Electronics Corporation of India

Electronics Corporation of India Employee Reviews

India311 reviews
Very good experience
Best experience in my life , The most enjoyable part of job, workplace and culture is also very good and less time and give more output . I learnt every day new things.
Just an appetizer but nothing else
Pros
Exposure of government/ PSU organizational structure. It can be helpful as an appetizer for any candidate looking for a temporary role for keeping the belly out of hunger. Experience and Innovative thinking can be decided basis on superiors under whom we are working.

Cons

Skill development, Job security & Career growth: As it is clearly mentioned in the company joining form Technical Officer-C is for a temporary job. So, we cannot expect to be permanent. The bitter thing is that ECIL experience is not considered in many aspects in the present job market. One more thing, very very rarely ECIL releases job notification for experienced personnel. Skill development, You will lose many skills working here(would be strange but have to accept). You would get experience and knowledge in many sectors working here but that won't fetch a job outside the company. Very clearly, there is no job security working here on temporary payrolls

Compensation: Offers much low(23k per month) if we would compare it with any other PSU companies.If we would compare BEL also-For Dy. Engineer on a contract they will offer E-1 band salary like INR 40K-3%-140K which they would pay the same amount for a permanent job with designation Dy.Engineer.And in BEL also there are different payscales starting from 18k-40k for the contract engineers.

Company culture & Job satisfaction: It is obvious that in any company there would be politics but here, on a temporary role based on the superior we are working, politics depends. Our superiors will clearly rob our work in many cases rather than compensation also
 - more...
Fun and creative environment to work
My superiors helped me with any doubts about my project. The workplace was creative and friendly to learn new things. Their equipment and machinery were kinda old but they are up to good standards.
Productive and fun place to work.
ECIL Hyderabad is a place where you can learn a lot from the senior engineers. The Engineers here will give you a very good feedback about your work which will help you grow as an engineer.
Good place to learn provided you are interested
Internship provides a great learning opportunity for those students who want to learn embedded systems and vlsi. Best part is that they also have a dedicated lab for projects with guidance provided.
The working hours are flexible, working environment, work satisfaction, interaction with suppliers
Will increase your talent
Knowing about industry

Seniors support

New technology

Research and development

Is far better than many other GOVERNMENT companies
productive and fun work place
productive and fun place to work .work culture is fine compare to other companies no work pressure, cons - no one would teach you anything you should learn stuff by yourself.
Not recommended
Salary is not good...everyone is treated equally...no working spirit, helpful for only learning..that is only for apprentice u can have liberty to learn
Best working atmosphere
working hours are good and management is not too good in case of increment to contract basis people and rest of them are satisfactory. working atmosphere is also good.
Pros
Canteen charges are reasonable
Cons
Increments are less for contract bases
good company to learn but there is no more to explore
pros: it is good for internship and for freshers to gain knowledge;
Cons:As far as i concerned it is waste of time to work there because we choose companies which may help to grow careers.
The Supervisor was so good at the workplace. He loves to share the knowledge and encourages employees with his words
The company was located in the Military area. The Manager and supervisor are so friendly associative with the employees. All the co-workers are helpful to each others.
good
Flexible Job Timings
Encouragable working areas

Environment of company is very covient and comfortable, easy to adjusting nature of work, Create interest towards the work with practical activities
productive and work fun
its an excellent it has given me lot of knowledge i enjoyed the working at that organisation overall it is highly competitive and the most enjoyable part of the job work place culture is good
Good job good company
This company is pure electronics core company and good knowledge hub.empolyes are full supporting and guidance well. Company rules and regulations very strictly.
Learned a few things regarding switching
Learning about circuits and how they function in real-life applications is amazing to learn about and our trainer was patient to teach us more about the working of the place.
Good commute
Good atmosphere in ecil we get practical knowledge and how to behave in companies it was good experience .get practical knowledge and we know how to solve problems while dng experiment
Wrok enivrolment of the company is nice
Wrok enivrolment is good , a new challenge task can do , good communication , electronic wise up to date company is good , relationship vth top most good sector in security system and also for country development
fun workplace
Electronics Corporation of India, Hyderabad is the best place to expose your self to the industry. The staff were very professional, knowledgeable and you have a great scope to expose.
good company
I learned industrial expireance,good communication.
Break fast and lunch is very good.

Transport facility is also good.

Management was so good and encouraged
Worst management
The infrastructure is good along with the Salary but management is worst.the work is good but the salary is never paid in time . Tremendous pressure lack of employees.
Productive & funplace
Overall experince is good.Loving people.Team work is good.Happiest enviornment.Nice & loving seniors. Friendly atmosphere. Site work in govt. Approved area was so excitement.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Electronics Corporation of India. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2