 26, 2018
i worked here as an apprentice i learned alottt from here & enjoyed too alotttt from here. seniors are very supportive and helpful for us.salaries will be in time .
Lot of things to learn
Graduate Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 12, 2018
Punctuality is the key to ECIL.By 8:20 everyone should be inside the company.Working environment is good.Employees are very friendly and they will help in every aspect.
Where your brain can grow
oracle Application developer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshFebruary 5, 2018
I love this company as this is my first and learned many technical stuff.

Also , i have met many of the senior engineers and learned many of them .They are also very friendly
Student
Cost Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ecil Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshJanuary 29, 2018
Being a student its continuous process of learning and handling things around work environment. Enjoyed my work and productivity was very high and approach towards seniors.
Pros
Lunch coupons @ subsity
It was a good place with fun people and have a lot of things to learn for a beginner.
Intern (Former Employee) –  HyderabadJanuary 23, 2018
Electronic Corporation of India Limited is a good start for beginners. There are a lot of good projects and the faculty is great. It is located in the serene environment.
Trainee
Graduate Engineer Apprentice (Former Employee) –  HyderabadJanuary 23, 2018
I worked as a trainee under the supervision of the technical manager and learnt about the various projects of the company .The management was very kind in every aspect of work
productive work place
Software Developer Intern (Former Employee) –  IndiaJanuary 14, 2018
A best place to develop technically. Sometimes I spent more than ten hours a day at ECIL, reading manuals, compiling and debugging the code. I am glad to say the effort paid off in the end. The web application that I designed was added to their work later.
Good place for beginners
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 31, 2017
It was good working at ECIL as it was a great place for entry level engineers to learn new things and apply them in their day to day work. The work-life balance is awesome and being a government organization, there wasn't any work pressure. Overall a good experience.
good working environment
Student Trainee Intern (Former Employee) –  hyderabadDecember 29, 2017
Great working environment
Well established processes
Value driven
Opportunities to learn

Vacations, earned and sick leaves
Exhaustive lists of training across multiple technologies
Pros
Great training, ideal for any entry level candidate
Cons
Average hikes and compensation
Sorbhog(Assam)
typing bill (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 18, 2017
I intersted in typing & i like to work full time in company.
if you give me a chance to your company i will try to give my best.
i just wented my sallery timely
Pros
free Lunch
Cons
3 time
Great work with fun
Graduate Engineer Apprentice in ECIL (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 9, 2017
Excellent company, Doing great work for national needs and supporting staff. Good flat forms for learning new things. I got the choice to go madhyapradesh as EVM machines engineer. Unforgettable experience.
Very Competitive and learning place
Internship (Former Employee) –  IndiaNovember 24, 2017
its a kind of place every electrical student should take a look and it teaches you more then you read from the book. it helps to know more and it pushes you forward to know about the world of elctronics.
Productive company
Senior Technical Officer (Current Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshNovember 7, 2017
Like to work in production of electronic instruments. Enjoyed work in the radiation measuring instruments production, supply , procuring components etc.,