Electronic Arts

Electronic Arts Employee Reviews

India46 reviews
Loved the job, but the internal politics and sidelining by your team members because you aren't well acquainted or bringing lunches for them from your home is what lead to my downfall. I also agree to have committed an HR violation which could have been let off with a warning but the management saw that as a good opportunity to get rid of me. If given a chance and assuming the local politics has ended there, I would love to join again without a second thought.
Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) is an American video game company headquartered in Redwood City, California. It is the second-largest gaming company in the world, It's a fun place to start your carrier employees will notice a drastic growth and salary hike every year. Good work culture and people. Projects are amazing and you get to learn a lot of knowledge, Studio teams are a better example to learn new things...........................
Pros
parties
Cons
work with peace of mind
Working at EA
- good work life balance for individuals planning to have long career

- great atmosphere for new joiners

- competitive environment

- pay depends on your role
Studio management has No empathy towards employee. High stress level but good work culture. The company policies are good but local management doesn't follow them.
Gaming industry itself is a chill industry. Working in a gaming industry doesn't feel like working in a typical IT company. EA ha s a great workspace...stressfree...24/7 chill work environment.
Games have always been a fascinating part of my childhood. My interest in 8-bit games slowly grew into an insatiable hunger for challenges and lead me to the world of Player Automation. In EA, I was charged with the responsibility of mimicking real-time player behavior using simple bots and scale them upwards. The slogan "Anticipate the player", became etched in my mind, which led to countless hours of brainstorming , player feedback and incremental coding. It was a fast-paced, unforgiving and yet enjoyable experience. Flexible work hours and fancy game rooms provide respite when needed.
The work culture here is really good. Provided with the cooperative teams and friendly work environment. Good place to start off with a first job in career.
It was nice working with the team, the management was good and supportive.
I have learnt a lot by interacting with the global clients.

The working culture was good.
It's every person's dream to work at a gaming firm. And if not for a gaming giant like EA, where else would you love to be? EA has by far been the most relaxed and at the same time the most competitive place I've worked at. This is because you put your entire focus on delivering the best quality of the game and in the process, everyone tends to be on their toes to catch the best defects. I loved working at EA and would definitely want to go back.
People working there are bunch of egoistic people.people will pull you down to climb ladder. work will be easy. i don't recommend this company. play games.
Pros
you can play play station after your work.
Cons
Egoistic people
If you are a die hard core gamer, please join the firm, excellent team work, Excellent management, Linen team leaders, Low tempered managers, Highly motivated teams, No targets, average income good timing.
Pros
Funny Team leaders, Highly motivated workers, gets help from every side, classic bosses.
Cons
Worst lunch, Timing extra with no bonus.
day at work is hardest.
i dont learned anything.

workplace is beautiful than others company.

hardest part of the job is stay 6 am to 3 pm in winter also.
Pros
free water
Cons
short breaks
Its a fun place to start if your not expecting drastic growth in your process and salary. Good qork culture and people. Projects are amazing and you get to learn a lot. Studio teams are better at having benefits. Testers are hired on a contract basis and therefor provides them with no benefits.
Pros
work culture
Cons
salary
I loved being a part of EA Games:
- Excellent place for gamers

- Good exposure

- Good Management

- Employee Benefit policies

- Good Managers

- Fun at work
As a tester all you gotta do is tighten your belts and search for bugs. Its really cool to work there, u get to play all the latest games.

EA also indulges employees in lots of fun activities.

Has got a pretty good work culture.
Pros
Games, outings
Cons
work life balance is good
flexible timings

relaxed work

some time late night work

salaries are not that great

politics

benefits are good

overall good environment
Pros
work life balance
Cons
salaries are low
- No Dress code, can wear shorts, jeans to work place
- Encourages to play the games thru Game point programmes

- Nice work culture

- challenging environment
Fantastic company to work with. Best for freshers. Enjoyed a lot. Good working environment.
10 hours long shift.

5 days a week job.
Pros
Free meal.
Quality assurance testing is where the bugs for the software being pushed out into the app store are found and quashed out before the user receives the final product.
Cons
Poor timings
I loved working at EA, I worked as a QA tester and it was fun. Mostly young co-workers and the gaming atmosphere added to the fun.
Pros
ping pong table, gaming consoles
Cons
odd timings, change of shifts frequently
A typical day has started with project assignment, we were assigned 2 games for our 8 hour shifts, as being a tester learned all the test development cycle and test scenarios, management was the best group of people who shared passion for gaming as every employee, co-workers were friends who shared the passion for gaming and were extremely helpful in making sure that all areas of the games has been tested, the hardest part was to make sure that we don't post the default bug in the game and the most enjoyable part would be the gaming time that we used to get between our testing.
Pros
Free goodies
Cons
Long hours or work on weekends